Ability: Rough Skin
    Nature: Brave
    EV’s: 252 attack 252 hp

Moves:
    1. Taunt
    2. Outrage
    3. Superpower
    4. Earthquake

Here’s my wall breaker for my trick-room team. Unfortunately, he is the only dragon made for this purpose. Taunt messes with walls and my friend’s team. Outrage is a good primary attack. Superpower gets great coverage alongside Outrage. EQ gets more coverage. Rocky Helmet works great with Rough Skin. I have already used Life Orb and Leftovers so I can’t use any more of those. Brave makes him better for TR. EV’s are standard. Critiques would be appreciated. Thank you.

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Shell bell for the item maybe? Or muscle bamd? Also you have 4 more EVs, I would put them into def.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

This baton pass-acid amror user is meant to switch in to jellicent to boost jrllicents's defense. He is also on a rain dance team.

Accelgor @Hydration
    Item- Focus Sash
    Nature- Timid
    EVS- 252 Spd 252 SpAtk 4 SpDef

Baton Pass
    Acid Armor
    Toxic
    Bug Buzz
    Check out my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/XmetagrossX?feature=mhee

Credit goes to Tyranitarquake

Sticky hold for the ability.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

@^ Oh yeah. Protection against trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by metagrossman4 View Post
    This baton pass-acid amror user is meant to switch in to jellicent to boost jrllicents's defense. He is also on a rain dance team.

Accelgor @Sticky Hold
    Item- Focus Sash
    Nature- Timid
    EVS- 252 Spd 252 SpAtk 4 SpDef

Baton Pass
    Acid Armor
    Focus Blast
    Bug Buzz
    Even if you're passing to a wall, Toxic is still crap. Better off hitting hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu47 View Post

Druddigon@Rocky Helmet????
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Nature: Brave
    EV’s: 252 attack 252 hp

Moves:
    1. Taunt
    2. Outrage
    3. Superpower
    4. Earthquake

Here’s my wall breaker for my trick-room team. Unfortunately, he is the only dragon made for this purpose. Taunt messes with walls and my friend’s team. Outrage is a good primary attack. Superpower gets great coverage alongside Outrage. EQ gets more coverage. Rocky Helmet works great with Rough Skin. I have already used Life Orb and Leftovers so I can’t use any more of those. Brave makes him better for TR. EV’s are standard. Critiques would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Rocky Helm!
    Man this reminds me of when my friend fought the last Gym with a team of Physical Attackers (Well, he had Chandelure, but the Druddigons had Crunch)

Anyway, try Revenge > Superpower, since it works with Taunt and doesn't lower your stats. Main thing is that you go last, even in TR, but Earthquake works as a secondary attack good enough.
    Ignore, thanks.

^and maybe dragon claw over outrage so you can switch can out if needed.

Rocky Helm!
    Man this reminds me of when my friend fought the last Gym with a team of Physical Attackers (Well, he had Chandelure, but the Druddigons had Crunch)

Anyway, try Revenge > Superpower, since it works with Taunt and doesn't lower your stats. Main thing is that you go last, even in TR, but Earthquake works as a secondary attack good enough.
    Why would I want to run revenge in a trick room team??? I want to go first not last.

@Cheeselord
    I like outrage though because of the raw power of it. Also, I will be switching in and out so being locked in isn't so much of a problem.

Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Revenge since it doesn't lower stats. You're so bulky no one cares if you go last.
    Ignore, thanks.

Or brick break.

Edit: I need help with my SD lucario:

Lucario @ focus sash
    Jolly, 252 atk, 252 spd, 4 spdef
    Steadfast
    ~swords dance
    ~HJK/close combat
    ~crunch
    ~blaze kick/extremespeed

Pretty standard, focus sash lets me set up, plus I don't have to worry about rocks or spikes because I have a magic bouce xatu to prevent them. Then when I have set up a SD HJK or close combat is for powerful stab (I need help here power or accuracy?), crunch gives perfect coverage and then either blaze kick for skarm, thorn and forry or extremespeed for revenge killing and priority.
    Last edited by cheeselord; 21st May 2011 at 11:59 AM.

just RNGd this baby last night

volcarona @ chesto berry
    bold, flame body
    252 HP/ 252 D / 4 speed
    - quiver dance
    - firey dance
    - bug buzz
    - rest

going for a bulky chesto-rest set to take advantage of quiver dance and volcarona's bulk. the bulk should allow a few quiver dances, then rest up, and fire away. rest also removes statuses, which means I could try another quiver dance if they want to poison me. counters to watch would be fire-types (resist both STABs) and fighting is also risky, since a lot of them have stone edge and my D isnt the greatest.

bottom line for this set is I need advice for the EV spread. not sure if all should be invested in bulk

I have claimed Giratina

Default Lapras

Lapras@Leftovers w/ Hydration
    Nature: Modest
    Evs: 100 HP / 210 Def / 100 Spec Att / 100 Spec Def
    Moves:
    - Thunder
    - Hydropump
    - rest
    - Rain Dance

Okay so Im having a ton of trouble making a good lapras with hydration. This is the best i could come up with. Evs make it a multiple turn survivor. Use raindance. then Either kill with a powered up hydropump (with a base power of 270 after stab and dance) or a perfect accuracy thunder. Use rest to recover and autowake up from hydration. The leftovers are kinda overkill i guess... Maybe a different item like the miracle water or whatever? I donno what to do. PLease help me out. I was also thinking about maybe sending out a politoed first with drizzle to keep one more move open for lappy. Maybe a better idea?
    And uh BOOM headshot XD
    Mangas Im currently reading
        Spoiler:- Mangas:

Why use rain dance? Just have a politoed in your team.

okay thats what i thought. i usually dont like two of the same types in a team but i think this works out good. Im guessing use ice beam instead of rain dance. Does the EV spread look nice tho?
    And uh BOOM headshot XD
    Mangas Im currently reading
        Spoiler:- Mangas:

volcarona @ chesto berry
    bold, flame body
    252 HP/ 252 D / 4 speed
    - quiver dance
    - firey dance
    - bug buzz
    - rest

going for a bulky chesto-rest set to take advantage of quiver dance and volcarona's bulk. the bulk should allow a few quiver dances, then rest up, and fire away. rest also removes statuses, which means I could try another quiver dance if they want to poison me. counters to watch would be fire-types (resist both STABs) and fighting is also risky, since a lot of them have stone edge and my D isnt the greatest.

bottom line for this set is I need advice for the EV spread. not sure if all should be invested in bulk
    Nothing actually wrong with it. It's a totally plausible set. It's ok running Defensive(That's what I did). Although I would put the defense EV's into Sp. Defense. The Defense EV's aren't gonna help you againtst stone edges or rock slides.

I just question why you would want to make a plausable defensive set when you can make a beastly offensive set.

I just question why you would want to make a plausable defensive set when you can make a beastly offensive set.
    Mabye he already has to much offense in his team.

Then use a better defensive pokemon...

Then use a better defensive pokemon...
    Basicly.....yea......You'ld be better using something like ferro, jellicent, Blissey or chansey.

Yup, I'm not a fan of using offensive pokemon in a defensive way and vice versa. Choice band thorny realy annoys me.

Hey guys any help with this lapras?
    lapras@leftovers
    hydration
    Adamant/jolly
    132 hp, 252 def, 124 spdef
    -Rest
    -Dragon Dance
    -Waterfall
    -Return
    This thing has enough bulk to pull off a few DD's, rest then pull off a sweep. Any advice?
    My Black fc is 1506 5025 4813 (IGN Squee). My SS fc is 4727 2125 2484 (IGN Squee)
        Spoiler:- DW Females:

I am looking for a modest or timid heatran UT or EV'd in 4th gen or knowing dragon pulse and a modest/timid thundurus UT or EV'd with HP [Ice].
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2hz7taw.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/k1ph81.png[/IMG]

Change EVs to 252 atk, 252 spd, 4 hp.

And maybe Ice Shard for priority.
    Have a nice day

Black FC: 3911-6974-2268
    -STUNFISK LAUGHS AT YOU!-

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

togekiss leftovers
    252 hp 252 spa 4 def
    mdoest
    serene grace
    -ancient power
    -flamethrower
    -aura spere
    -roost
    Ancient power is the core of this set because It has a change of increasing al his stats in one turn. this chance of this happening is doubled dou to serene grace.
    flamethrower and aura sphere to sweep once it has received a boost and roost to keep it healthy.
    my drapion army will get you all
    maybe now maybe tomorow
    but one day you will meet their claws
    so prepare.....

The chance of your stats being raised is still only 20%, use T-wave instead of ancient power and airslash over flame thrower for immense flinch hax.

Anyone know a good Baton Pass set for Scolipede?

I need agility to outrun more things in general (especially sand rush excadrill, i hate em. A lot.)

And please, no scizors. I'm tired of him since gen 4
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

Page 48 of 185 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast