Thread: Addysdaddy's Pokedex One Stop Shop

Default Addysdaddy's Pokedex One Stop Shop

Hello everyone,

I am here to help those in need of completing their pokedex. I am currently in the process of trying to complete my pokedex for the first time since red and blue came out.
    Unfortunately I am not a master breeder or have time to breed specific natures, because I am a father (my daughter's name is Adeline C: ) and a full time college student. But if you could help me out by letting me help you out I would really appreciate it.

Please be patient, i check the forum a lot and will try to respond and trade as fast as I can.
    I do not offer hacks, nor do I have shinies to offer (unfortunately).

I hope to trade with you soon.
    C:

I have all the starters, and most breedable pokemon.

What I can trade:
        Spoiler:- Offering:

Spoiler:- Looking for::

Thank you.
    Last edited by addysdaddy; 28th September 2010 at 5:59 AM. Reason: Updated the lists of offered and looking for.

I can for sure get you a pachirisu, huntail, clamperl, lunatone, beldum, trapinch, corphish, barboach, and torkoal. With a little time and safari zone-ing I could also get gorebyss, spheal, feebas, zangoose and seviper. I'm not sure if i need 14 pokemon from your list, But If I didn't I'd be willing to give the rest to you.

Awesome!
    I have received some of these today. so from that list I do not have
    huntail, clamperl, lunatone, beldum, trapinch, torkoal, gorebyss, spheal, feebas, and seviper.
    If you would be so kinad as to PM me with the pokemon you would like to trade, I would really appreciate it.

C:

thanks and hope to trade with you soon.

Hello

If you're still need a Clamperl+Rare Candy, I would be happy to trade for your Cranidos or Shieldon

I can breed some beldums and tapinch if you want, I'm looking for a wish chansey or a seismic toss/aeromatherapy one
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."

I can get you solrock, shupet, clampearl, or spheal. I would like shelidon, chikorita, phanphy, and mankey
    Name: BOB
    Fc: 1806 8024 0963