Page 174 of 185 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 4603

Thread: Competitive Single Rates (5th Gen Standard OU) - READ FIRST POST

Because Scarf Genesect is so mainstream:

Genesect @ Choice Band
    Trait: Download
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naughty Nature
    - U-turn
    - Ice Beam
    - Flamethrower
    - Explosion

99% of the time, you'll be spamming U-turn, and what a U-turn it is! After a Download boost, you're knocking off over half the health of a 252/252+ Eviolite Chansey, easily the strongest U-turn in the game (unless you use Swarm Scizor for some reason). For the time I've been using this thing, I rarely ever even use anything else. Ice Beam is great for the ability to check non-boosted Dragonite, Gliscor, and non-Jolly Landorus-T, and occasionally you can throw out a Flamethrower to kill off Ferrothorn or Scizor or something. I would say, however, that Explosion is probably the second most used move on this set from my experience. There are so many times where I might have Genesect out on its last leg, maybe even to the point that if I switch it out and back in, it will die to whatever hazards are left. In that case, I'll just throw out an Explosion and usually kill something once the Ghosts are gone and the resists are weakened enough. Just to put this into perspective, physically defensive Skarmory is taking 54.49% - 64.07% damage from this thing's boosted Explosion. So yeah, if you don't have a healthy resist or a Ghost, I will kill something with this thing. I have tried Zen Headbutt and Iron Head on this set, which have their uses, but usually it's a lot easier to just U-turn and bring in a counter than to try and predict a switch to Terrakion or whatever with one of the other physical moves.

TL;DR - Use CB Genesect. It's so underrated.

i've always wanted to try a band genesect, but it seems like its speed would be its downfall.

my scarf genesect w/o max attack can take 40% off of chansey.

really nice set. very original.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Because Scarf Genesect is so mainstream:

Genesect @ Choice Band
    Trait: Download
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naughty Nature
    - U-turn
    - Ice Beam
    - Flamethrower
    - Explosion

99% of the time, you'll be spamming U-turn, and what a U-turn it is! After a Download boost, you're knocking off over half the health of a 252/252+ Eviolite Chansey, easily the strongest U-turn in the game (unless you use Swarm Scizor for some reason). For the time I've been using this thing, I rarely ever even use anything else. Ice Beam is great for the ability to check non-boosted Dragonite, Gliscor, and non-Jolly Landorus-T, and occasionally you can throw out a Flamethrower to kill off Ferrothorn or Scizor or something. I would say, however, that Explosion is probably the second most used move on this set from my experience. There are so many times where I might have Genesect out on its last leg, maybe even to the point that if I switch it out and back in, it will die to whatever hazards are left. In that case, I'll just throw out an Explosion and usually kill something once the Ghosts are gone and the resists are weakened enough. Just to put this into perspective, physically defensive Skarmory is taking 54.49% - 64.07% damage from this thing's boosted Explosion. So yeah, if you don't have a healthy resist or a Ghost, I will kill something with this thing. I have tried Zen Headbutt and Iron Head on this set, which have their uses, but usually it's a lot easier to just U-turn and bring in a counter than to try and predict a switch to Terrakion or whatever with one of the other physical moves.

TL;DR - Use CB Genesect. It's so underrated.
    Though it requires perfect prediction and well placed Download boosts, the only things in OU that does not take 70% minimum from one of Band Genesect's attacks are Jellicent (which takes around 40-50% from U-turn) and... Gengar oddly, which survives +1 Ice Beam / Flamethrower with about 40% of its HP left.

Crobat @ Leftovers/no item
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EVs: 128 Speed/ 176 Special Attack / 148 Attack / 56 HP
    Nature: Hasty
    -Cross Poison
    -Aerial Ace/Acrobatics
    -Giga Drain
    -Heat Wave

This would be a mixed attacker. I need some advice on the EV spread. Also, not sure if I should fit roost in there or not. Also, the nature must stay Hasty (using a shiny UT zubat which is hasty). Thanks. Also, this would be for OU.

Crobat works well in conjuction with many teams. I have never used a mixed attacker before, but I feel as if it would be viable. Giga Drain/Heat Wave/Acrobatics/Cross Poison seems to have a lot of coverage and usability, and its an interesting moveset (suggested to me by Shine). I enjoy the fact that Giga Drain leaves room for some healing, another reason why Roost is left out of this set. Heat Wave takes care of pesky steels. Cross Poison is for STAB, as well as Aerial Ace/Acrobatics. Giga Drain is for general coverage, providing me with healing capacity. It could be very useful for switching in to Jellicent and other bulky waters.

Out-speeding practically all of OU, Crobat could be used to pick off a few pokemon here and there with super effective moves and STAB. Although sweeping capability is not really an option here, I believe Crobat would be a good addition to a standard format team. Could potentially work very well on a team with two walls.
    Last edited by Floette; 2nd October 2012 at 8:47 PM.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Crobat @ Leftovers/no item
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EVs: 128 Speed/ 176 Special Attack / 148 Attack / 56 HP
    Nature: Hasty
    -Cross Poison
    -Aerial Ace/Acrobatics
    -Giga Drain
    -Heat Wave

This would be a mixed attacker. I need some advice on the EV spread. Also, not sure if I should fit roost in there or not. Also, the nature must stay Hasty (using a shiny UT zubat which is hasty). Thanks. Also, this would be for OU.

Crobat works well in conjuction with many teams. I have never used a mixed attacker before, but I feel as if it would be viable. Giga Drain/Heat Wave/Acrobatics/Cross Poison seems to have a lot of coverage and usability, and its an interesting moveset (suggested to me by Shine). I enjoy the fact that Giga Drain leaves room for some healing, another reason why Roost is left out of this set. Heat Wave takes care of pesky steels. Cross Poison is for STAB, as well as Aerial Ace/Acrobatics. Giga Drain is for general coverage, providing me with healing capacity. It could be very useful for switching in to Jellicent and other bulky waters.

Out-speeding practically all of OU, Crobat could be used to pick off a few pokemon here and there with super effective moves and STAB. Although sweeping capability is not really an option here, I believe Crobat would be a good addition to a standard format team. Could potentially work very well on a team with two walls.
    Why no item? If you want a boost to Acrobatics (if that is your reasoning), why not at least get a one time double boost from Flying Gem?

Flying Gem's boost is calulated for damage before the secondary effect of Acrobatics is, therefore, Doulbling the base 55 move to base 110 (as a generic flying type move), then doubling again for Acrobatic secondary effect... 110 +110=220 flying type move.

Use an item...Of some kind, even if it is your originally posted Leftovers in the begining of your slash.

What I'm about to show you will blow your mind.

Gigalith @ Choice Band
    Trait: Sand Force
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Superpower
    - Explosion

Honestly, the only reason I'm using this is because I wanted to find a niche for Gigalith. In NU, RU, and UU, it's pretty much outclassed by another Rock tank (namely Golem in NU, Rhydon in RU, and Rhyperior in UU). But in OU, Gigalith can abuse something that it never was able to abuse in any other tier: Sand Force. Gigalith is currently the most powerful Sand Force user in the game, which is really going to make its Stone Edge and Earthquake hurt. Honestly, the only common OU Pokemon that don't take at least 50% damage from one of Gigalith's main attacks are some variants of Hippowdon and Donphan, which is kinda cool. Gigalith also has some impressive bulk in the Sand, the SDef boost giving him the equivalent of 85/130/114 defenses. This actually lets him survive some dangerous attacks like Scarf Terrakion's Close Combat and Specs Latios's Draco Meteor (guaranteed even after SR). The pure Rock typing is another bonus, eliminating the Ice weakness that Rock/Ground types have, as well has having half the weakness to Water and Grass moves.

Not a Pokemon to just toss on a team and call it a day, but if you really want to hit junk insanely hard in the Sand, Gigalith is your man.

genius. nice niche. now the challenge is finding a niche for kyurem-b.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Gigalith @ Choice Band
    Adamant Nature
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Superpower
    - Explosion

Honestly, the only reason I'm using this is because I wanted to find a niche for Gigalith. In NU, RU, and UU, it's pretty much outclassed by another Rock tank (namely Golem in NU, Rhydon in RU, and Rhyperior in UU). But in OU, Gigalith can abuse something that it never was able to abuse in any other tier: Sand Force. Gigalith is currently the most powerful Sand Force user in the game, which is really going to make its Stone Edge and Earthquake hurt. Honestly, the only common OU Pokemon that don't take at least 50% damage from one of Gigalith's main attacks are some variants of Hippowdon and Donphan, which is kinda cool. Gigalith also has some impressive bulk in the Sand, the SDef boost giving him the equivalent of 85/130/114 defenses. This actually lets him survive some dangerous attacks like Scarf Terrakion's Close Combat and Specs Latios's Draco Meteor (guaranteed even after SR). The pure Rock typing is another bonus, eliminating the Ice weakness that Rock/Ground types have, as well has having half the weakness to Water and Grass moves.

Not a Pokemon to just toss on a team and call it a day, but if you really want to hit junk insanely hard in the Sand, Gigalith is your man.
    Gigalith finds a niche in NU Trick Room teams, where he kicks ***, outspeeding almost the entire tier in TR, and taking little damage from most priority moves. Even Floatzel's Aqua Jet only does 35% to 0/252 Gigalith. However, once Trick Room ends, he's dead weight.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

So I want to know what you think about an all out espeon

@life Orb
    Magic Bounce
    Timid
    252 sp.attack, 252 speed, 4 defense
    -Psychic
    -Grass Knot
    -HP fire
    -Shadow Ball/Baton Pass

It is a set I was using it is quite effective actually it beat the common switch ins to espeon namely scizor and tyranitar
    Grass knot 2HKO most tyranitars (from experience) and espeon is faster and HP fire KO all scizors outside of rain it isn't walled by too many stuff.. he can also take on donphan and hippowdon with grass knot and gastordon gets 2HKO by grass knot too not to mention jellicent is also hit harder by grass knot than with shadow ball I almost never saw an espeon with that move but it is really good on it it catch so many things off guard... I only slashed Shadow ball cause the only thing it hits is the lati@s twins and reuniculus the rest are hit hard enough with psychic and the 2 other moves.
    WHy HP fire>HP fighting? apart from scizor 2 common hazard setters are ferrothorn and forretress so it is kind of obvious to have a move to eleminate them and it also eleminate genesect on the switch.

Things that clearly wall this set: pink blobs,hydreigon,heatran,meloetta.

people tend to totally ignore that espeon have 110 speed and 130 sp.attack and isn't frail like hell like alakazam.
    Last edited by Ilan; 7th October 2012 at 3:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    So I want to know what you think about an all out espeon

@life Orb
    Magic Bounce
    Timid
    252 sp.attack, 252 speed, 4 defense
    -Psychic
    -Grass Knot
    -HP fire
    -Shadow Ball/Baton Pass

It is a set I was using it is quite effective actually it beat the common switch ins to espeon namely scizor and tyranitar
    Grass knot 2HKO most tyranitars (from experience) and espeon is faster and HP fire KO all scizors outside of rain it isn't walled by too many stuff.. he can also take on donphan and hippowdon with grass knot and gastordon gets 2HKO by grass knot too not to mention jellicent is also hit harder by grass knot than with shadow ball I almost never saw an espeon with that move but it is really good on it it catch so many things off guard... I only slashed Shadow ball cause the only thing it hits is the lati@s twins and reuniculus the rest are hit hard enough with psychic and the 2 other moves.
    WHy HP fire>HP fighting? apart from scizor 2 common hazard setters are ferrothorn and forretress so it is kind of obvious to have a move to eleminate them and it also eleminate genesect on the switch.

Things that clearly wall this set: pink blobs,hydreigon,heatran,meloetta.

people tend to totally ignore that espeon have 110 speed and 130 sp.attack and isn't frail like hell like alakazam.
    I'd say Wish or Morning Sun for the last slot. Other than that, looks great. Most people expect either a Stored Power or Baton Pass set, so a special sweeper might catch them by surprise.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Here's a new bulky mixed attacker set I have been using for Meloetta in OU...

Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Gentle (+SpDef / -Def)
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Speed / 4 SpDef
    Moveset:
    -Calm Mind
    -Relic Song
    -Psyshock / Psychic
    -Drain Punch

The ideal here is to keep your opponent guessing. If they see Relic Song, they will probably take for granted you are running an all physical set. Wrong. You hit relatively hard even with an uninvested Relic Song (with a 20% chance to induce sleep, as well). Then you hit that 128 base speed after the forme change of Relic Song. With that speed, start Calm Minding, since the opponent is likely to bring out something that will be hitting for special damage. Also with the forme change, you hit a 128 base attack, and a STAB Drain Punch from that will still hurt, and help keep you alive longer. In the end, you have a bulky sweeper, AND a special tank, all in one, since at any point you might need to completely sponge a special attack, you can just use Relic Song again, and put your base 128 SpDef back right where it started from.

Here's a set I made for MonoRock. Devastates everything in NU and LU except for Steel types.

Shuckle @ Leftovers
    Bold - Contrary
    252 Defence, 252 Sp. Defence, 4 HP
    IVs: 31 HP, 0 Attack, 31 Defence, 0 Sp. Atk, 31 Sp. Def, 0 Speed
    -Shell Smash
    -Power Split
    -Toxic
    -Rest

Contrary Shell Smash boosts both his Defences while lowering his Attack, which is where Power Split comes in. While it doesn't do much for him, it can severely lower an opponent's Attack, forcing a sweeper to switch. Toxic is really his only way of killing things. Rest is his only healing move.

This thing is really good in NU, but can't climb to higher tiers unfortunately.

~Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    Here's a set I made for MonoRock. Devastates everything in NU and LU except for Steel types.

Shuckle @ Leftovers
    Bold - Contrary
    252 Defence, 252 Sp. Defence, 4 HP
    IVs: 31 HP, 0 Attack, 31 Defence, 0 Sp. Atk, 31 Sp. Def, 0 Speed
    -Shell Smash
    -Power Split
    -Toxic
    -Rest

Contrary Shell Smash boosts both his Defences while lowering his Attack, which is where Power Split comes in. While it doesn't do much for him, it can severely lower an opponent's Attack, forcing a sweeper to switch. Toxic is really his only way of killing things. Rest is his only healing move.

This thing is really good in NU, but can't climb to higher tiers unfortunately.
    Make sure you hit 201 Hp, so you won't get 2HKO'ed by Seismic Toss/Night Shade. Nice set ^-^
    The Netherlands:
    ORAS Demo available at:
    - First Look event, Utrecht, 11&12 October. Entrance: €15,-
    - Nintendo Autumn Tour. Dates and locations found >here<
    I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

lol it doesn't learn Shell Smash.

Yes it does.
    Level 34.

Also, I'll go 80 HP, 176 Def, 252 Sp. Def, that gives him 201 HP.

~Richard Dawkins

WTF it does. That's pretty cool. Too bad it doesn't get Seismic Toss / Night Shade.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    WTF it does. That's pretty cool. Too bad it doesn't get Seismic Toss / Night Shade.
    It gets Power Trick, but that's really gimmicky and situational. Maybe in a Trick Room team, Power Trick Shuckle might be okay.

~Richard Dawkins

It gets Power Trick, but that's really gimmicky and situational. Maybe in a Trick Room team, Power Trick Shuckle might be okay.
    Fun Fact: a CB scizor have more power than power trick shuckle.
    Or just anything hitting twice why risk it?
    About your set taunt says hi but otherwise it is nice (but beware of seismic toss and night shade users.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.

Fun Fact: a CB scizor have more power than power trick shuckle.
    Or just anything hitting twice why risk it?
    About your set taunt says hi but otherwise it is nice (but beware of seismic toss and night shade users.
    Shuckle gains up to about 300 Defence from a single Contrary Shell Smash. That's more than Scizor gains from a Sword's Dance, and Scizor isn't nearly as durable as Shuckle (at least until he uses Power Trick).

+6 Shuckle has over 2.2K Defence.

Power Trick makes that over 2.2k Attack. That'll put a dent in anything.

~Richard Dawkins

Gigalith @ Choice Band
    Adamant Nature
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Superpower
    - Explosion

Gigalith is really cool. So much cooler than Golem. But why use this when Tyranitar, Terrakion, and even Aggron exist? Tyranitar and Terrakion go without saying as their secondary typing and vastly superior movepools are self explanatory. Aggron gets recoil-less Head Smash which hits with about 3% less power than Gigalith's Stone Edge, but without being reliant on specific weather. Aggron also has a much better movepool including Aqua Tail to 2HKO Hippowdon and Donphan with.

Outclassed somewhat in OU maybe, but you're right that Gigalith is still horribly overlooked. Too bad it has such low 25 base speed that it can't outrun defensive base 70s and lower, which is really nice so it could have beat Politoed, Skarmory, and Jellicent. It has trouble setting itself apart from the other offensive rocks but it seems sort of usable to some extent.

Also Shiny Gigalith is beautiful.

Shuckle gains up to about 300 Defence from a single Contrary Shell Smash. That's more than Scizor gains from a Sword's Dance, and Scizor isn't nearly as durable as Shuckle (at least until he uses Power Trick).

+6 Shuckle has over 2.2K Defence.

Power Trick makes that over 2.2k Attack. That'll put a dent in anything.
    But pathetic defense that every physical hit will screw you and it needs 6 shell smashs to reach +6 while a steel type (like kilnk) can set up on you freely.. also where would you fit an attack on such a set SS,rest,power trick and gyro ball? how will you apply trick room?

But pathetic defense that every physical hit will screw you and it needs 6 shell smashs to reach +6 while a steel type (like kilnk) can set up on you freely.. also where would you fit an attack on such a set SS,rest,power trick and gyro ball? how will you apply trick room?
    Which is why he's NU. Almost impossible to set up. Even when he does manage set up, all physical Priority moves kill him.

Just heresay. There's plenty of better options out there.

~Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Gigalith is really cool. So much cooler than Golem. But why use this when Tyranitar, Terrakion, and even Aggron exist? Tyranitar and Terrakion go without saying as their secondary typing and vastly superior movepools are self explanatory. Aggron gets recoil-less Head Smash which hits with about 3% less power than Gigalith's Stone Edge, but without being reliant on specific weather. Aggron also has a much better movepool including Aqua Tail to 2HKO Hippowdon and Donphan with.

Outclassed somewhat in OU maybe, but you're right that Gigalith is still horribly overlooked. Too bad it has such low 25 base speed that it can't outrun defensive base 70s and lower, which is really nice so it could have beat Politoed, Skarmory, and Jellicent. It has trouble setting itself apart from the other offensive rocks but it seems sort of usable to some extent.

Also Shiny Gigalith is beautiful.
    Aggron isn't OU, he's not even UU. He's LU.

That 4x weakness to Ground and Fighting really cripples him though.

Speaking of Aggron, try this set.

Aggron @ Life Orb
    Jolly - Rock Head
    244 Attack, 82 HP, 184 Speed
    -Rock Polish / Autotomize
    -Head Smash
    -Earthquake
    -Superpower / Brick Break/ Aqua Tail

Rock Polish lets him hit 400 Speed at +2, where he can then begin to sweep. Head Smash is a devastating STAB attack, with Earthquake to round off the coverage. Superpower gives more coverage, but lowers his stats, so Brick Break can be used as a weaker option that also smashes Screens. Aqua Tail is a third option for Hippowdon and Donphan and the like. HP EVs give him 301 HP, enough to survive a lot. The rest go into Attack.
    Last edited by Divine Retribution; 9th October 2012 at 9:23 PM.

~Richard Dawkins

so, i love meloetta. it has unique typing, great stats, and can even change at will. unfortunately, in its aria forme, it has mediocre speed that lets it down. so, i made a set that focuses on its good points and can fix the speed issues.

Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Modest (+ SpA/- atk)
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Def
    Moveset:
    -Substitute
    -Psyshock/Psychic
    -HP Ice/HP Fire
    -Thunderbolt/Thunder/Energy Ball/Filler

This is a Bulkier Meloetta set, which capitalizes on her Special bulk. Her SpA isn't too shabby either, but unfortunately, she has speed issues. therefore, no speed investment. instead, 252 hp and max SpA are all it needs. the last 4 evs go into def, so an opposing genesect will gain a SpA boost instead, i do not believe genesect ohkoes with u-turn, unless banded or belted. you still shouldn't stay in on it though. leftovers+sub, plus a lot of bulk allows it to outstall/ gain safe turns a lot of the time. For some reason, people don't expect hp ice on it, so it gets a lot of opportunity to eliminate dragon switchins, who expect a hp fighting. HP fire is an alternative choice to hp ice, to nail scizor and genesect on the switchin when you don't want to sub. they are just 2 pokes who can wall this set. Psyshock is preferred over Psychic, to hit Blissey, Chansey, etc. as well as other special walls. In the last slot, a variety of moves can fill it, for coverage reasons. thunderbolt is preferred, but thunder can be used if you happen to be on a rain team(its a decent idea). energy ball can also be used, but it doesn't really hit anything significant.

Checks and Counters and Threats

Blissey and Chansey come to mind as those who wall this set, but they only do it if Meloetta does not have Psyshock. Tyranitar is a major threat, as nothing can really touch it, and tyranitar can pursuit trap it to death. scizor is a major threat as well, along with its "special" counterpart(i guess, lol. close enough) genesect. nothing really touches them(thunderbolt might 2hko) and they can either ohko, set up, or just dent it really badly. Ferrothorn completely walls it, as does Forretress. Volcarona can check it if rocks arent up, as it can switch in safely. let's see, umm...well, Wobbuffet can trap and ko it(and its been on the rise lately). Magnezone can take anything she throws, unless you have hp fire. these are just a few, im sure you guys can think of more, but its all situational. Powerhouses can deal major damage to it, if you don't predict correctly, so that's why substitute is always a good idea. its a great failsafe. be wary of pretty much anything that can outspeed, for fear of revenge-killing.

basically, use it for late game sweeping.

Aggron isn't OU, he's not even UU. He's LU.
    Who cares, the point is that he can be used in OU effectively.

That 4x weakness to Ground and Fighting really cripples him though.
    Yeah, so don't let it get hit by those moves. It has three weaknesses (and absolutely enough defenses in Sandstorm to tank the Water one) but also 10 resistances and in sand the equivalent of 70/180/99 defenses.

Page 174 of 185 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast