Page 180 of 185 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 4603

Thread: Competitive Single Rates (5th Gen Standard OU) - READ FIRST POST

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    I would say reuniclus is better because as you said, magic guard, but also it has 55 more special attack and arguably better bulk with 110/75/85 comparatively to 50/160/160, then jirachi who has better typing and stats. I would run max speed on the set so its not taunted as easily of revenged, mostly banded ttar.
    110/75/85 means most attacks do a lot more damage percentage-wise, but you're right about Deoxys having terrible HP. Max Speed is an interesting idea. Banded TTar can't quite OHKO with Crunch though.

Also, Guts Flareon in NU anyone?

Flareon @ Toxic Orb
    Jolly - Guts
    252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP
    -Facade
    -Flame Charge
    -Superpower
    -Quick Attack / Protect

So, as we all know, Flareon's physical movepool is terrible, with Fire Fang being his strongest physical STAB. I use Flame Charge because it sacrifices a bit of power for the ability to boost Speed. Anyways, with a base 130 Attack boosted by Guts, Facade hits hard. Like, really really ****ing hard, easily 2HKOing almost anything in the tier that doesn't resist it. Superpower breaks down Rock and Steel types, but Steel types are normally hit almost as hard by two consecutive Flame Charges than by two consecutive Superpowers, and then the last slot is a toss-up. Quick Attack lets him nail weakened threats that outspeed him, while Protect ensures the Toxic Orb activates.

Also, after trying Weather Trapper Heatran, I decided to make a Rain equivalent. Tell me what you think.

Tentacruel @ Air Balloon / Black Sludge
    Timid - Rain Dish (Clear Body if using Whirlpool)
    252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 Def
    -Wrap / Whirlpool
    -Rain Dance
    -Hydro Pump
    -Hidden Power (Fire) / Rapid Spin

Tentacruel is probably Rain's best option as a weather trapper. Very respectable bulk backed by a usable Speed and Sp. Atk stat make him great at beating weather starters, plus he's a commonly seen sight on Rain teams as is, so he's rarely ever expected to be a weather trapper. Whirlpool is his best trapping move but unfortunately is illegal with Rain Dish, so I use Wrap. Then, after their Tyranitar or Ninetales has been trapped, you use Rain Dance and fire off Hydro Pumps until it's dead. Conveniently, 3 out of 4 of the other Weather starters are weak to Water. Hidden Power (Fire) is purely for Abomasnow, but you could carry Rapid Spin for utility if you aren't worried about Hail teams. Abomasnow is arguably the easiest weather starter to take down.
    Last edited by Divine Retribution; 25th January 2013 at 7:56 PM.
    If the dark is just a thought, then the light is in your mind
    The lies we tell ourselves ruin the world with time
    Did you feel the way I felt?
    Did you kneel the way I knelt?
    Or did you look up and stare, waiting for your acts of prayer?
    Oh, won't you listen to reason?

10 hour ear orgasm, courtesy of Gamefreak

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

._. I sort of get the feeling you people hate me...

Anyways, here's an Exeggutor set I designed for a Sun team. Only problem is, it's slow. Like, really slow. I thought about running Trick Room but Sun+TR just isn't viable. I guess if you get some Speed boosts from Starf Berry you're all set to go though.

Exeggutor @ Starf Berry
    Timid - Harvest
    252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    -Hidden Power (Fire)
    -Solarbeam
    -Substitute
    -Protect / Sleep Powder

332 HP means that 3 Substitutes will start activating Starf Berry. After that, you've pretty much got yourself a legal Moody abuser without the negative drop. Unfortunately, despite being a Psychic type, he doesn't have Stored Power, or else I'm sure someone would have already thought of this set. Nevertheless, if you get lucky and get some Speed/Evasiveness boosts, you can actually sweep with this thing.
    If the dark is just a thought, then the light is in your mind
    The lies we tell ourselves ruin the world with time
    Did you feel the way I felt?
    Did you kneel the way I knelt?
    Or did you look up and stare, waiting for your acts of prayer?
    Oh, won't you listen to reason?

10 hour ear orgasm, courtesy of Gamefreak

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

The tentacruel set is pretty cool dude, I can't say some of the other sets are quite as viable but when i use calm mind deoxys I use this set;

Deoxys @ leftovers
    Timid
    Pressure (or whatever the reg ability for him is)
    252 hp/ 4 def/ 252 spd
    Taunt
    Calm mind
    Recover
    Psychic

Taunt stops other set uppers, the rest is self explanatory. You would have to make sure any other dark type is ko'd before you even tried this though

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Scizor @ Life Orb
    Ability: Techinician
    EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
    Nature: Adamant
    - U-Turn
    - Bullet Punch
    - Superpower
    - Pursuit

I need one revenge killer on my team, I chose Scizor but I'm not sure if his moveset and Ev's are good for revenge. U-Turn can kill psychic pokemons like Alakazan, Latios, Celebi and also switch after killing them, Bullet Punch because it has priority and Techinician makes it stronger, Superpower for revenge kill Steel pokemons like Lucario/Magnezone and Pursuit to kill fleeing pokemons. I chose this Ev's to make him fast and strong at the same time, and I chose Adamant nature over Jolly to boost his attack and since he has two priority moves I think more attack is better for him.
    Thank you and sorry for my bad english :P
    3DS FC: 0344-9667-2080

National Dex Complete!
    I'm looking for HA and Shiny pokemons.
    I can Breed 5/6 Iv's and Egg Moves!
    Friend Safari Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, and Diggersby.
    Some Legendaries for trade: Zapdos (Still not caught, so you can choose the nature), Mewtwo (Quiet or a nature of your choice), Regirock (Impish), Uxie (Rash), Mesprit (Rash) and Azelf (Adamant)

All my pokemons are legit and not cloned, therefore I only accept legits and not cloned pokemons, If interested PM me with your offers.

I don't come on this thread often but the Tentacruel set is actually more reliable than Heatran as Heatran can still be taken down by the Sand duo and other weather starters with the right coverage and Tenta has respectable bulk and decent typing. However, rain is the most common weather and basically if rain is being run by the opponent, Tentacruel is basically useless.

atrocious is right as 1v1 politoad beats all weather inducers except abomasnow.
    @divine: that set looks like on thats good in theory but bad in testing. You would need sun, therewise your stuck with hp fire, and ttar and politoad will laugh at it. Actually most things would, plus if you cant keep a sub up, which probably will happen as 55 speed sucks, you`ll die from landorus therian and i, ttar, toad, gengar. latio/ias, and if sun isnt up, keldeo and terrakion threaten it out
    @dragon: still dont like cm deoxys, hes best for hazard stacking or hp fire + fire gem to KO scizor, there are better calm minders
    @darklyon: banded is better unless you want if you want a revenge killer, otherwise, do a swords dance set

would you be so kind as to rate my idea for my Metagross:
    Metagross @ to be decided, contemplating life orb, red card, shell bell, kings rock, C Band, C Scarf, basically open to suggestion
    Ability: Clear Body
    EVs: I need help deciding these for sure
    Nature:Adamant
    - Ice Punch/Agility
    - Meteor Mash
    - Earthquake
    - Zen Headbutt/Hammer Arm/Bullet Punch?

i want this to be used in doubles and be a standard hard hitter but also not have to switch out when i get choice-locked, as this is why i only like a few choice pokemon, but i digress, i would also like it to have some degree of survivability, this is my dilemma with the EVs. im also unsure as to how valuable the speed is against hammering common threats like garchomp, salamence, and dragonite with ice punch. and just how valuable is zen headbutt on metagross as an attack? also, if i were to run agility and hammer arm, wouldnt that pretty much be pointless? im not experienced in competitive battling at all and would greatly appreciate the input of some pros. thank you very much
    Last edited by koolaidman594; 5th February 2013 at 2:36 PM.
    [CENTER]
    3DS Friend Code: 0302-0821-3128
    \

standard metagross, it works best in singles, for doubles try this
    metagross@occa berry/lefties
    adamant
    252hp/252 attack/4 def
    -protect
    -meteor mash
    -earthquake
    -bullet punch

This set is a good lead, especially with latios/hydreigon. Protect is a critical move in doubles, meteor mash is your main stab, earthquake is for a spread hit, and bullet punch finishes the set for priority
    other viable moves are ice punch, zen headbutt, thunder punch, and explosion. You can run a mixed set but it lacks the KO from my experience

metagross@life orb
    rash
    76hp/180 attack/252 sp attack
    -meteor mash
    -hp fire
    -psychic
    -protect/bullet punch/explosion

standard metagross, it works best in singles, for doubles try this
    metagross@occa berry/lefties
    adamant
    252hp/252 attack/4 def
    -protect
    -meteor mash
    -earthquake
    -bullet punch

This set is a good lead, especially with latios/hydreigon. Protect is a critical move in doubles, meteor mash is your main stab, earthquake is for a spread hit, and bullet punch finishes the set for priority
    other viable moves are ice punch, zen headbutt, thunder punch, and explosion. You can run a mixed set but it lacks the KO from my experience

metagross@life orb
    rash
    76hp/180 attack/252 sp attack
    -meteor mash
    -hp fire
    -psychic
    -protect/bullet punch/explosion
    thank you very much for the advice, i think id rather run ice punch over bullet punch just to cripple a lot of the OU threats
    [CENTER]
    \

ok, just remember doubles metagame is different from singles

ok, just remember doubles metagame is different from singles
    thank you for the help
    [CENTER]
    \

no problem

and so this isnt spam i want to bum my volcarona set

volcarona@lum berry/life orb/lefties
    modest
    52hp/252sp attack/204 speed
    -quiver dance
    -HP ice
    -Giga drain
    -fire blast/fiery dance

I made this shortly after genesect got the boot, its built to function similar to genesect, but with less speed, more sp def, and more fire power.
    Quiver dance is the key to the set. While i can go off saying "at +2 he can blah blah blah" but lets face facts, volcarona has terrable defense, and relatively poor typing, so he can only grab 1 quiver dance 85% of the time. But thats generally all he needs
    HP ice is his next move, and honestly i`m suprised no one thought of using it before. At +1, with a LO, volcarona can OHKO thuderus therian, mence, and broken multiscale dragonite, tho mence and dnite isnt to impressive. He can also OHKO latios with stealth rocks up, and has iirc a 75% chance of a OHKO without rocks. Still not satisfied? +1 252+ SpA Life Orb Volcarona Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 335-395 (103.71 - 122.29%) -- guaranteed OHKO boom, he can OHKO dragonite through multiscale, but he needs the LO to do it, otherwise he hits fo 74-94%
    Giga drain is the next move, and like genesect, its used to hit waters hard. How he lacks genesects staying power, he can catch keldeo on the switch in or hit toad after he boosts. Giga drain also gives him a recovery move to heal off the LO damage.
    Fire blast is the final move, and with a stab boost, comes in with a base power of 180, factor in the LO, and its 240. Fire blast is the muscle of the set, hitting things for insane damage. This is more for everything that isnt hit for super effective damage. Fiery dance is another option as it can boost your sp attack more.
    evs are to allow you to outpace positive nature pokemon with a base speed of 80 and give as much bulk as possible

Latias @ Soul Dew
    Timid Nature, Levitate
    252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Hidden Power Fire
    ~ Luster Purge

He once swept an all Uber team and is just a boss. Any suggestions. I use Luster Purge > Psychic/Psychock because of the nice Sp. Def drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    Latias @ Soul Dew
    Timid Nature, Levitate
    252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Hidden Power Fire
    ~ Luster Purge

He once swept an all Uber team and is just a boss. Any suggestions. I use Luster Purge > Psychic/Psychock because of the nice Sp. Def drop.
    The way you're running her (Latias is female) is better performed by Latios. Short of changing the spread, I would suggest you keep everything the same and just switch to Latios. He hits harder, and you're not taking advantage of Latias' bulk with this sweeper set.

Pretty sure he meant latios, latias doesn't even learn luster purge...
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

^ Yeah, sorry mistype.

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!

This is fake btw, but just imagine:

Kyurem-W @ Choice Specs
    252 Special Attack, 31 Special Attack
    Contrary
    ~Draco Meteor

anything with more speed then 95 or has mach punch/bullet punch says hi

^ But it still could take one of those hits.

Infernape @ King's Rock/Normal Gem
    Iron Fist, Jolly Nature
    252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
    ~ Mach Punch
    ~ Fling/Flare Blitz
    ~ Fake Out
    ~ Acrobatics

I have been considering this for a while, and now I thought I would ask! I would use Fling>Flare Blitz if I decided to use King's Rock>Normal Gem. With Normal Gem I could fire a powerful Fake Out, then Acrobatics is charged too! So I can't decide. And Please, no special/mixed sets, those are overused!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    ^ But it still could take one of those hits.

Infernape @ King's Rock/Normal Gem
    Iron Fist, Jolly Nature
    252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
    ~ Mach Punch
    ~ Fling/Flare Blitz
    ~ Fake Out
    ~ Acrobatics

I have been considering this for a while, and now I thought I would ask! I would use Fling>Flare Blitz if I decided to use King's Rock>Normal Gem. With Normal Gem I could fire a powerful Fake Out, then Acrobatics is charged too! So I can't decide. And Please, no special/mixed sets, those are overused!
    Kings rock makes acrobatics useless really, plus its kind of redundant coverage as and fire move with 80 base power or higher will hit harder then acrobatics. I`m not a fan of flare blitz because of the recoil, i feel iron fist fire punch, or fire blast would work better as most things you would flare blitz are steels what have lower sp def. I would try and fit close combat in there somewhere so you have a powerful physical and special stab and 2 priorities

no problem

and so this isnt spam i want to bum my volcarona set

volcarona@lum berry/life orb/lefties
    modest
    52hp/252sp attack/204 speed
    -quiver dance
    -HP ice
    -Giga drain
    -fire blast/fiery dance

I made this shortly after genesect got the boot, its built to function similar to genesect, but with less speed, more sp def, and more fire power.
    Quiver dance is the key to the set. While i can go off saying "at +2 he can blah blah blah" but lets face facts, volcarona has terrable defense, and relatively poor typing, so he can only grab 1 quiver dance 85% of the time. But thats generally all he needs
    HP ice is his next move, and honestly i`m suprised no one thought of using it before. At +1, with a LO, volcarona can OHKO thuderus therian, mence, and broken multiscale dragonite, tho mence and dnite isnt to impressive. He can also OHKO latios with stealth rocks up, and has iirc a 75% chance of a OHKO without rocks. Still not satisfied? +1 252+ SpA Life Orb Volcarona Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 335-395 (103.71 - 122.29%) -- guaranteed OHKO boom, he can OHKO dragonite through multiscale, but he needs the LO to do it, otherwise he hits fo 74-94%
    Giga drain is the next move, and like genesect, its used to hit waters hard. How he lacks genesects staying power, he can catch keldeo on the switch in or hit toad after he boosts. Giga drain also gives him a recovery move to heal off the LO damage.
    Fire blast is the final move, and with a stab boost, comes in with a base power of 180, factor in the LO, and its 240. Fire blast is the muscle of the set, hitting things for insane damage. This is more for everything that isnt hit for super effective damage. Fiery dance is another option as it can boost your sp attack more.
    evs are to allow you to outpace positive nature pokemon with a base speed of 80 and give as much bulk as possible
    Hey mcdanger, this is a nice set! Honestly, it's fine as is, however you might need to include dugtrio as a viable teammate, as heatran walls this set cold. Another good teammate would be SpD Celebi who can take care of Keldeo, as well as forming a nice perish song trapper core with dugtrio.

Spoiler:- Sets:

Cresselia @ Lefties
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP/104 Def/6 Sp.Atk/148 Sp.Def
    Nature:Bold
    - Psychic/Psyshock
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunder Wave/Icy Wind
    - Protect/Skill Swap/Moonlight

long story short, i want to run cresselia as defensive support on my VGC team(obviously lol). the EVs make it as bulky as possible while still rounding off my defenses at 168/169 (lvl 50) to prevent a beneficial download boost. the 6 sp. attack is to make up for the 30 iv in sp attack because the original owner RNGd it to have HP electric. i definitely need my psychic STAB and ice beam, but I'm at a loss for the third move slot, i already run a thundurus on that team, so thunder wave seems redundant, but i feel that icy wind would be fairly pointless with ice beam. then for move slot 4, i desperately need recovery, so there's moonlight, however, i also run a heatran, so it might be kind of handy to skill swap levitate onto it, but protect is pretty much a must in VGC, so i have no idea lol any help is appreciated, thank you in advance
    Last edited by koolaidman594; 28th February 2013 at 4:06 AM. Reason: spell check
    [CENTER]
    \

most of the time in VGC cress is used to set up trick room. At a glance i would think banded tar would KO it or deal alot of damage, and i would run psychic/recover/moonlight, thunder wave, icy wind, protect/recover/moonlight for the most team support it can give

now cause i`m bored and bumping the thread

Garchomp (F) @ Leftovers/yache berry
    Trait: Rough Skin
    EVs: 160 HP / 32 Atk / 208 Def / 12 SDef / 96 Spd
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Dragon Tail
    - Stealth Rock
    - Fire Blast/ HP ice
    - Earthquake

I really have no idea what the evs are for bulky chomp so i made my own. Evs give enough def and hps to be 3hkoed by terrakions CC and OHKO it back, which also lets it live a dragon claw from +0 garchomp (takes around 65-70%) and phaze it with dragon tail. Aside from the minimal amount of def needed, he has speed to pass jolly breloom and modest politoed, hitting with fire blast and earthquake respectfully, or setting up rocks. Attack is just enough to OHKO terrakion, which also lets him 2-3hko a lot of other threats like keldeo. The 12 sp def evs, iirc, are so he can live a hp ice from low special attack stuff, ex landorus therian, and with a yache berry, more powerful stuff like keldeo and thunderus, and phaze them out.
    Moves are somewhat obvious, dragon tail is the phaze stuff and rack up damage from the stealth rocks he put down. Earthquake is his main stab, and lets him beat some stuff, like terrakion, tyrannitar and jirachi. The last move is preference, fire blast 2hkos ferrothorn, while hp ice 2hkos landorus therian and incarnet so a good prediction and a yache berry, lando i is dead. Other moves are roar, protect, and dragon claw.
    Item is preference, but lefties is the best most of the time, while rocky helmet is a nice combo with rough skin, but not as good as lefties.
    This set is a nice lead on a bulky offensive team as it sets up rocks, takes hits and fires of powerful attacks. Likewise on a more defensive team, its good as a reliable rocker and phazer with nice typing and defensive stats

Alright, I decided to do something weird and use Reversal Victini.

Nike the Victini @ Salac Berry
    Ability- Victory Star
    Jolly/Adamant Nature. 252 Atk, 252 spd, 4 def
    V-Create
    Bolt Strike
    Reversal
    Endure/Substitute

I think this set would function as a good late-game sweeper. At 1 HP, Reversal hits a whopping 200 base power. This allows Victini to hit Tyrannitar and Heatran for major damage (more importantly Heatran). Substitute or Endure would provide Victini buffs to get it to the range where Reversal hits 200BP. V-Create and Bolt Strike are pratically mandatory for Victini, V-Create is the move that smashes pratically everything, while Bolt Strike nails water types like Politoed and Jellicent.

There are disadvantages to this set, though. Pursuit users like Tyrannitar can nail it if it tries to switch out. Lucky for Victini, users of Pursuit and Sucker Punch (Houndoom and Bisharp), aren't that common in OU, and Tyrannitar is easily smashed by Reversal. However, you still need to be wary, so a Fighting type would be nice to have (specifically Mach Punch users like Breloom, Conkeldurr, and Infernape. Infernape and Conkeldurr have no trouble with Houndoom or Bisharp, while Breloom has to be wary of Fire Blast from Houndoom). One also needs to be careful of priority users like Lucario, so having priority on you own side helps too. This set is good for having great speed (through Salac Berry) and the ability to switch moves at the cost of losing to priority and residual damage.

Ninetales is a great teammate, removing sand and hail damage and boosting the power of V-Create with Drought. Infernape can also abuse the sun as well as take down Tyrannitar and Abomasnow, which are this Victini's worst enemies. Cresselia, infamous for being a sun tank, can use Ice Beam to take down Salamence and Dragonite, both which can take a hit from V-Create and retaliate back. It also has Lunar Dance to recover the health of a badly weakened teammate. Hippowdon is a problem, being able to take hits from the entire team. Xatu would then be a fine team member, bouncing away hazards and counting down Hippowdon's turns to live with Toxic. Finally, despite already having Xatu, a rapid spinner is almost always needed in a team, especially here, where Victini can die out to hazards. Forretress or Starmie are good candidates. The former being a steel type and the latter taking out Terrakion. Cloyster can also be considered, being a deadly Shell Smash sweeper. As Healing Wish heals before hazards, one can consider an alternate steel type if hazards aren't a concern.

If you're wondering, Politoed isn't a huge problem. As Victini can switch moves, it can just Bolt Strike Politoed whenever it wants to. Sunny Day Ninetales also ruins the frog's day. Still, it's something to watch out for.

Crap, I went too far, didn't I?
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Name: Nike
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    With enough skill, you can put any pokemon here

Quote Originally Posted by silverangel View Post
    Alright, I decided to do something weird and use Reversal Victini.

Nike the Victini @ Salac Berry
    Ability- Victory Star
    Jolly/Adamant Nature. 252 Atk, 252 spd, 4 def
    V-Create
    Bolt Strike
    Reversal
    Endure/Substitute

I think this set would function as a good late-game sweeper. At 1 HP, Reversal hits a whopping 200 base power. This allows Victini to hit Tyrannitar and Heatran for major damage (more importantly Heatran). Substitute or Endure would provide Victini buffs to get it to the range where Reversal hits 200BP. V-Create and Bolt Strike are pratically mandatory for Victini, V-Create is the move that smashes pratically everything, while Bolt Strike nails water types like Politoed and Jellicent.

There are disadvantages to this set, though. Pursuit users like Tyrannitar can nail it if it tries to switch out. Lucky for Victini, users of Pursuit and Sucker Punch (Houndoom and Bisharp), aren't that common in OU, and Tyrannitar is easily smashed by Reversal. However, you still need to be wary, so a Fighting type would be nice to have (specifically Mach Punch users like Breloom, Conkeldurr, and Infernape. Infernape and Conkeldurr have no trouble with Houndoom or Bisharp, while Breloom has to be wary of Fire Blast from Houndoom). One also needs to be careful of priority users like Lucario, so having priority on you own side helps too. This set is good for having great speed (through Salac Berry) and the ability to switch moves at the cost of losing to priority and residual damage.

Ninetales is a great teammate, removing sand and hail damage and boosting the power of V-Create with Drought. Infernape can also abuse the sun as well as take down Tyrannitar and Abomasnow, which are this Victini's worst enemies. Cresselia, infamous for being a sun tank, can use Ice Beam to take down Salamence and Dragonite, both which can take a hit from V-Create and retaliate back. It also has Lunar Dance to recover the health of a badly weakened teammate. Hippowdon is a problem, being able to take hits from the entire team. Xatu would then be a fine team member, bouncing away hazards and counting down Hippowdon's turns to live with Toxic. Finally, despite already having Xatu, a rapid spinner is almost always needed in a team, especially here, where Victini can die out to hazards. Forretress or Starmie are good candidates. The former being a steel type and the latter taking out Terrakion. Cloyster can also be considered, being a deadly Shell Smash sweeper. As Healing Wish heals before hazards, one can consider an alternate steel type if hazards aren't a concern.

If you're wondering, Politoed isn't a huge problem. As Victini can switch moves, it can just Bolt Strike Politoed whenever it wants to. Sunny Day Ninetales also ruins the frog's day. Still, it's something to watch out for.

Crap, I went too far, didn't I?
    You could include more detail IMO. You should include that anything with rocky helmet, rough skin, or iron barbs also ruins your day once your down to 1 hp. I think Garchomp might beat you as well? So does Scarf Keldeo and Terrakion if they get the chance to revenge you or predict right. So another possible partner would be Gothitell or Wobuffett, who would be good for trapping said mons and other nuisances for your team like Politoed

I like it btw, very unexpected, like reversal destiny bond Gengar

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Page 180 of 185 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184 ... LastLast