Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Shadow of Zekrom (660)

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Serebii said himself that the commentary wasn't allowed anymore before...(he told ash-kid to stop a couple of times) The opening sure was a bit mellow though unlike most of the other openings Ash's new appearance is going to take awhile to get used to and Brock being absent.

I thought it was pretty good not the best but okay.
    Looks to me like he meant post after post saying: "Here we go!," "This is it! ZOMG." And making separate posts for everything. Ash-kid is doing it one post. So, yeah, hope you had fun mini-modding, though.

Yeah the opening was suckish at best!

So is Shooti just a beginning trainer? Wow, I honestly didn't think they would let Ash have a beginner as a rival. And who wins the Ash vs Shooti battle?

Ohh. Sounds like a good episode ^^ So right now, Mijumaru is seen watching Ash battle right?

Is that really a random Mijumaru, or is it a starter poke'mon that is under Aragi's care atm?

I guess they really are going for a much faster paced show, I felt like so much was happening really fast.

I'm kinda disappointed that Shooti turned out to be a beginning trainer, I thought he would be more experienced like Ash and Paul. I don't know how the writers are gonna pull off a serious rivalry between them since Ash is much stronger and way more experienced, but we'll see.

Great now Pikachu went from frying girls' bikes to frying girls.

Well I didn't want them repeat the exact thing with Paul anyway, but I never expected Ash's new rival to be a beginner.
    This Ash vs Shooti battle actually reminds me of the games when you have your first battle after picking your starter with the rival who has the type advantage. But who won the battle guys?

I guess Shooti won't be his main rival after all. Anyway looks like some theories regarding Miju stalking Ash is translating in the anime.

Yeah that Mijumaru following Ash is the same starter Mijumaru. The opening is a little more interesting now. I still think it shouldn't have been CG but whatever. I have to commend them on trying something new.

Wow that was a pretty strong Mamepato.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    Wow that was a pretty strong Mamepato.
    Isn't that an event of the second episode?

Oh s*t Team Rocket actually won a battle?!

Oh s*t Team Rocket actually won a battle?!
    You have to be kiding me!!!!!!!Whom did they beat? Iris, Shooti, Cotd, wild poke'mon. Don't say it was Ash.

I like the running commentaries and I don't see people's problem. I can't watch the episode and wouldn't understand it if I could so I appreciate people who undertsand it translating it for me so I can understand.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Guys, would someone please tell me who won the Pikachu vs Tsujarta battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Cazak View Post
    Guys, would someone please tell me who won the Pikachu vs Tsujarta battle?
    #

Tsutarja, because Pikachu couldnt use electric moves.

Seems like Ash is still angry when he loses to a main rival, just like with Paul. It never ends, but this time this loss in the battle wasn't his fault at all.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Here it is! The start of a new Era! 2-3 more years of Isshu, Isshu, and more Isshu!!!

Let's go over the basics, shall we?

Opening: An all CGI opening. That's a first! Is it any good? Well, it's certainly different. One thing you may notice going into the second episode is that, while here all the Pokemon are silhouetted in black, they slowly start to reveal themselves. As the show progresses, I'm betting it continuously gets updated to show all the new Isshu Pokemon. Pretty creative! Let's hope the dub does that.

The song was definitely pretty cool, if a bit tame. It'll need more disection as we move along. Tons of "Daijoubus!" though.

The episode: Pretty much the definition of a clean slate if you ask me. Ash, Delia, and Oak are the only characters we see returning (besides the villains) for the whole episode. We don't see or hear from any previous characters, which I think is a good stage to set. And it looks like the whole family will be chillin' in Isshu for now.

Rockets and Giovanni are back! Followed by mysterious secretary lady. Team Rocket may still be up to their old tricks, but they sure aren't making the same mistakes (not yet anyway).

The whole "Electrile Dysfunction" of Pikachu which I thought was going to be a major plot point in the series.... fixes itself pretty much just as quick (in the 2nd eppy). Soooo much for that!

All in all, the episode was setting the ground work for the rest of the series, so it may not be as exciting as some of the future ones. Though seeing Shuuti pick his Tsutarja over Mijumaru was probably the highlight.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    Here it is! The start of a new Era! 2-3 more years of Isshu, Isshu, and more Isshu!!!

Let's go over the basics, shall we?

Opening: An all CGI opening. That's a first! Is it any good? Well, it's certainly different. One thing you may notice going into the second episode is that, while here all the Pokemon are silhouetted in black, they slowly start to reveal themselves. As the show progresses, I'm betting it continuously gets updated to show all the new Isshu Pokemon. Pretty creative! Let's hope the dub does that.

The song was definitely pretty cool, if a bit tame. It'll need more dissection as we move along. Tons of "Daijoubus!" though.

The episode: Pretty much the definition of a clean slate if you ask me. Ash, Delia, and Oak are the only characters we see returning (besides the villains) for the whole episode. We don't see or hear from any previous characters, which I think is a good stage to set. And it looks like the whole family will be chillin' in Isshu for now.

Rockets and Giovanni are back! Followed by mysterious secretary lady. Team Rocket may still be up to their old tricks, but they sure aren't making the same mistakes (not yet anyway).

The whole "Electrile Dysfunction" of Pikachu which I thought was going to be a major plot point in the series.... fixes itself pretty much just as quick (in the 2nd eppy). Soooo much for that!

All in all, the episode was setting the ground work for the rest of the series, so it may not be as exciting as some of the future ones. Though seeing Shuuti pick his Tsutarja over Mijumaru was probably the highlight.
    I lol at Mijuamru's expression when it wasn't picked as Shooti's starter Pokemon.
    Last edited by Chimchar15; 23rd September 2010 at 12:34 PM.

Shouldn't Tracey have moved to Isshu as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Sayho1234 View Post
    Shouldn't Tracey have moved to Isshu as well?
    Someone has to take care of the Lab.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

I lol at Mijuamru's expression when It wasn't picked as Shooti's starter Pokemon.
    Which is why I think he will stalk Ash.

Did Oak and Delia really move to Isshu!?
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Pikachu lost to a starter! It just tied with a legendary a few episodes back, I am so surprised by this!
    Not really
    So Pikachu got zapped before the battle, then the loss is forgivable. Otherwise, it'll be a shame that Pikachu lost before the power reset.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast