Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter Iris & Axew (661)

Quote Originally Posted by Cazak View Post
    Sure doesn't. Maybe they still have them, and maybe they'll air the next episode. If TR said their motto, Mimy and Wobby must have appeared right?
    Not always. Sometimes they're not in the motto, a thing that happened many times in Sinnoh.

Mamepato was pretty strong, but what surprised me was Jessie's Koromori's power. Just think what'll happen when it will evolve..
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    It's part of the whole fresh feeling. Can't start fresh unless you take out the old parts.

Which is a mighty big shame. Now people are going to be constantly wondering where the old Pokemon went.

There's a small glimmer of hope, of course. Perhaps they felt this episode wasn't the best to showcase what exactly happened to Wobbuffet and the gang. It's entirely possible their existence is being reserved for a future date. Maybe, maybe not.

Also.... I really REALLY like Mijumaru. So awesome.
    I know and I'm usually not to fond of the water starters. It's cute but in a less annoying kind of way. I also like how Mijumaru is stalking Ash. I wonder if Araragi knows that one of her starter Pokemon is missing?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPantsMan View Post
    Well Jessie didn't really need a Pokémon to capture Seviper :P
    lol true. I'm still pretty amazed, it feels kind of weird. It's like I'm watching Pokemon but at the same time I'm not watching Pokemon. This whole generation is awesome! The games are awesome and they even made me like Team Rocket again. This is the first time I felt like this in a long while.
    Last edited by Chimchar15; 23rd September 2010 at 1:27 PM.

Araragi will let Ash keep Miju knowing that it has grown attached to Ash. As for Jessie's new poke'mon to beat Mampeto, there could be a reasonable explanation that it just battled Pikachu and was tired, and besides Ah hasn't even started training it.

Araragi will let Ash keep Miju knowing that it has grown attached to Ash. As for Jessie's new poke'mon to beat Mampeto, there could be a reasonable explanation that it just battled Pikachu and was tired, and besides Ah hasn't even started training it.
    Yeah but even when Ash just caught Pokemon before he was still able to be Team Rocket but not only did them catch a Pokemon but beat Ash. When Mijumaru stepped in all it did was push TR back. Even when it looked like they were going to blast off they preformed a strategic retreat. You have to admit that's a step up from like the last 11 or so years. The last time they felt this cool was back when they were introduced 12 years ago.

Everything is falling down to it's place with my theories except that I didn't see Miju stalking Ash at all but it's really cool.

You have to admit that's a step up from like the last 11 or so years. The last time they felt this cool was back when they were introduced 12 years ago.
    Well I admit TR is getting cool, but I don't like they reset Ash as well along with Pikachu(failing to catch a wild poke'mon like that).

Quote Originally Posted by thebluemarc View Post
    Mamepato's health points is depleted I assume so it's not healthy to battle Koromori.
    Huh.. It's basically the same thing that happened in Kanto:

1. Ash randomly throws a pokeball at a pokemon without properly thinking
    2. Ash gets scolded for such a newb action
    3. Ash catches a pokemon
    4. Team Rocket attacks and Ash sends out a pokemon who has just battled
    5. Ash loses until a last ditch effort

The only difference is that Caterpie was already Ash's, and that Mijumaru is going to be..

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Not always. Sometimes they're not in the motto, a thing that happened many times in Sinnoh.

Mamepato was pretty strong, but what surprised me was Jessie's Koromori's power. Just think what'll happen when it will evolve..
    But most of the time it pops out of its ball.. I agree not always, but it sure happens most of the time. It not appearing in two consecutive episodes is something to be worried about.

I really like the attacks used by Mamepato, it looked like some version of X-scissor. I completely missed Koromori's fight since Keyhole froze..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Well what else does Iris do in this episode? And does it feature Shooti too, considering it is a continuation of the last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    But most of the time it pops out of its ball.. I agree not always, but it sure happens most of the time. It not appearing in two consecutive episodes is something to be worried about.

I really like the attacks used by Mamepato, it looked like some version of X-scissor. I completely missed Koromori's fight since Keyhole froze..
    Yeah but since TR have new clothes maybe they wanted to focuse on that and to not show old pokemon meanwhile. I'm pretty sure they had more pokemon with them in this episode, they can't forget about them so quickly.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I can't find any connection between the new clothes, and TR's old poke'mon.

Lol, and to think I said it was real dumb that Ash would mistake Iris for a poke'mon in the speculation when that really happened.
    I don't like hearing that Ash failed to catch a poke'mon on his first try in Isshu. Did he even battle to weaken it?
    It was what everyone though... why would he throw a pokeball if he though she wasnt a pokemon? He doesnt really know the pokemons from that region so.

Well what else does Iris do in this episode? And does it feature Shooti too, considering it is a continuation of the last episode.
    Iris mentions the new pokemon in this episode and watches Ash trying to catch a few pokemon. Ash tries his hardest to get an apple from a tree, only to fall out by the barrage of apples that Iris got out from the tree. Then it's night time and Iris climbs up the tree with Kibago to sleep in there. In the morning Ash goes off and tries to catch a Mamepato, but fails.. There however is a slow one who didn't fly off and Ash fails to catch it at first. The second time he manages to catch it though. Iris walks in and says something yaddayadda good job.

Iris was drawn to the area were Ash was due to Zekrom's activity. Her being a Dragon type gymleader in the games probably has something to do with this.. Ash and Iris had a little talk in the middle until he was sparked by a Shikijika that he wanted to catch.

Shooti wasn't really in it, but he was in the recap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Yeah but since TR have new clothes maybe they wanted to focuse on that and to not show old pokemon meanwhile. I'm pretty sure they had more pokemon with them in this episode, they can't forget about them so quickly.
    Well, they haven't mentioned the status of either Gliscor or Gible.. so.. I get what you're trying to say though about the old pokemon.. But how long do you think they are going to keep that up?

I can't find any connection between the new clothes, and TR's old poke'mon.
    Nobody does.. In any case, it seperates them more then there is a connection.. But what Ash-kid probably meant was that they wanted to focus on Team Rocket being re'shined', and with their sparkly new Koromori it would be better if they would show them being new and stuff, rather then give the audience a waft of AG/DP..

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It was what everyone thought... why would he throw a pokeball if he thought she wasnt a pokemon? He doesnt really know the pokemons from that region so.
    The really dumb thing about it was that he even scanned her hair with his pokedex and it told him it was a Kibago.. Her hair looks nothing like a Kibago, but still he immediatly threw a pokeball..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Haha, Kibago was in the hair so the thing actually scanned Kibago instead of the hair atleast thats what i got from it.

The really dumb thing about it was that he even scanned her hair with his pokedex and it told him it was a Kibago.. Her hair looks nothing like a Kibago, but still he immediatly threw a pokeball..
    Yeah but Ash actually noticed that, he just didn't care, he thought the Pokedex was "mistaken" or that it was one really weird Kibago. Either way Ash didn't care, he still wanted to catch what was in the bushes.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

will serebii be doing episode pics for this?

I guess we're given a glimpse on how a Pokedex works. I guess it scans using radiowaves or whatnot that detects the nearest Pokemon and not merely lightwaves to get the shape of the Pokemon. Remember that Kibago is hinding in Iris' hair so.

Quote Originally Posted by thebluemarc View Post
    I guess we're given a glimpse on how a Pokedex works. I guess it scans using radiowaves or whatnot that detects the nearest Pokemon and not merely lightwaves to get the shape of the Pokemon. Remember that Kibago is hinding in Iris' hair so.
    The Pokedex has done this before so it's not anything new. Remember how in AG the Pokedex went through the "Kirlia/Gardevoir's" disguise and told them it was "Team Rocket's" Meowth (in fact this has happened more than once and was mostly played for humor). The Pokedex isn't a stupid machine, it actually knows what it is saying.

So it really is up to the trainer to figure out what the Pokedex is talking about.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    The Pokedex has done this before so it's not anything new. Remember how in AG the Pokedex went through the "Kirlia/Gardevoir's" disguise and told them it was "Team Rocket's" Meowth (in fact this has happened more than once and was mostly played for humor). The Pokedex isn't a stupid machine, it actually knows what it is saying.

So it really is up to the trainer to figure out what the Pokedex is talking about.
    Lol, it's up to the trainer to comply to what the damn pokedex is saying! xD

That's what Ash though: Hmmm.. The pokedex says it's a pokemon.. Here I go!! Darn it's not a pokemon.. Oh wait.. there's the pokemon..

Surprised he wasn't totally shocked when something showed its head from out of somebodies hair. Yeah, Ash said: 'Oowww Kibago!', but if a living thing popped out of the hair of somebody I was talking to I would jump two feet back! xD

Lol, it's up to the trainer to comply to what the damn pokedex is saying! xD

That's what Ash though: Hmmm.. The pokedex says it's a pokemon.. Here I go!! Darn it's not a pokemon.. Oh wait.. there's the pokemon..

Surprised he wasn't totally shocked when something showed its head from out of somebodies hair. Yeah, Ash said: 'Oowww Kibago!', but if a living thing popped out of the hair of somebody I was talking to I would jump two feet back! xD
    Here's a question though do you think the Pokeball would have released it's red light to capture the Pokemon if it wasn't owned by Iris to at least try to cpature it.

Maybe Ash was betting that it's hiding somewhere. hahahahha

Okay, I just saw the episode, and I have to say I absolutely loved it, I mean more than I loved 80&#37; of DP. Best Wishes is off to an amazing start, and I can't see anything wrong with it at all so far. The music is amazing and goes with whats going on really well. I find Iris as likable as Dawn was and Mijumaru is absolutely adorable.

10/10 Best wishes. 10/10.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

@Gregurru would you mind if you leave me a message on where you watched it?

The video quality was horrible, couldn't really tell what was happening(Strange enough the other episode was perfect and was done by the same user...).

What I can make of this episode is that Ash gets Mamepato, and Mijumaru is following Ash soon to be caught.

Jessie has Koromori.

Ash meets Iris and Kibago.

It looks like a good episode, hopefully better quality comes out soon so I can watch it fully.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Well I admit TR is getting cool, but I don't like they reset Ash as well along with Pikachu(failing to catch a wild poke'mon like that).
    Eh well I actually like it as it's more realistic. I mean in-game even with my high level Pokemon there are still so Pokemon that manage to escape from my Pokeballs. Just as long as this doesn't have with every capture I'm good. The music was also really good. I'm pretty sure I heard them play the gym leader music but with a slight remix.

I think Ash sort of had the "Well, it doesn't look like Kibago, but it's worth a shot" mentality when he threw the ball at Iris...

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

this may be a reboot of the series but you have to admit that the writers are borrowing ideas from past sagas. Pikachu's electric problem and having to be tested in a lab is AG material. Ash's noob catch of the deer is Pidgeotto material. The Mamepato flock attacking Ash and Pikachu after a member in its group is attacked is Spearow material. Team Rocket actually made to look like cool villians is easily compared to their first three appearances in the original saga.

But this show is made to please little kiddies so I don't really mind.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast