Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Competitive Single Rates (5th Gen Standard OU) - READ FIRST POST

We don't need IVs. We just assume it has the necessary IVs for Max stats.

If its an annoyer shouldn't it be a little more bulky and less sweeper? It does need to survive long enough to use both Sub then Ray. Then again I don't use annoyers myself so maybe speed is more important than bulk for this set.
    Battle me and discover the true meaning of Quintessant Ruin.

Spoiler:- Credit:

PO Name: CROWN

Quote Originally Posted by CROWN View Post
    We don't need IVs. We just assume it has the necessary IVs for Max stats.

If its an annoyer shouldn't it be a little more bulky and less sweeper? It does need to survive long enough to use both Sub then Ray. Then again I don't use annoyers myself so maybe speed is more important than bulk for this set.
    Well, not quite sure if it was meant to be annoyer, but that seemed to be the best title, but this was the first set I made up though.

Beheeyem@life orb
    Synchronize
    Modest
    Recover
    psychic
    shadow ball
    thunderbolt
    252spatk 252spdef 4 spd

meant to be a special sweeper. recover is there in case health gets low. psychic is STAB and is an awesome special attack. shadow ball is because i have no ghost moves on my team. thunderbolt is just for extra coverage. I've been thinking of replacing this with a faster special sweeper any suggestions would be helpful

Looks OK, but I guess setting up with NP or CM is better (Nasty Plot / Calm Mind | Psyshock / Psychic | Recover | Shadow Ball). And Analyze is a better ability if you are playing in Dream World. Also throw all the SpD EVs to HP.
    I'm tired of signatures...

^ I agree with artbomber_97. To make it easier to read I'll post your set kibakiba with artbomber's suggestions:

Beheeyem@Life Orb
    Ability: Analyze
    Nature: Modest EV: 252SpA/252Spe/4HP
    1: Calm Mind/Nasty Plot
    2: Psychic/Psycho Shock
    3: Shadow Ball
    4: Thunderbolt/Recover

Calm Mind + Recover is a good combination if you want him to tank. However I think you'll be better off not losing an extra attack move because Psychic + Ghost isn't great coverage for a sweeper.

If you don't already know Psycho Shock attacks off of your SpA stat, but hits the opponent's defense stat. Useful when you come against a special wall with low defense. The decision is up to you though. The additional 20 points could be worth it to you.

Shadow Ball is Shadow Ball and is always a good option for a Psychic type.

Thunderbolt makes him a special sweeper allowing you to take out a multitude of threats (such as Gyara).

Recover in place of T-Bolt makes him into a special tank if you go with CM. If you do not go with CM I'd suggest going for Nasty Plot for more power.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by flygonabsol99 View Post
    Need help with This
    Fan Rotom@leftovers
    Levitate
    Bold
    EVs 128 Def/252 Speed/128 Sp.Def
    Air slash
    Thunderbolt
    Substitute
    Confuse Ray
    Iv's 20 Hp/20 Atk/20 Def/20 Sp Atk/31 Sp Def/20 Speed

Meant to be an Annoyer.Air slash and thunderbolt for STAB, confuse ray and substitute to annoy.Main Idea is to Set up substitute, then use confuse ray, followed by the STAB to finish.Levtovers will Help Recover Substitute damage.

Edit:Changed Ev's to Give more bulk, As suggested by CROWN. Changed Nature aswell
    That's more like it. The changes should help it to last a good deal longer.

Finally, can someone please rate my set?

Sawsbuck@Big Root/Life Orb
    Ability: Sap sipper
    Jolly EV: 252Atk/252Spe/4HP
    1: Return
    2: Horn Leech
    3: Jump Kick
    4: Faint Attack

Return= STAB Double Edge without recoil.
    Horn Leech= STAB + Restores Health only physical Grass option.
    Jump Kick= Powerful + Good coverage, T-Tar/Heatran.
    Faint Attack= Chandelure, say night-night. ;p

Come in on a grass attack and sweep with appropriate move. Effective, if simple.

I can use Big Root to restore up to 55%? of whatever he does to the opposing pokemon. Does Big Root increase the power of Horn Leech as well as the restorative power? I heard somewhere that it did both. If not I'll just go for LO.

I realized that Chandelure completely walls this set, so in place of Wild Charge I'll use Faint Attack. I was going to replace Jump Kick with Faint Attack but I realized that steels would wall the set without it.

All help is appreciated.
    Last edited by CROWN; 22nd March 2011 at 9:51 PM. Reason: Realized Wood Horn is now called Horn Leech/a spelling error.

Kyurem@leftovers
    Pressure
    EVs: 56 HP / 152 Def / 100 SAtk / 252 SDef
    Bold
    • Substitute
    • Ice beam
    • Focus Blast/Dragon pulse
    • Swagger/Toxic

This suposed to be an offensive all-round wall. Substute should help in its walling capabilities and swagger and toxic add some constant damage. Ice beam is a STAB and focus blast covers all the types which ice does not along with packing a punch. However dragon pulse would stop it coming to a complete standstill when it encounters a chandelure. The EVs are meant to be spread so that it has high defences but can still have quite a high Special Attack. A bold nature is to help it withstand fighting moves and rock moves because they are both Kyurem's weaknesses and those types are generally physical. Leftovers should be obvious.
    Last edited by XxragdollxX; 22nd March 2011 at 9:17 PM. Reason: Just realise that this set would be screwed if it met a chandelure.
    1st shiny in silver lv 30
    2nd shiny in fire red
    3rd shiny in pokemon White

I have officially claimed Accelgor

Hi. I recently started to create my first competitive team; but, I'm having trouble with this.
    Liligant@Leftovers
    Own Tempo
    EVs: 252 SAtk /252 Spe/ 4 HP
    Lax (+Def, -SpD)

-Substitute
    -Leech Seed
    -Petal Dance
    -Quiver Dance
    I suppose I wanted her to be something like a CM sweeper. Set up sub, seed then try to dance as much as possible. Its too bad she has terrible coverage. :/
    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    The best tier
    Dasdardly on PO, as well. :3

Quote Originally Posted by CROWN View Post

Sawsbuck@Big Root/Life Orb
    Ability: Sap sipper
    Jolly EV: 252Atk/252Spe/4HP
    1: Return
    2: Horn Leech
    3: Jump Kick
    4: Faint Attack
    You could put Nature Power over Jump Kick. If I remember right, Nature Power becomes Earthquake in link battles. That said, Faint Attack could be replaced, since NPower already covers Chandy and most steels. Wild Charge could help with a few Flying types, namely Skarmory, and Megahorn would be useful to take out other Grasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasdardly View Post
    Hi. I recently started to create my first competitive team; but, I'm having trouble with this.
    Liligant@Leftovers
    Own Tempo
    EVs: 252 SAtk /252 Spe/ 4 HP
    Lax (+Def, -SpD)

-Substitute
    -Leech Seed
    -Petal Dance
    -Quiver Dance
    I suppose I wanted her to be something like a CM sweeper. Set up sub, seed then try to dance as much as possible. Its too bad she has terrible coverage. :/
    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Other than Hidden Power, preferably Fire, Lilligant literally has nothing for coverage.

Thanks buddy. I wan't sure as to how Nature Power would react in competitive play.

Anybody know how camouflage works? Does it change your type to water in rain, fire in sun, ground in sandstorm? I'm just curious because of another set I want to try.

Anybody got any advice on a a Mienshao set?

@Dastardly I was working on a sun team recently and thought that Liiligant would be great for the team. I started looking at her and realized she would be an awesome pokemon if she maybe five more decent special moves. As a sweeper this is about the best she can do:

Lilligant@Life Orb
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Nature: Modest EVs:252SpA/252Spe/4HP
    1: SolarBeam/Energy Ball/Petal Dance
    2: Shadow Ball
    3: Hidden Power (FIRE)
    4: Quiver Dance

Not wondrous coverage, but not utterly hopeless either. Assuming she is on a sun team this set works pretty well.
    Chandelure is dealt with effectively.
    Her Grass move is entirely up to you. Without Own Tempo I do not recommend Petal Dance. On a sun team SB every time without either aforementioned option Energy Ball is your best bet.

You seem to want a SubLeech Lilligant, however. So your set is good as a SubLeecher but not as a sweeper at all. If anything that Lilligant is more a tank than a CM sweeper. On top of that she doesn't have a good enough typing or defenses to make her into a viable tank.

Hope this helped. Not trying to nitpick just telling you she does not function well in the role you want to give her.
    Last edited by CROWN; 23rd March 2011 at 3:04 AM.

I think in Pokemon Online Natural Power would be considered as Earthquake no matter what but I'm not sure. Also, Liligant will ALWAYS be carrying Sleep Powder, because it's awesome. Giga Drain also works greatly with Life Orb, since now it has 75 base power and upgraded PP. Hidden Power Rock gives Ok coverage together with a Grass move, but if you play OU, go with Fire since otherwise you would be stopped by Ferrothorn. However, Grass + HP Fire is walled by Heatran in OU, and other Flash Fires in UU, like Houndoom. Of course you can just put them to sleep, then switch to another Pokemon, but that can only be done you outspeed them. Therefore this Liligant works best under the Sun (brought to you by Ninetales), where it basically outpaces everything due to Chlorophyll.
    And Mienshao set, works best as an attacking lead in UU:
    Mienshao @ Life Orb
    Trait: Regenerator / Inner Focus / Reckless
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd; -Spd)
    - Fake Out
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - U-turn
    - Taunt / Stone Edge
    This is pretty straightforward. Fake Out + U-turn is an awesome scouting combo, and Mienshao can pull it off well with its base 105 Speed and 125 Attack. Hi Jump Kick is now no longer a gimmick move, with the significant power and accuracy boost. Regenerator is usually the prefered ability, since it heals Mienshao's lost Life Orb recoil. Inner Focus can be used to prevent flinching while facing other Fake Out leads, like Ambipom or opposing Mienshao. Reckless is also usable to boost Hi Jump Kick, but it would just make Mienshao die faster.

Other than that, it can run a Calm Mind + Aura Sphere set to surprise the foe, since it carries a decent enough base 95 SpA. Scarf Mienshao does well, too.
    Last edited by artbomber_97; 23rd March 2011 at 7:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by artbomber_97 View Post
    I think in Pokemon Online Natural Power would be considered as Earthquake no matter what but I'm not sure. Also, Liligant will ALWAYS be carrying Sleep Powder, because it's awesome. Giga Drain also works greatly with Life Orb, since now it has 75 base power and upgraded PP. Hidden Power Rock gives Ok coverage together with a Grass move, but if you play OU, go with Fire since otherwise you would be stopped by Ferrothorn. However, Grass + HP Fire is walled by Heatran in OU, and other Flash Fires in UU, like Houndoom. Of course you can just put them to sleep, then switch to another Pokemon, but that can only be done you outspeed them. Therefore this Liligant works best under the Sun (brought to you by Ninetales), where it basically outpaces everything due to Chlorophyll.
    And Mienshao set, works best as an attacking lead in UU:
    Mienshao @ Life Orb
    Trait: Regenerator / Inner Focus / Reckless
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd; -Spd)
    - Fake Out
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - U-turn
    - Taunt / Stone Edge
    This is pretty straightforward. Fake Out + U-turn is an awesome scouting combo, and Mienshao can pull it off well with its base 105 Speed and 125 Attack. Hi Jump Kick is now no longer a gimmick move, with the significant power and accuracy boost. Regenerator is usually the prefered ability, since it heals Mienshao's lost Life Orb recoil. Inner Focus can be used to prevent flinching while facing other Fake Out leads, like Ambipom or opposing Mienshao. Reckless is also usable to boost Hi Jump Kick, but it would just make Mienshao die faster.

Other than that, it can run a Calm Mind + Aura Sphere set to surprise the foe, since it carries a decent enough base 95 SpA. Scarf Mienshao does well, too.
    I'm failing to see the significance of using Taunt on this set?

Former Champion of SerebiiForums.com

[img]http://i56.*******.com/2yy1js9.jpg[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/user/KingsOfPokemon
    Subscribe for the highest level competitive matches!

It can be used to stop the opponent from setting up SR early-game, but yeah, not many people uses it.

Ferrothorn (Annoying Wall)
    - Leech Seed
    - Power Whip
    - Spikes / Stealth Rock
    - Gyro Ball / Iron head
    Item Attached: Rocky Helmet / Iron Ball / Leftovers
    Ability: Iron barbs
    EV’s: 252 Def / 252 SDef / 4 HP
    Nature: Sassy (+SDef, -Spd) / Careful (+SDef, -SAtk)

A high powered, defensive wall in Ferrothorn utilizing add on damage throughout the match with Iron Barbs and Leech Seed for sure. First, I dont know if I should run Spikes or Stealth Rock as Spikes hurts all equal but a Stealth Rock won't go away and can take 50% on certain powerhouses such as Charizard. Second, Gyro Ball with a Sassy nature or Iron Head with Careful nature and either Leftovers, to gain health, or Rocky Helmet, for double damge to go along with the Iron Barbs ability; also if I use Gyro Ball is Iron Ball a necessity since his speed is already ultra low or should I use one of the other items? That's it any suggestions would be great as I'm having trouble with this guy, other options I was thinking were Sandstrom, Explosion, or Payback but probabaly not going to use those.

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Torres View Post
    Ferrothorn (Annoying Wall)
    - Leech Seed
    - Power Whip
    - Spikes / Stealth Rock
    - Gyro Ball / Iron head
    Item Attached: Rocky Helmet / Iron Ball / Leftovers
    Ability: Iron barbs
    EV’s: 252 Def / 252 SDef / 4 HP
    Nature: Sassy (+SDef, -Spd) / Careful (+SDef, -SAtk)

A high powered, defensive wall in Ferrothorn utilizing add on damage throughout the match with Iron Barbs and Leech Seed for sure. First, I dont know if I should run Spikes or Stealth Rock as Spikes hurts all equal but a Stealth Rock won't go away and can take 50% on certain powerhouses such as Charizard. Second, Gyro Ball with a Sassy nature or Iron Head with Careful nature and either Leftovers, to gain health, or Rocky Helmet, for double damge to go along with the Iron Barbs ability; also if I use Gyro Ball is Iron Ball a necessity since his speed is already ultra low or should I use one of the other items? That's it any suggestions would be great as I'm having trouble with this guy, other options I was thinking were Sandstrom, Explosion, or Payback but probabaly not going to use those.
    Always max HP before defenses. Use Gyro ball over Iron head. The last three options you mentioned are essentially useless and horrid so dont use them.

Switch HP with which defense, I figured since his HP isnt that high defenses would help better, and then also switch the nature?

How does this look?

Jellicent @ Leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 Special Defense
    Calm (+ Special Defense, - Attack)
    -Scald
    -Shadow Ball
    -Recover
    -Ice Beam

The main thing I need advice on is whether or not to keep Ice beam, and if not what should be its replacement? Shadow Ball and scald both get STAB and scald has a chance to burn (reason for being chosen over surf, this may be altered as well) which can help out a bit with physical attackers since I'm maxing Sdef. Recover, of course, to take full advantage of Jellicent's bulk, along with leftovers.

Now, my team is only 2/3 complete at this point, but so far I have no Dragon coverage. I need to know if it's worth it to use Ice Beam on Jellicent to try and soften up the opponents dragons? And I suppose I should get some input on whether or not Scald is worth using over Surf for the slight burn chance. Also, with this setup should I consider putting some EV's into Satk?

As of right now my team consists of Lead Froslass to set-up spikes, SD Scizor sweeping, BP/Sub Jolteon, and an as-of-yet undecided Jellicent. I would love some advice on 2 more pokemon that may complement this team if you have some input but since this is Single Rates the main focus is still the Jellicent build (Scizor and Jolteon are already trained but Froslass and Jelli aren't "set in stone") Help is appreciated -I'm not the greatest at this because I haven't tried to make a competitive team since the R/S/E days (never bought a DS) and things have changed (A LOT!) since then and there are a good 300ish pokemon I'm not too familiar with (I like parenthesis).
    Last edited by Evandamonster; 25th March 2011 at 9:12 AM.
    White FC: 4513 0117 6965

Sum Forte Et Liber

What about this
    Anti-lead
    Breloom (F) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    -Spore
    -Focus Punch
    -Mach Punch
    -Bullet Seed

It works very nicely against most leads, only getting screwed on Fake Out, U-turn, or Lum Berry Machamp, or Shadowtag Chandelure. Spore to get things going, Focus Punch to tear a nice big hole in the opponents Pokemon. Mach Punch to finish it off or to murder Ttars. Bullet Seed for epic gayness. Do the calculations yourself. Running a sash let's him take whatever hit that is thrown at him provided it hits once. I don't run Jolly because I won't hit hard enough without Adamant.
    I run a Bisharp as a Chandelure and Espeon counter, while a Chandelure myself for Machamps.

Quote Originally Posted by Evandamonster View Post
    How does this look?

Jellicent @ Leftovers
    -Scald
    -Shadow Ball
    -Recover
    -Ice Beam
    I'd definitely go with something along the lines of Will-O-Wisp or Toxic over Ice Beam with this. Both make excellent support for Jellicent's bulky nature.

Hi, I need advice on my lead for a Toxic Spikes Team I'm doing.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge/ Focus Sash
    Ability: Clear Body/ Liquid Ooze
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Sp. Def/ 252 Spe
    Nature: Timid
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Surf
    - Venoshock
    - Hex/ Magic Coat

*Tentacruel is an ideal lead for my team: He's fast so he can set up TS easily, and he can have a movepool that really exploits the Poison. Surf is for STAB, Venoshock gets messy as soon as the opponent switches in. Magic Coat can be used as a Rapid Spin that ghosts can't stop, but Hex can also pack a punch or the Toxic Spikes.*

I really need help deciding which moves to choose, and if you have a better EV spread for Tentacruel it would be welcome
    Have a nice day

Black FC: 3911-6974-2268
    -STUNFISK LAUGHS AT YOU!-

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by D-World View Post
    Hi, I need advice on my lead for a Toxic Spikes Team I'm doing.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge/ Focus Sash
    Ability: Clear Body/ Liquid Ooze
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Sp. Def/ 252 Spe
    Nature: Timid
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Surf
    - Venoshock
    - Hex/ Magic Coat

*Tentacruel is an ideal lead for my team: He's fast so he can set up TS easily, and he can have a movepool that really exploits the Poison. Surf is for STAB, Venoshock gets messy as soon as the opponent switches in. Magic Coat can be used as a Rapid Spin that ghosts can't stop, but Hex can also pack a punch or the Toxic Spikes.*

I really need help deciding which moves to choose, and if you have a better EV spread for Tentacruel it would be welcome
    Looks pretty good on the outlook, dont use HP EVs if you use Focus Sash though(as they contradict and that would be a waste)

Quote Originally Posted by Evandamonster View Post
    How does this look?

Jellicent @ Leftovers
    -Scald
    -Shadow Ball
    -Recover
    -Ice Beam

The main thing I need advice on is whether or not to keep Ice beam, and if not what should be its replacement? Shadow Ball and scald both get STAB and scald has a chance to burn (reason for being chosen over surf, this may be altered as well) which can help out a bit with physical attackers since I'm maxing Sdef. Recover, of course, to take full advantage of Jellicent's bulk, along with leftovers.

Now, my team is only 2/3 complete at this point, but so far I have no Dragon coverage. I need to know if it's worth it to use Ice Beam on Jellicent to try and soften up the opponents dragons? And I suppose I should get some input on whether or not Scald is worth using over Surf for the slight burn chance. Also, with this setup should I consider putting some EV's into Satk?

As of right now my team consists of Lead Froslass to set-up spikes, SD Scizor sweeping, BP/Sub Jolteon, and an as-of-yet undecided Jellicent. I would love some advice on 2 more pokemon that may complement this team if you have some input but since this is Single Rates the main focus is still the Jellicent build (Scizor and Jolteon are already trained but Froslass and Jelli aren't "set in stone") Help is appreciated -I'm not the greatest at this because I haven't tried to make a competitive team since the R/S/E days (never bought a DS) and things have changed (A LOT!) since then and there are a good 300ish pokemon I'm not too familiar with (I like parenthesis).
    You should definatly add will-o-wisp or
    some evs in defence or you will get owned by physical sweepers, especialy ones with pursuit such as weavile as you can't even run!
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Hmm lets give it a shot.

Torkoal@Focus Sash/ Balloon
    White Smoke
    Hasty/Naive Nature
    96 Atk/ 220Sp.Atk/ 252 Spd
    Move Set
    -Shell Smash
    -Flamethrower
    -Earth Power/ Earthquake
    -Stone Edge

Ok i'm not to sure how much Evs to give him i mean most of his moves would be special yet he needs some atk evs to take out pokemon that resist Flamethrower or Earth Power. Switch in to something you resist or know your opponent will have to switch then use a shell smash unfortunately Torkoal's move Set is rather shallow sp flamethrower is your main attack, earthquake/power things that that may switch to stop you in considering they're not faster I mean but even with 252 speed Evs and a speed Nature with a shell smash his speed barely goes to 304. Basically this is very gimmicky and i know that other pokemon are better for this role so let me know what you think.
    SoulSilver FC-5156-6940-4847
    White -FC: 0905-2223-7429

How this Typhlosion set? I have serious doubts about it, but Im stuck on what to do

Typhlosion@???
    Modest, blaze,
    252 Sp Att 252 spe 4 hp

- flamethrower/ fire blast
    - eruption
    - roar/ sunny day
    - focus blast/ solar beam

I know it kinda sucks, but that's why I'm asking for help. Its mainly the last two slots I need help with, sunny day would help him a lot, but nothing else on my team uses it, so afraid it will backfire, roar is definitely up for change, I only have it there because this set has lots of weaknesses, namely chandelure. Also, I can't use any hidden powers other than poison because I cannot be stuffed getting the right ivs, so forget about that.

Major credit to level99love for the bar
    White fc: 3482 1973 6701.

Uu for true ... i cant find the qwilfish sprite :P

Quote Originally Posted by Innovator Ralts View Post
    Hmm lets give it a shot.

Torkoal@Focus Sash/ Balloon
    White Smoke
    Hasty/Naive Nature
    96 Atk/ 220Sp.Atk/ 252 Spd
    Move Set
    -Shell Smash
    -Flamethrower
    -Earth Power/ Earthquake
    -Stone Edge

Ok i'm not to sure how much Evs to give him i mean most of his moves would be special yet he needs some atk evs to take out pokemon that resist Flamethrower or Earth Power. Switch in to something you resist or know your opponent will have to switch then use a shell smash unfortunately Torkoal's move Set is rather shallow sp flamethrower is your main attack, earthquake/power things that that may switch to stop you in considering they're not faster I mean but even with 252 speed Evs and a speed Nature with a shell smash his speed barely goes to 304. Basically this is very gimmicky and i know that other pokemon are better for this role so let me know what you think.
    This set is really good, I've never thought of it before, besides the fact that Torkoal has 20 BASE SPEED lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Throhlurk View Post
    How this Typhlosion set? I have serious doubts about it, but Im stuck on what to do

Typhlosion@???
    Modest, blaze,
    252 Sp Att 252 spe 4 hp

- flamethrower/ fire blast
    - eruption
    - roar/ sunny day
    - focus blast/ solar beam

I know it kinda sucks, but that's why I'm asking for help. Its mainly the last two slots I need help with, sunny day would help him a lot, but nothing else on my team uses it, so afraid it will backfire, roar is definitely up for change, I only have it there because this set has lots of weaknesses, namely chandelure. Also, I can't use any hidden powers other than poison because I cannot be stuffed getting the right ivs, so forget about that.
    I would either use a choice scarf or swap roar/sunny day for another attack and use choice specs, other than hidden power though I can't think of any moves you could use.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast