Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter Iris & Axew (661)

Koromori is just so amazing! I love it that everytime it goes into battle, it has the cutest little smile on it's face.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    I have to say, I'm a little disapointed Pikachu didn't destory Iris' bike.
    Who needs a bike when you can swing on vines?

Seriously, I don't think Iris would ride a bike even if she had one.

Swinging on vines does seem more fun than riding a bike, but that won't exactly work out in the cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    I have to say, I'm a little disapointed Pikachu didn't destory Iris' bike.
    He may not have fried her, but he did induct her with a thundershock in some way by shocking her

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Okay, that is the crappiest opening ever. I mean, it's just a freaking 3D pikachu running around!
    --------
    Anyway, I liked this episode!
    I love how Ash gets one apple, Iris gets about a million, ha she's got skills!
    It seems like those two are going to add a lot of humor to show, which is good IMO

But I don't get this, did Iris just randomly decided to travel with Ash or what?
    I can't speak Japanese and I don't understand if they were just hanging out at the time or if she already decided to travel with him?

I watched this episode online and it was great. Though I would like to know what types of attacks her Kibago knows. Also I would like to see it fight Ash's Pokemon.

^^I agree, we should see Kibago battle some time soon.

It was nice to see Team Rocket being serious and Mijumaru was simply adorable in this episode. Still, it was weird to see Pikachu using more than one move to take down Mamepato. *Sigh* Level reset sucks.

Interesting second episode to the Best Wishes storyarc! I loved that Pikachu regained it's powers thanks to Zekrom's reappearance, but am I the only one who found that to be cheap? Pikachu loses it's powers in BW 001 then regains them one episode later. Too damn convenient if you ask me. Some of the other interesting developments in this episode include Professor Araragi's Mijumaru "stalking" Ash (as if we needed more stalkers, don't we have Team Rocket?), Ash attemtping to capture a cute little Shikijika (and failing), and his capture of the regional bird Mamepato. Meeting Iris was interesting as she wasn't something Ash had seen before; she was a little wild for a girl and that's going to need some time to get used to. Team Rocket's appearance was expected but at least Jessie has a Koromori in Best Wishes. Overall, pretty good for just the second episode. 8.5/10.

So now Jessie has 4 Pokemon!?
    I'm skeptical as to whether TR will be able to continue being a legitimate threat like they were when the series started. Though it is impressive they escaped without a scratch with that smoke screen.

Quote Originally Posted by 9Tales View Post
    So now Jessie has 4 Pokemon!?
    No she has one. The other three are at Team Rocket HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash View Post
    No she has one. The other three are at Team Rocket HQ.
    Then how did she catch the Koromori?

I'm having trouble buying JJ&M's sudden competency. I know this is meant as a new beginning and all, but just a few episodes ago they were still the bumbling fools we all know and love. Maybe the confidence boost from their promotion helped more than one would suspect?

Iris seems okay so far, although her voice is a bit high-pitched for my tastes. I'm not getting that much of a "wild girl" vibe from her yet; she's definitely energetic, but not really wild.

Ash...Ash, Ash, Ash. Since when do you get THIS excited over new Pokemon? You're forgetting to weaken things before throwing the Pokeball, for christ's sake! Did Pikachu's shock from last episode fry your brain? I know the writers have to work in certain tutorial crap into the first episodes of each new series, but surely there was a better way they could have done that. Perhaps involving the new trainer they just introduced last episode?
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by 9Tales View Post
    Then how did she catch the Koromori?
    She tossed a Pokeball at it? Had Meowth fight it for her? I don't know for sure and neither does anyone else most likely. I know it was captured off-screen, and in the anime, it's possible for characters to capture Pokemon without weakening them first in battle so maybe she literally tossed a Pokeball at it and caught it.

Interesting second episode to the Best Wishes storyarc! I loved that Pikachu regained it's powers thanks to Zekrom's reappearance, but am I the only one who found that to be cheap? Pikachu loses it's powers in BW 001 then regains them one episode later. Too damn convenient if you ask me.
    Anytime the writers can't make an explanation, they make things according to their convenience. I wanted to see Pikachu struggling more with its electric attacks, and regaining only a small portion of them by rigorous training while developing other alternate ways to be a powerful battler. Then in the Team Plasma arc when Zekrom appears again, Zekrom would return Pikachu's power, who will return to be more powerful than ever.

Mijumaru is always following Ash around. I wonder if he'll get Mijumaru?

Also, that Kibago is sweeeeeet.

Wow! The anime has really improved. Team Rocket were actually "the bad guys" If Miju hadn't come, Team Rocket would have gotten away with stealing their pokemon.

Awesome episode...I'd give it a 9.5/10

Just a question. Does anyone happen to know japanese?

There was some great music in this episode. It even had the evolution theme from the games.

Yeah, I really liked the music in this episode, it really set the mood. That and the opening is growing on me a lot xDD

So... I was wable to watch this subbed and here goes a list of things that (I think) haven't been told yet:

- Professor Oak: "Are you saying all this is happening (the system failure) because of that pokémon in the sky?" Oh, I can't decide, professor! LOL
    - Pikachu recovers!
    - Ash asks Pikachu to use Juuman Volts on him o.O
    - And Volteccer! D:
    - "I'm so happy you're recovered!", says Ash;
    - Araragi: "I wonder if that was really the legendary pokémon, Zekrom". Oak: "It's something worth researching!"
    - Ash: "There are many mysterious pokémon I don't know in this region...";
    - At night, Ash tells his mother and the professor: "Hey, I'm leaving on a journey! I've made up my mind; I'll get to know this region and make many new partners!". Delia, laughing: "I knew it.";
    - Ash: "I'll get to Isshus league. And I'm winning it!";
    - Oak: "I'l take good care of all you pokémon at the lab. Don't worry about them!";
    - Delia: "Pikachu, take good care of Ash!";
    - Araragi to Ash, the other day: "The closer gym to this town is located at Sanyou city.";
    - Delia: "Blablabla, did you get everything you need?" Ash: "Don't worry, I'm not a kid anymore". If he only aged... :P
    - Delia: "I can't wait to know how much powerful he's become when we meet again.";
    - Mijuuuu...
    - Zukan on "Kibago": "Kibago, the tusk pokémon. It uses its tusks to hurt its foes; however, it can fight even without them.";
    - Ash: "Even though it's a little different from the Zukan's description, I'll catch it!";
    - ouch
    - Iris: "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?". Ash: "I was just trying to catch a pokémon." Iris: "Are you saying I'm a pokémon? Is there a pokémon with this face (points to her face and makes a cute expression) in you Zukan? Ň_ó". Ash " Err... Gomen". Iris "if you say you're sorry, then it's fine!". Uuuh... I miss outrageous Misty for the 3rd time. KIDDING!
    - Iris: "PIKACHU? So cute! It's funny, I've always wanted to touch its cheeks... But, why? How can there be a Pikachu around here?".
    - Back to Team Rocket. J & J say they're gonna take over Isshu and steal Pikachu and the legendary pokémon. Sakaki: "Legendary pokémon?". James: "Yes. And, for that, we'd like to get our pokémon, which we left in the quarter." Woman: "That's not necessary. If you use pokémon which are not natural from the Isshu region, you'll draw attention. To keep TR a secret, use new pokémon." Meowth, thinking to itself: "I wonder if I'll be fine". Sakaki: "I have great expectations on you". Jessie and James: "We can't disappoint him!";
    - TR woman: "I wonder if they're gonna do it right" Giovanni: "I don't know, but once they start the plan, Isshu's secret organization will show themselves.";
    - Zukan onShikijika: "Shikijika; the season pokémon. Sometimes, it can change collors, changing appearence with the seasons."
    - Iris to Ash: "Are you a child? You don't understand anything. Before you catch it, you need to battle!" Ash: "That's right! Let's go, Pikachu!". Nice to see Ash was brain washed for the new series, huh? ... Right?
    - Iris does something with Minezumi's name... Ash asked what pokémon was that and she says the name, but actually she called Ash silly. To Ash: "You really are a child." Yeah, he's been 10 year old for 10 years!
    - Ash, after picking a fruit: "Is this eatable?" (does this word even exists? lol). Iris: "We've got our dinner!", after dropping all the apples (are they?) on Ash and Pikachu.;
    - I hear music from the new games! They talk about how Pikachu couldn't use its attacks because of Zekrom. Iris: "I want to see it, too! I WANT TO SEE IT, I WANT TO SEE IT, I WANT TO SEE IT \o/ KIBA, KIBA \o/";
    - Ash: "There are other legendaries in this region! Hm.. AIRISU?" Iris felll asleep. Apparently, Ash's tired of traveling around with so many gals and, the next day, is seen alone with Pikachu. Seems like he took advantage of Iris' sleep :P BUT WAIT, Ash asks: "I wonder where Iris went... She wasn't there when we woke up!" Sorry, Ash! "Well, doesn't matter. Let's do our best today!" Uuuuh :/
    - Zukan on Mamepato: "Mamepato, the winged pokémon. Even though it sleeps a lot, sometimes it can be really noisy. It doesn't like shiny things."
    - Iris, outta nowhere: "To become so happy just because you caught a Mamepato, you must really be a child."
    - Team Rocket's new motto: "Jessie: we'll paint the future white with the evil's collor. James: we'll make justice in the black world. Meowth: we're gonna rule this land." "Entusiasm's destroyer, Jessie!" "The full-bad being, James!" "Infinity's resident, Meowth" "We are Team Rocket!" notice this is not a precise translation, since I translated from what was translated from japanese, but it may be close! Sushi, maybe you can help.
    - Iris: "Team Rocket? What must me that?" Ash: "They're bad guys who want everybody's pokémon!"
    - Iris to Meowth: "You're a Meowth, right? Why are you here? And how can you talk?" Meowth: "I'm a genius; I'm in a different level from other Meowths"
    - Jessie: "Go, my new pokémon!" Iris: "That's a Koromori!" Meowth "I understand, its name is Koromori." Jessie: "Now isn't that a great name?!"
    - At the pokémon center, Ash talks about how he came from Kanto and stuff, but the new nurse never says a word about her connections with Kanto's nurses... if there is one. And neither does Ash talk about how she's different from the others. Also, Iris never officially said she's going to travel with Ash.
    - Iris: "You're kinda good. Even though you're still a child, I've changed my mind about you. Thanks for saving my Kibago." Ash: "No. If you're gonna say thanks, say it to Mijumaru. Right, Pikachu? But why did that Miju help us?"

I saw the subbed version too. I'm glad you did the summary.

Random : PokéRadar

[QUOTE=Locormus;11647386]I actually think that they have NO pokemon...

When they wanted to attack Ash, they sent out MEOWTH!!!

Theres no wabbufet in this episode do maybe ur right
    Pokemon white L100 rotation team

Shiny Zoroark

AVID GTS USER
    Im willing to trade if a reasonable offer is given, but never done it before so may need a little guidence :P

Default lol

after reding the translation, i hope the old tr pokemon get to come bak coz i love wabbufet and mime jr. but maybe if they come back they will be well strong coz they been training at tr HQ. n james never got chimecho back... enyhu i like koromori
    Pokemon white L100 rotation team

Shiny Zoroark

AVID GTS USER
    Im willing to trade if a reasonable offer is given, but never done it before so may need a little guidence :P

Wabbufet training?
    Not in a million years

I don't get one thing, though. If Giovanni doesn't want JJ&M to attract attention with Pokemon from other regions, then...what about Meowth? He's a Kanto pokemon that hangs around outside its pokeball. :O Sure, he will probably disguise himself but still.

Super Staff I watched the english subtitled episode and from what I got giovanni is using JJ&M as bait to attract Team Plasma out of hiding. Cuz according to the secretary the group they investigated in Isshu was unknown. Plus Giovanni blantenly said that when JJ&M attract attention for their action that is when the other Rockets would come to inflitrate.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast