Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Shadow of Zekrom (660)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Trainer Corey View Post
    gimme link or ill kill cybercubed
    Whats up with that stupid spam comment in all your posts...? you're getting reported soon if you dont stop it.

Anyway I liked the episodes, the TR pokemons situation is a little strange indeed was it explained?

The opening was strange yeah but diferent lol.

Well, this episode gives us confirmation that Ash is STILL 10. Years in the pokemon world must be a long time >.>

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Does it explicitly state ash is still 10 or are you assuming it from his childishness?
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Probably not allowed to ask this, but does anyone know if you can watch it online yet, and if not when will it be available? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi 91 View Post
    Probably not allowed to ask this, but does anyone know if you can watch it online yet, and if not when will it be available? Thanks
    Give it an hour or two and it'll probably be on YouTube, if it isn't there already.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Love the episode, great start to B/W.

MIJUMARU IS ADORABLE! I love it already, can't wait to see it when Ash captures it! Shooti was a weirdo, with his camera. Tsutarja is just as badass as I knew he would be. Iris is pretty cool, can't wait to see episode 2!
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Awesome episode. The new Opening is nice. I don't think anyone but Pokemon were in it, which is a first isn't it?

Ash meets Shooti, they battle but it doesn't look like they battle that was shown in the preview, odd.

I remember people saying Shooti is confirmed to be like Paul...I didn't see anything Paul like in the episode.

Jessie, James, and Meowth had such a change in their character from the looks of things. Much more serious, I hope there is still some Team Rocket humor though.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I don't get why they're using characters from the last 13 years, but making a bad transition to the new season without explanations for things for the transitions, like going to Isshu, etc. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    I don't get why they're using characters from the last 13 years, but making a bad transition to the new season without explanations for things for the transitions, like going to Isshu, etc. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
    Well it's possible that at the beginning Oak was explain everything but I can't understand Japanese. Either way I love how the show is actually faster paced. Really good not to fast not to slow. Let's hope they keep this up and this might actually become my favorite saga. I just hope the gym battles are more like AG as most of the DP gym battles were a little lackluster. The hearthome one was great though.

I freaking love Mijumaru already <3
    That is all.

I love Mijumaru already. Waaay better than Piplup. I just finished watching the first episode, now looking for the second one.

this is kind of a minor point, but it's really bugging me: about 29 seconds into the episode, the narrator says "Satoshi, Ju Sai, Pokemon Master...."

I don't know much Japanese at all, but I'm pretty sure "ju sai" = "10 years old". so is the narrator seriously saying that Ash hasn't aged at all during the past 10+ years?

(I realize that cartoons have characters not age all the time, but I would've preferred they just left his age ambiguous)
    Last edited by phoenix12; 23rd September 2010 at 5:29 PM.

Mijumiijuuu.. Already can't wait to see more Mijumaru. <3

I loved loved loooooved the animation for the whole episode. Zekrom's shadow and cry was frickin' sick, man. Can't wait to see it during the series' climax.

Shooti... I hope we get to see more episodes with him. He's okay, but I hope his character fleshes out more as the story progresses. I want to see what he's capable of.

Let's see if BW can truly succeed DP..

Quote Originally Posted by Cazak View Post
    Pikachu lost to a starter! It just tied with a legendary a few episodes back, I am so surprised by this!
    Not really
    So Pikachu got zapped before the battle, then the loss is forgivable. Otherwise, it'll be a shame that Pikachu lost before the power reset.
    Power reset?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Rushing to Prof. Sycamore’s lab after hearing that Cheren sent all of my pokémon there after the Aspertia Academy was attacked
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Sayho1234 View Post
    Shouldn't Tracey have moved to Isshu as well?
    Wait, they MOVED to Isshu??!!!!

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Rushing to Prof. Sycamore’s lab after hearing that Cheren sent all of my pokémon there after the Aspertia Academy was attacked
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Full CG then? Great..looks we gotta put up with that for at least a year >_>
    It doesn't look that bad to be fair. And as of episode 2 of the BW anime, we see each silhouette coming into full color once they appear in the anime itself. It reminds me of PokePark Wii Adventure graphics too.

In other words, I enjoyed the first episode and does anyone else see a change of improvement with the animation? Aside from the eyes, I'm talking about light and shadows on the characters. And second of all, it appears that Jessie and James have three pokeballs left unopen (well, Jessie caught Koromori, so about five unopened); nonetheless, does this mean the previous Pokemon they held won't appear? It's nice to see a change for once with Giovanni, he is something. And it appears as if Oak knows Professor Araggi.

So, quite the interesting turn of events. Prof. Oak does sort of hint at how Isshu really is another country of sorts (in the way the he's mentioning previous regions)... at least, that's what I'm guessing he's talking about.

Zekrom apparently doesn't want an overpowered Pokemon so damn early, so it uses an electric attack that power resets Pika... at least now it actually makes sense.

New Pokedex is weird, and yet, it seems more automatic.

Tsutajaa is just win. Mijumaru is actually growing on me. I'm beginning to like it more than Pokabu.

Team Rocket... well, they've gotten a neat makeover. And the logo actually looks different. They weren't kidding.

Grass Mixer looks an awful lot like Leaf Storm.

I dunno, I'll have to watch it again; I was kind of out of while watching parts of it.

C_L

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Wow, I have to say I'm really impressed withe the direction Best Wishes seems to be going in.
    Mijumaru is awesome and Iris looks like a potentially good character as well. But what i like the most is the fact that Team Rocket seems better and they set up the atmosphere really well, great start for Isshu!

Still not sure about shooti, he seems okay for now. And for the people complaining that Pikachu lost against Tsutarja, he obviously had no electricity and Ash was thrown off guard as a result, making it an easy win for the starter. It would be boring if Ash had just massacred Shooti right off the start, they need to set up a rivalry, which seems to be working, for the most part.

And the opening was great, really liking the new series overall, can't wait to see what's ahead.

We need to find a person that speaks Japanese and pounce them.

Ok, so far I've loved every thing about this episode, the way it started off was epic, I freakin love Ash's character more than ever. The animation is really good, Ash's new look looks better in the show and I'll give Shooti some time. So far, I'm ok with the guy I hope they throw some suprises at us with this guy. Onto Mijumaru, I loved its face when it found out it wasn't picked so far he's my favorite starter thus far. Team Rocket was pretty cool this time around too, hope they keep it up the entire series. Over all this episode gets a 5/5 from me.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

This episode was lame. Ash & Pikachu losing against a fake-a** Shinji & his Grass starter was pathetic. Even without it's electric attacks, Pikachu should've been able to K.O. the Grass starter with its Quick Attack. And the episode made it look official that Prof. Oak & Ash's Mom are totally a couple.

Ash has enter the new region of the Pokemon World. The Isshu Region. Pro. Oak and Mom were with them. Team Rocket trio wearing new outfits. Pikachu got struck by Zekrom's shadow making him unable to use electricial attacks which is terrible. And Ash got a new rival in Shooti. I consider his match with Shooti as it didn't count because Pikachu's electricity got stolen. Its an unfair match. At the end of the episode, Zekrom's shadow has reappeared.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Pretty good start so far. Loving the animation, it's looking a lot more fluid.

The battle with Shooti was nice enough, I really liked Tsutarja's voice, deeper than I thought it would of been. And Mijumaru's looking awesome. And I laughed towards the end when no once really payed attention to it's sudden presence in the lab.

And wow, they've actually said it... Ash is still, in fact, 10. The characters really don't age...

And the new title card and eye catches look great. I also think they changed the "To Be Continued" again.

Anyway, a pretty nice start to things, hopefully it only gets better.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Shooti got on my nerves a lot.

Random : PokéRadar

I have to say I'm very satisfied with what went down, but because we're starting fresh, I'll do my reviews a bit differently!
    BW001:
    Delia and Oak
    Shooti!!! He is amazing! I love his starter choice and his persona
    Team Rocket and Giovanni-Finally, they can be taken seriously!
    Iris and Kibago, not much yet, but very adorable and innocent tree scene
    The battle was good, but only because of Shooti really, I like the way he handled himself, and it's not like Ash could do much anyway.

Dislikes
    Pikachu being injured in the first ep, come on we did this in Hoenn
    The fact that Ash had to lose for a BS reason

Overall-A
    Last edited by J-boogie200; 23rd September 2010 at 10:12 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast