Page 4 of 185 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Competitive Single Rates (5th Gen Standard OU) - READ FIRST POST

I've just thought of an excellent idea for a revenge killer, it may sound a bit gimmicky but here me out:

Ditto @ choice scarf
    eccentric
    any nature
    252 hp
    ~transform

Now what happens is the opponent KOs one of my pokemon and I use the free switch to send in ditto who immediately transforms into the opponent because of eccentric copying all there stats (except hp hence the EVs)[I]and[I] stat changes meaning that unless they have a choice scarf (which it doesn't copy) then I am guaranteed to out speed (because of my choice scarf) and will almost always KO them with there own moves, which is not only a very effective strategy but also has lol factor. After this I am safe to switch away as they send in their counter and repeat the process later on in the game. I think with it's new ability ditto will no longer be confined to the daycare centre for breeding and possibly even make it into OU!
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Not much to say about Scarf Ditto...its completely standard. Its pointless to post in a thread like this since Ditto is the 4th most used poke and nearly all of them are Scarfed. Its obviously not a gimmick and is one of the best revenge killers in the game. Its also best to run a nature which boosts Defense and max out Defense EVs also so you don't lose a Ditto vs Ditto Struggle war (situational but it still could happen...you never know.) You should check out the statistics at the PO website to get a good idea of what has and hasn't been thought up yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli
    The user above is me, a major sleazy wh0re!!

Oh... I didn't know that.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Lead for a sunnyday team
    Ninetails
    Ability: Drought
    Item:Wide Lens
    Evs: SpA 252 Speed 252 HP 4
    Fire Blast
    Hypnosis
    Solarbeam
    Dream Eater/ Phyco Shock
    As you could have probably guessed this is the new common lead for the sunny day teams and I wanted to put a little bit of a spin on the usual moveset. I wasn't sure if sunny day improved the accuracy of fire blast so I have the wide lens for that but the real reason I have the wide lens is so that hypnosis is more acurate. This poke is also good for
    switching in to get other pokes to switch out and use the hypnosis in the combination of that maybe as well as dream eater with that. Other than this it's a pretty typicial 5th gen Ninetails. I hope to see some suggestions on changes I could make thanks.
    Last edited by BoomPow Pokemon; 30th November 2010 at 5:46 AM.

Its a BL sacrifice Stall poke

Murkrow@Evo Stone
    228 HP/ 28 Def/ 252 Speed
    Timid
    Mischievous Heart
    - Featherdance
    - Taunt
    - Thunder Wave
    - Confuse Ray

Please feel free to mock my ugly sets. Who's first?

This thing isnt OHKOed by Tyrant's -2 Stone Edge, and Thunder Wave it so Dragon Dance will be useless. As same as Sal and his physical friends. He send out shanderaa, Used Parafuse to slowly kill. For many HPers, such as Blissey, Taunt and switch. Timid means it (almost) ties with neutral erufuun.

Come on, you know all my sets are ugly that I should be playing NU? Yes Please.
        Spoiler:- Click or I will order you to dance with Justin Beiber:

(12:21:35) Udder Chaos: jb is gggggggaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
    (12:21:45) Ray !: ^
    (12:21:48) GoreAndSuch: ^
    (12:21:51) adadadada: ^

Quote Originally Posted by BoomPow Pokemon View Post
    Lead for a sunnyday team
    Ninetails
    Ability: Drought
    Item:Wide Lens
    Evs: SpA 252 Speed 252 HP 4
    Fire Blast
    Hypnosis
    Solarbeam
    Dream Eater/ Phyco Shock
    As you could have probably guessed this is the new common lead for the sunny day teams and I wanted to put a little bit of a spin on the usual moveset. I wasn't sure if sunny day improved the accuracy of fire blast so I have the wide lens for that but the real reason I have the wide lens is so that hypnosis is more acurate. This poke is also good for
    switching in to get other pokes to switch out and use the hypnosis in the combination of that maybe as well as dream eater with that. Other than this it's a pretty typicial 5th gen Ninetails. I hope to see some suggestions on changes I could make thanks.
    Pretty good
    This is probly gunna be smogons #1 set for ninetails soon
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/b3r2j5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    : THAT'S IT! *turns to Milo* I DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS MILO!
    : o.o
    wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Thanks for feedback
    Friend Code: 2665-6129-9190
    My Shinies:

Use Energy Ball, not Solarbeam. Solarbeam leaves you dead against any weather user that switches in. Energy Ball will hit Tyranitar / Hippowdon and Politoed for decent damage.

Get rid of Wide Lens. Try Life Orb or Lum Berry.

Drop Dream Eater because it SUCKS. Try Nasty Plot. After a Nasty Plot you 2HKO Blissey (even with a Lum Berry).

Hypnosis is ok, though you may benefit more from Hidden Power Ground to strike Heatran, or Ice to hit the dragons.

Lead Aggron

Aggron @ Leftovers
    Rock Head
    Adamant, 252 Atk / 180 Spe / 76 HP
    o Stealth Rock
    o Earthquake
    o Head Smash
    o Body Purge

180 Spe puts it above Aerodactyl after 1 Body Purge.
    ~ Reinier

Quote Originally Posted by FoldingScreen View Post
    imo MixPedo could work here

All of the people who suggested Ranculus Dual-Screener movesets to insist it be the disposable-Exploding kind. How sad.

Here's an idea for a DS Ranculus that's meant to last:

Ranculus @ Leftovers
    Magic Guard
    Calm, 252 HP/ 200 Def./ 52 SpDef.

-Light Screen
    -Reflect
    -Recover
    -Shadow Ball

The two screen buff out defense, Recover heals itself, and Shadow Ball>Psychic/PsychoShock because it's super-effective against Ghosts and at least hits Darkies. Could use Fighting support due to Normal's immunity to Shadow Ball, though...

//COMIC//JAY TANAKA//

"Aw, crap, it's the mature lady. She's too smart."
    -Devestator2000

Quote Originally Posted by YOOMTAH View Post
    Lead Aggron

Aggron @ Leftovers
    Rock Head
    o Stealth Rock
    o Earthquake
    o Head Smash
    o Body Purge

I understand where you are going with this, and the Body Purge idea is pretty nice, allowing for some relief when it comes to Low Kicks/Grass Knots. However, you running Stealth Rock is not favorable for this set. I see that you are ready to set up Stealth Rock after a Body Purge. However, in Gen. V, with the introduction of Mischievous Heart and Boturosu (Voltlos), who has access to Taunt, it makes it very hard to pull off a Body Purge and a Stealth Rock without being Taunted. I understand that Earth/Rock is a very good offensive duo, being able to hit many things in OU, but with Aggron pulling it off, one must factor in that without any Offensive stat boosts, Aggron will fail to hurt Pokemon such as Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Bulky Gyarados, Nattorei, Virizion, and Garchomp to some degree, which is the reason why Aggron was UU and couldn't make to OU with Rock Head Smash. Plus, Doryuuzu is still faster than Aggron with a Body Purge, being able to KO it with STAB Earthquake. Landlos also provides to be a heavy threat with a Sand-boosted Earthquake. Therefore, Stealth Rock is ill-used on this set and can be replaced either with Ice Punch or Aqua Tail. I know it seem generic, but it is the best chance it has when it comes to using Body Purge to its best.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxrayess View Post
    All of the people who suggested Ranculus Dual-Screener movesets to insist it be the disposable-Exploding kind. How sad.

Ranculus @ Leftovers
    Magic Guard

-Light Screen
    -Reflect
    -Recover
    -Shadow Ball

The two screen buff out defense, Recover heals itself, and Shadow Ball>Psychic/PsychoShock because it's super-effective against Ghosts and at least hits Darkies. Could use Fighting support due to Normal's immunity to Shadow Ball, though...
    I see where you are going here. I understand its bulk naturally makes one believe it makes for a good DS, and its access to Recover makes it a natural pick for this, and I see where you are going with Shadow Ball. However, this DS set is heavy Taunt bait. It has a low Speed, meaning that almost every single set usable in OU can Taunt it. When it is Taunted, it has only Shadow Ball to rely upon for an offensive move, and Steel's and Dark's resistance to Ghost (many notable Steel-Types and Tyranitar) and Normal's immunity to Ghost (Blissey and Chansey) makes it utterly helpless, being open to Seismic Toss from Blissey/Chansey and huge setup bait by Steel-types and DD Tyranitars. One must also factor in Ranculus' weakness to both U-Turn and Pursuit. Scizor can U-Turn and possibly kill Ranculus, depending on which Screen was set up [prior to Taunt], and gives the opponent a free switch. If Ranculus tries to flee, Scizor or Tyranitar can Pursuit it. Although its role as a DS is overall not useful, it can use the Screens to its benefit it. First, start off by getting rid of one of the screens. This depends on your team. By ridding one of the screens, this frees up one slot. This can be replaced with HP-Fighting to offer coverage against some of its threats. Shadow Ball must be replaced with either Psychic or Psycho Shock. Psychic is used as a primary STAB, though Psycho Shock is an interesting move to definitively, threaten Chansey/Blissey.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Quote Originally Posted by YOOMTAH View Post
    Lead Aggron

Aggron @ Leftovers
    Rock Head
    o Stealth Rock
    o Earthquake
    o Head Smash
    o Body Purge

I understand where you are going with this, and the Body Purge idea is pretty nice, allowing for some relief when it comes to Low Kicks/Grass Knots. However, you running Stealth Rock is not favorable for this set. I see that you are ready to set up Stealth Rock after a Body Purge. However, in Gen. V, with the introduction of Mischievous Heart and Boturosu (Voltlos), who has access to Taunt, it makes it very hard to pull off a Body Purge and a Stealth Rock without being Taunted. I understand that Earth/Rock is a very good offensive duo, being able to hit many things in OU, but with Aggron pulling it off, one must factor in that without any Offensive stat boosts, Aggron will fail to hurt Pokemon such as Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Bulky Gyarados, Nattorei, Virizion, and Garchomp to some degree, which is the reason why Aggron was UU and couldn't make to OU with Rock Head Smash. Plus, Doryuuzu is still faster than Aggron with a Body Purge, being able to KO it with STAB Earthquake. Landlos also provides to be a heavy threat with a Sand-boosted Earthquake. Therefore, Stealth Rock is ill-used on this set and can be replaced either with Ice Punch or Aqua Tail. I know it seem generic, but it is the best chance it has when it comes to using Body Purge to its best.

Ranculus @ Leftovers
    Magic Guard

-Light Screen
    -Reflect
    -Recover
    -Shadow Ball

I see where you are going here. I understand its bulk naturally makes one believe it makes for a good DS, and its access to Recover makes it a natural pick for this, and I see where you are going with Shadow Ball. However, this DS set is heavy Taunt bait. It has a low Speed, meaning that almost every single set usable in OU can Taunt it. When it is Taunted, it has only Shadow Ball to rely upon for an offensive move, and Steel's and Dark's resistance to Ghost (many notable Steel-Types and Tyranitar) and Normal's immunity to Ghost (Blissey and Chansey) makes it utterly helpless, being open to Seismic Toss from Blissey/Chansey and huge setup bait by Steel-types and DD Tyranitars. One must also factor in Ranculus' weakness to both U-Turn and Pursuit. Scizor can U-Turn and possibly kill Ranculus, depending on which Screen was set up [prior to Taunt], and gives the opponent a free switch. If Ranculus tries to flee, Scizor or Tyranitar can Pursuit it. Although its role as a DS is overall not useful, it can use the Screens to its benefit it. First, start off by getting rid of one of the screens. This depends on your team. By ridding one of the screens, this frees up one slot. This can be replaced with HP-Fighting to offer coverage against some of its threats. Shadow Ball must be replaced with either Psychic or Psycho Shock. Psychic is used as a primary STAB, though Psycho Shock is an interesting move to definitively, threaten Chansey/Blissey.

[In Clan Memoriam]
    Memories are eternal.

Survival isn't eternal

I've take your advice with the Ranculus moveset.

I'll forgo Light Screen and keep Reflect, seeing that not only does Rannie have lower Defenses, but U-turn and Pursuit are both physical.

Rannie the Middle: Half Special-Sweeper. half Screen Support
    Ranculus @ Leftovers
    Magic Guard
    Calm, 252 HP/200 Def/52 Sped

-Reflect
    -Recover
    -HP Fighting
    -Psychic/Psychoshock

(This guy would synergize niceley with Speed Boost-iken, no?)

----------------------------
    Another idea, albeit a little half-baked:

"Why Didn't the Heracross Go to the Scary Movie?: Ability-counter Desukan"
    Desukan @ Sitrus Berry
    Mummy
    Bold, 252 HP/200 Def/ 52 Sp. Def

-Power Share
    -HP Fighting/HP Dark/Payback
    -Shadow Ball
    -Memento

HP must be maxed because of Desukan's low HP stats. Sitrus berry softens blows from the counter. Power Share messes up sweepers while giving Desukan its own power boost. Some combination of HP Fighting, HP Dark or Payback coupled up with Shadow Ball for coverage (Payback needs Power Share for sure, though). Because Desukasn can't really heal itself, it puts itself to bed with Memento, messing up the opponent even further.
    Last edited by Luxrayess; 13th January 2011 at 5:50 AM.

//COMIC//JAY TANAKA//

"Aw, crap, it's the mature lady. She's too smart."
    -Devestator2000

I've take your advice with the Ranculus moveset.

I'll forgo Light Screen and keep Reflect, seeing that not only does Rannie have lower Defenses, but U-turn and Pursuit are both physical.

Rannie the Middle: Half Special-Sweeper. half Screen Support
    Ranculus @ Leftovers
    Magic Guard
    Calm, 252 HP/200 Def/52 Sped

-Reflect
    -Recover
    -HP Fighting
    -Psychic/Psychoshock

(This guy would synergize niceley with Speed Boost-iken, no?)

----------------------------
    Another idea, albeit a little half-baked:

"Why Didn't the Heracross Go to the Scary Movie?: Ability-counter Desukan"
    Desukan @ Sitrus Berry
    Mummy
    Bold, 252 HP/200 Def/ 52 Sp. Def

-Power Share
    -HP Fighting/HP Dark/Payback
    -Shadow Ball
    -Memento

HP must be maxed because of Desukan's low HP stats. Sitrus berry softens blows from the counter. Power Share messes up sweepers while giving Desukan its own power boost. Some combination of HP Fighting, HP Dark or Payback coupled up with Shadow Ball for coverage (Payback needs Power Share for sure, though). Because Desukasn can't really heal itself, it puts itself to bed with Memento, messing up the opponent even further.
    I understand where you are going with this Desukan set, and seem okay, but it has a few major problems, mostly revolving around Power Share, unfortunately. I see that you are trying to capitalize on Power Share and its ability to shut down physical threats, but in some ways, it also hurts Desukan in some instances. Power Share averages out the Attack and Special Attack between the two combatants in Singles. Considering Desukan’s low Attack, it seems natural to start running Power Share to stop things with high attack, such as Ononokus and Roobushin, but this averaging out also involves its Special Attack. Let us consider the examples posed. We can predict that Ononokus won’t run Max Attack due to having 147 and it will probably run a Jolly nature due to its low speed in terms of OU, while almost all forms of Desukan will probably run a hindering nature toward Attack and no EVs. With this stated, we can effectively deduce that at best, it will run 393 Attack and Desukan will run 94 Attack. Averaging out will give us around 244 Attack for both, which as you stated before, cripples Ononokus greatly. But it also factors in Special Attack. Ononokus’ Special Attack is lower than Desukan’s, so it will also hurt Desukan’s offensive power. Although Ononokus is crippled greatly, Desukan also loses some offensive prowess, making it an unfavorable lose-lose situation for all. And capitalizing on Special Sweepers is worse. While Desukan can come in on Physical sweepers due to its huge Defense, the same cannot be said for its Special Attack. It does have a respectable 105 Sp. Def., but there are two things that make it worse against Special Sweepers. One, its weaknesses are Ghost and Dark types. The former almost always appears on the offensive as a Special move (Shadow Ball) sometimes backed with STAB (Gengar), high Sp. Attack (Shanderaa), and/or a boosting move in some cases(Mismagius, Lucario, Shanderaa). The latter appears exclusively because of Zoroark, who has access to a Base 95 Power Dark-Type move, access to nasty Plot, and a Base 120 Special Attack. Two, those types have either a type or speed advantage over Desukan. Zoroark and Lucario both resist Ghost, while Mismagius has a Base 105 Sp. Def to survive a Base 95 Shadow Ball. All of the examples posed also have a higher Speed than Desukan. Shanderaa can come in on HP Fighting and Shadow Ball and either OHKO or 2HKO Desukan, depending on EVs, or CM first turn and Shadow Ball next turn. Either Lucario or Zoroark can Nasty Plot and KO Desukan with Shadow Ball and that 95 Base power Dark move respectively. On Desukan, Power Share can only be seen as a gimmick on it due to mixed offensive stats. Things like Shuckle would benefit from it, dangerously crippling sweepers from both sides to aids its defenses. Also, I would like to point out that Payback is a mistake, unless that’s a typo. Anyway, you can modify this set to run like a tank/wall. Replace Power Share with Calm Mind, since it boosts its Sp. Defense and Sp. Attack for tanking. You might as well stick with HP-Fighting since it allows it to hit Dark Types and Steel Types. Keep Shadow Ball as an obvious STAB. Although Memento is good in some cases, anything inflicted with Memento can just switch out and switch back in, which is good synergy with things that run Pursuit, providing an easy Revenge kill. However, you can also run the option of Will-O-Wisp to cripple some Physical sweepers.

[In Clan Memoriam]
    Memories are eternal.

Survival isn't eternal

Anti-Lead/Scout

#620-Kojondo (Mienshao?)@Focus Sash
    Jolly (+SPE, - SATK)
    Regenerate
    222 SPE
    252 ATK
    44 HP
    Fake Out
    Taunt
    U-Turn
    High Jump Kick

Here he is, the beastly 5th Generation Anti-Lead, taken directly from my team (which not a single person has rated yet -_-). Fake Out breaks opponents' Focus Sash, plus it's just plain annoying. Taunt prevents opposing leads from setting up entry hazards, stat boosts and/or screens. U-turn allows me to scout my opponent's next move, and switching out also heals 33% of my maximum HP thanks to Regeneration. High Jump Kick is there to hurt stuff, obviously. Jolly nature and 222 Speed EVs allow me to outspeed any pokemon with base 100 speed or lower, provided that it isn't scarfed and that its speed isn't boosted. Max out attack to hit hard, and throw the rest in HP just because you can. He's holding a Focus Sash in case the opponent decides to attack directly. If I use taunt on the second turn and the opponent was actually trying to attack him directly, he'll be able to U-turn out on the next turn (unless the opponent has a priority move. I'll know by this point whether or not they are faster than I am.)

A few questions: If Regeneration restores Mienshao/Kojondo to full HP, will Sash be able to take effect? Also, should I max out the Speed EVs to outspeed faster leads?

NOTICE: Above White FC is no longer valid. FC is now 0562-2001-5885.

Awesome pic by xPrincessAmanda.

John 3:36, John 3:16, Romans 6:23, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8, John 14:6, Ephesians 2:8-9, Acts 3:19
    Join the Serebii Christian Alliance - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=368080

Monmen @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Mischievous Heart
    EVs: 252 Spd [0 HP][0 Atk][0 Def][0 SAtk][0SDef]
    Bashful Nature
    - Encore / Endavour
    - Leech Seed
    - Substitute
    - Taunt / Quick Attack
    (Level 1)

No, I'm not trolling. Monmen, especially this one, is used only in 1v1, so since it technically is not a team, I brought it here. Monmen at level 1 is very useful. At only 11 HP, Leech seed will heal it completely every turn. Substitute combos with this, allowing to reserve HP every turn, since Protect will often fail. 0 IVs is so that Monmen will activate Focus Sash, and 0 HP allows it to heal even against low HP pokemon. Encore is iffy, and I may replace it with Endavour to speed up the proccess. A +1 taunt will prevent Monmen from becoming taunt bait. If I use Quick Attack with conjunction in Quick Attack, I can actually do something to Grass Types.

Jalorda @Salac/Petaya Berry
    Timid
    Perseverity
    252 Speed 252 Sp Atk

Leaf Storm
    Substitute
    Hidden power Fire/Ground
    Calm Mind

Basically, Jalorda switches in on something that it can scare off and sets up a sub, calm minds till it's sub breaks and then repeatedly sets up subs until Salac berry or petaya berry activates, from then on use leaf storm to boost Sp Atk and sweep away, hidden power fire takes care of nattorei, one of the biggest counters to this set and ground can take care of any fire or steel types, this sets biggest threat is Shanderaa, but I'm not really sure what I could do to counter it. Thoughts anyone?

Replace Calm Mind with Leech Seed on Jalorda. There is no reason to use CM on a set with Perversity since you would only be lowering your own stats. Just set up a Sub and spam Leaf Storm, thats all Jalorda usually needs to do, though HP and Leech Seed can be used to get around stuff which can wall it otherwise like Heatran.

Oh yeah I completely forgot what calm mind would do with perserverity, thanks. What hidden power type do you think would be best though?

Hidden Power types are a pretty big toss up. It mainly comes down to the team you are using him on. Ground is good for Heatran and Fires in general, so you should use it if Fire types are a problem to your team. It also hits some Steels, though most have a second type which resists it (Scizor, Forry, Skarm, Natty, etc.) Rock can also be used to hit most Fires, though it hits less on Heatran and Blaziken. It has the added bonus of hitting Flying types which resist Leaf Storm. Ice hits Flying as well, plus it hits Dragons, but it leaves you walled by Fires so you should have a bulky water on your team to deal with them. Fire hits other Grass types, especially Natty, plus it does best against most Steels that aren't Heatran. Again, with this one pack a bulky water or some other form of Fire check.

Use HP Fire. Most things that you won't hit (Heatran, Salamence) can be take out through Sub Seeding while others (like Sazandora or Gengar) can eventually be brought into KO range for +2 Leaf Storm.

Don't use Petaya or Salac Berry, they reduce your stats. Just run Leftovers.

Archeos @Choice Band/Choice Scarf
    Jolly
    Faint Hearted
    252Spd 252Atk 4HP

Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Aerial Ace

I think Choice Band/Scarf Archeos would dominate, and I would Definitely lead with this one. I picked Dragon Claw because its a good move and it can't be walled by much, Earthquake because its got great damage output, Rock Slide for STAB and other flying-types, Aerial Ace for STAB and the no-miss chance. Tell me what you think.

Set looks fine, though you should consider Head Smash for the ridiculous power it has. Even after Faint Hearted comes into effect you're still hitting as hard as you do at full health with Rock Slide.

Also I moves this thread out of the RMT forum and into competitive since I'm tired of all these "rate my one Pokemon" threads that keep popping up. I left a week long redirect in the RMT forums and if any mod disagrees, by all means move it back. I don't mind!

^_^

Thanks for the advice

Zuruzukin @Leftovers/Sitrus Berry
    Adamant
    Moxie/Shed Skin
    200Def 200Sp.Def 110Atk

Bulk Up
    Amnesia
    Hi Jump Kick/Drain Punch
    Crunch/Zen Headbutt

I chose Bulk Up and Amnesia to increase defensive abilities so I can wall effectively, Hi Jump Kick or Drain Punch are both good in their own ways, Crunch would be for STAB and defense lowering, although Zen Headbutt would cover against fighting-types. What do you think?

Page 4 of 185 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast