Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter Iris & Axew (661)

They didn't give their pokemon to Giovanni did they!? :O

That would be the worst possible thing ever >_>
    Seviper, Wobby, and Yanmega gone just like that?

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

lol looks like James isnt going to have a new pokemon this generation how sad.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

I really thought Ash will capture in this ep that Mijumaru. It's pretty strange, but maybe later
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    I really thought Ash will capture in this ep that Mijumaru. It's pretty strange, but maybe later
    has the episode finished?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    He might catch a new Pokemon in the wild later on in the saga?

What am I hearing. TR just rebooted all of a sudden with new poke'mon. OMG. And they beat Ash's Mampeto!! I better not over react, this was just like when Pigeotto lost to Tr just after being caught and Caterpie beat them. And here its Mijumaru. What is Pikachu doing all this while?

Mijumaru is a stalker... I love that. XD

And dang, it's fun seeing Team Rocket making a strategic retreat instead of getting blasted off.
    Male or Female? You just never know, and that's one of the greatest things about these two~

Miji saves the day and gets no thanks. Poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    How do you come to that conclusion? He has gotten three pokeballs, just like Jessie. It suggests that he's going to catch three pokemon this region.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    BW003 I'm sure.. Preview is airing, Mijumaru is on Ash's shoulder.. Well no surprise about what happens there! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust . View Post
    has the episode finished?
    Yup... Douche..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

We might get to see James' new poke'mon in the later episodes. I am wondering how Jessie got a new poke'mon. Did Giovanni give them one?

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    How do you come to that conclusion? He has gotten three pokeballs, just like Jessie. It suggests that he's going to catch three pokemon this region.

BW003 I'm sure.. Preview is airing, Mijumaru is on Ash's shoulder.. Well no surprise about what happens there! xD

Yup... Douche..

Why am I a douche?

This episode was better than the first, but still felt just as rushed.

I knew Jessie was going to get Koromori, it always looked right with her to me. But I didn't like how they didn't even show her capture it.

So J&J just ditched their Pok&#233;mon without any emotion or what? That doesn't sound like them :s
    meep.

She most likely caught it in the cave. If this is the way TR will be from now on not bad. Not bad at all.

Sure doesn't. Maybe they still have them, and maybe they'll air the next episode. If TR said their motto, Mimy and Wobby must have appeared right?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPantsMan View Post
    So J&J just ditched their Pokémon without any emotion or what? That doesn't sound like them :s
    From the sounds of it, there more TR now, more evil etc. I'm glad, they seem hectic now

Wait so TR never even mentioned what happened to their old Pokemon? Instead they just feel into the void with Ash's Gliscor?

Well that sucks, I am all for it being a reboot however atleast a reference for the old fans would have been nice. When Dustox left it got a whole episode, while the old boys like Wobba and Serviper get shafted offscreen.
    Hopefully next time they phone HQ Wobba will pop up on the screen.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by Cazak View Post
    Well I am not watching it myself. Try enjoying the discussion for a while.
    Check this, this would give you the answer.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KeyHoleTV

Jessie caught a Koromori and beat Ash's newly caught Mamepato. They were about to get away until Mijumaru stepped in. Then it helped push back Team Rocket and right as Pikachu was about to blast them off with volt tackle James threw down a smoke bomb and then they escaped. I don't even believe what I said and I watched the episode1

Disappear with a smoke bomb. I like that, but didn't James and Pikachu participate in the battle, or was it a 1-1 Ash vs Jessie?

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust . View Post
    Why am I a douche?
    Because you said that all people who didn't give a link are douches.. While most of us probably aren't even watching through a site. You call people douches on an assumption.. which is kind of a douchy act if you ask me..

Anyway... I'm kinda feeling a void these episodes left.. Where's Wobbuffet? Where's Seviper? I really was shocked when they sent Meowth to attack Ash...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Because you said that all people who didn't give a link are douches.. While most of us probably aren't even watching through a site. You call people douches on an assumption.. which is kind of a douchy act if you ask me..

Anyway... I'm kinda feeling a void these episodes left.. Where's Wobbuffet? Where's Seviper? I really was shocked when they sent Meowth to attack Ash...
    I actually like that. We'll see in the future but I'm sure that Jessie and James have at least one Pokemon with them each I mean how else would Jessie capture Koromori unless they used Meowth or just threw a Pokemon at one and got lucky.

It's part of the whole fresh feeling. Can't start fresh unless you take out the old parts.

Which is a mighty big shame. Now people are going to be constantly wondering where the old Pokemon went.

There's a small glimmer of hope, of course. Perhaps they felt this episode wasn't the best to showcase what exactly happened to Wobbuffet and the gang. It's entirely possible their existence is being reserved for a future date. Maybe, maybe not.

Also.... I really REALLY like Mijumaru. So awesome.
    Last edited by V Faction; 23rd September 2010 at 1:17 PM.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Mamepato's health points is depleted I assume so it's not healthy to battle Koromori.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    I actually like that. We'll see in the future but I'm sure that Jessie and James have at least one Pokemon with them each I mean how else would Jessie capture Koromori unless they used Meowth or just threw a Pokemon at one and got lucky.
    Well Jessie didn't really need a Pokémon to capture Seviper :P
    meep.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast