Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Enter Iris & Axew (661)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Well they could have been part of a plot to kill Ash for never going back to Pidgeot.
    Pidgewhat? Oh well, too late now. Wait.....that makes Ash's Tranquill evil......

Poor Pidove, losing to one of Team Rocket's pokemon......that must be embarassing. 8/10
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 24th September 2011 at 12:35 AM.

Oshawott's so adorable, he looks like an aquatic teddy bear!!! I feel like cuddling it all day.

When I first saw this episode I thought, :does Axew pee in Iris's hair while he's in there?: But I guess some questions can never be answered.

My ideal battle ever!

A few months ago, I was thinking almost the same thing, but it was about something worse than peeing.

Quote Originally Posted by WIZkid1696 View Post
    I laughed at how Ash's mom was like " I cannot wait to see how much he has grown next time!"

I was like, he has been 10 for 4 seasons, so don't get your hopes up
    Heh, I got a grin out of that too.

Let's see... Nice to see Ash is still a masochist when it comes to electric attacks. And he and Pikachu sure have bad luck when it comes to flocks of birds. It was cool to see him turn his hat before throwing the Poke Ball, just like in the days of old.

They're using the in-game music pretty effectively.

Overall, cute episode: glad to see Iris join the team!

Oh, and I could say something about what Iris said when she touched Pikachu's cheek: "You can't find anything this jiggly in the Unova region!" But I won't...
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Hahaha, I love Iris's official introduction in this episode, when she gets mad at Ash for hitting her in the head with a pokeball. And it's interesting that Iris now holds the record for the quickest episode named after her, beating Ash himself (three episodes). Speaking of the old stuff, Jessie's capture of woobat was a lot like Brock's capture of zubat: a swarm of bats, an offscreen capture, new pokemon seen for the first time in battle.

And I LOVE the new motto.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/04 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Smile

Iris standing on a thin, HIGH tree branch...O_o;

A little scary to watch lol. She doesn't know 'fear', apperently...

xD;

I find that...Awesome <3 Haha..

It was a cute episode. Sure toke me by suprise how 'snarky' she get's after that one end's. XD;
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

You know at this point in DP Ash would have been the iris

sigh

what a kid

I also lold at his mom saying i wonder howe much he'll have grown the next time I see him, the answer is zero, or he's gonna regress.

Good episode, really. Interesting and I really laughed at Ash throwing the Pokeball at Iris' head. That was just classic.

Sub: 95/100
    Dub: 77/100 (Sarah, your Delia is absolutely horrific. I can't really say much else on that one, guys. No points for you. Iris' dub VA shows how annoying her voice can be, too. Oak's is laughably bad as always. I cannot take Cathcart seriously as James. His Meowth is getting too gutteral and deep. However, Michele's Jessie is the standout in this episode, getting a lot closer to Lillis here and Hayashibara; -23 for the cast overall and +5 for Knotz improving her Jessie.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

This was just a boring introduction ep. Nothing special. The one after is better IMO because it introduces a character I prefer over Iris any day: Sandile.

A fair episode. That scene where Ash throws a Pokeball at Iris was humorous.

What a n00b
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Her introduction may not have been the best, but I still liked it for the entertainment value it had.
    So much credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415