Page 220 of 247 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 6151

Thread: Ask a Question Thread - READ FIRST POST

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Milotic is a BOSS View Post
    I apologize if someone already asked this question, but how do I change my "title?" When I post a responce to a thread, it says I am a "Beginning Trainer," with a picture of Prof. Oak with Charmander and Bulbasaur. When I see other peoples' they vary from "Fire expert" to "Plusle!" So I was wondering how I change that, if possible. Thank you in advance!
    I'm pretty sure that's your post rank. The picture, at least. The more you post, the higher your rank.
    As for the actual title, you can change it under your settings (top right corner of the site), and then 'edit profile'. There should be a custom title spot. :]

Ok, thank you very much!

Hey can someone help me here? If I have two lv 100 pokemon with exactly the same IV's and different EV's, can I use berries and wings and whatnot to change one's EV's and make them have the same stats, or will maxing out EV's at lv 1 before training always be better?
    I only take legit Pokémon, no nicknames.

My shinies:
    My lvl 100s:

Seeking RNG 6 IV non-English Ditto or clone thereof. Check my trade shop for a list.

I have all Pokémon and can breed them.
    1521-3764-9599 FIRE:

Visit my trade shop! I deal in IV bred Pokémon and shinies, with plans for Pokémon in special/bank balls.

it doesn't matter. they'll still come out the same.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

What happens if N's pokemon faints in black 2? Can you see it again by walking around in the grass, or is it lost?
    I only take legit Pokémon, no nicknames.

My shinies:
    My lvl 100s:

Seeking RNG 6 IV non-English Ditto or clone thereof. Check my trade shop for a list.

I have all Pokémon and can breed them.
    1521-3764-9599 FIRE:

Visit my trade shop! I deal in IV bred Pokémon and shinies, with plans for Pokémon in special/bank balls.

Quote Originally Posted by pokéfan2074 View Post
    What happens if N's pokemon faints in black 2? Can you see it again by walking around in the grass, or is it lost?
    You can find it again in the wild. I was wondering the same thing for a while, but yeah you can find it again.
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

Please do NOT pass this off as a nooby question. I haven't been on this site for a while and I've been out of the loop - is there a name change thread yet, or is there any plans to make one?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    Please do NOT pass this off as a nooby question. I haven't been on this site for a while and I've been out of the loop - is there a name change thread yet, or is there any plans to make one?
    Your question isn't nooby but you posted in the wrong place. Since I'm here already, check this out: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...IRE-FIRST-POST

Be sure to read the front post.

can someone private message me the link for where i can post about a trade? i'm trying to acquire some of the kanto pokemon?
    White 2 friend code: 524398769258

i really have no idea where to post this.. but does anyone know how to convert .pkm files to in-game through the GTS? i know how to do it but my ISP doesn't allow it to function like it needs to.
    if anyone who knows how to do it or knows someone who could, a PM/VM would be greatly appreciated
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by nthomas0812 View Post
    can someone private message me the link for where i can post about a trade? i'm trying to acquire some of the kanto pokemon?
    Serebii has a trade thread for that, just use quick navigation at the bottom of the screen, it's hard to miss.

Anyway, where's Victreebel in the 5th gen tier list?
    On Smogon it's in NU but I can't find it in any of our Tier lists.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Hi just wondering since starting ev training in Pokemon Black2/White2 has anyone noticed that the ev girl "north of the pokemon center" in Opelucid City is not there anymore?
    If anyone knows where she is could I get a reply

Thanks in advance

Sorry if this was discussed before or somewhere else I'm new >_<

Is Sand Force, by any means, a bad ability?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Is Sand Force, by any means, a bad ability?
    Sand Force, if viewed objectively in a vacuum, is not a bad ability, no. However, of the Pokemon that actually get it, all but Landorus get another ability which, to them at least, is typically better. This is what Smogon has to say about it:

"All of the Pokemon to obtain this ability already are immune to sandstorm damage (bar Shellos). Gigalith is the only Pokemon that doesn't obtain another very good alternative ability; Excadrill has Sand Rush, Probopass has Magnet Pull, Hippowdon has Sand Stream, Gastrodon has Storm Drain, Dugtrio has Arena Trap, and Landorus has Sheer Force in the Dream World. Landorus is the only really common user of the move to power up its STAB Earthquake as well as Stone Edge, since it is the only one naturally fast enough to make use of the power. Excadrill can also make use of it on non-sweeping sets, if you are not too bothered about the massive loss in Speed from not using Sand Rush."

You aren't necessarily shooting yourself in the foot by using it, but you'd better justify why you are using it instead of some other, better ability.

Sand Force Hippowdon actually makes a really cool tank. It's still super bulky, and that base 112 Atk stat is pretty good. When boosted by Sand Force, it has about the equivalent of a base 160 Atk stat, which is phenomenal. I've mentioned this before, but Gigalith hits stupidly hard in the Sand when boosted by Sand Force. It still suffers a lot of competition, but it's a super powerful novelty. Then there's obviously Sand Force Landorus, so you have a decent set of abusers.

If I want to use Sand Force on a sand team, but I already have T-tar for Sand Stream, should I keep hippo as 2nd sand streamer or is Sand Force worth using for him?

Yeah, I know Sand Force Hippo hits stupidly hard with Life Orb + STAB + Sand Force Boost + High base power of EQ, but is Sand Stream better despite already having another Sand Streamer? (T-tar)

ASB Squad

If I want to use Sand Force on a sand team, but I already have T-tar for Sand Stream, should I keep hippo as 2nd sand streamer or is Sand Force worth using for him?

Yeah, I know Sand Force Hippo hits stupidly hard with Life Orb + STAB + Sand Force Boost + High base power of EQ, but is Sand Stream better despite already having another Sand Streamer? (T-tar)
    It's simply a choice of preference. Sand Force Hippowdon and Sand Stream Hippowdon do two essentially different jobs when paired with Tyranitar. The former does the aforementioned tanking that kills stuff. The latter acts as an insurance against opposing weather.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

does a thundurus-t lose any ohkos or 2hkos, and so on by investing 248 ev's into special attack instead of 252?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I don't think so. iirc If you go 248 instead of 252 on modest, you lose the chance to 2hko Blissey with Focus Blast.

[In Clan Memoriam]
    Memories are eternal.

Survival isn't eternal

Eviolite Chansey or Blissey?

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    Eviolite Chansey or Blissey?
    Eviolite Chansey has more total bulk than Blissey does although it loses out on leftovers recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Anyway, where's Victreebel in the 5th gen tier list?
    On Smogon it's in NU but I can't find it in any of our Tier lists.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Guys, which pokemon is a good special wall in Sandstorm? I'm currently replacing my Tentacruel and I'm just curious.

I want a really good tank I guess. I'm looking for (preferably)

1. Good sp.def
    2. Rock type, but not weak to fighting (i've got too many weaknesses to fighting in that team)

that's it. Idea?

ASB Squad

it would really help to know your team first,

Guys, which pokemon is a good special wall in Sandstorm? I'm currently replacing my Tentacruel and I'm just curious.

I want a really good tank I guess. I'm looking for (preferably)

1. Good sp.def
    2. Rock type, but not weak to fighting (i've got too many weaknesses to fighting in that team)

that's it. Idea?
    tbh there is no such pokemon that exists. Well, it exists, but it just sucks horribly. There are no Rcok/Ghost type. Solrock/Lunatone suck macademia nuts.

As Fido mentioned in the above post, it would help if we knew the other team members.

[In Clan Memoriam]
    Memories are eternal.

Survival isn't eternal

is there any reason the suggested ev spread for wobbuffet is 28 hp/ 252 def/ 228 SpD bold, and not 252 hp/ 252 def/SpD bold/ Calm?

Page 220 of 247 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast