Page 117 of 247 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 6151

Thread: Ask a Question Thread - READ FIRST POST

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    I can only tell you the same thing I told you before, it depends on the rest of your team. Without knowing what it would be working with and what kind of support it would have, what kind of answer are you expecting to get? Tyranitar is a moderately bulky powerhouse, but with the increased prevalence of Conkeldurr, Mach Punch, and Fighting types in general, he is in decline; Hippowdon is a fairly physical wall, but weaknesses to three primarily Specially based types hurts it, and it won't be doing a ton of damage. It really just depends on what your team needs more. They both would require a ton of support, but they can set up your sand and then get out pretty easily.
    I meant other people to also help me then one, no offense, and also said I can only tell you what I said before but this was much more helpful then before lol.

Evolite Onix in LC???
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

Quote Originally Posted by R4GEKILL!!! View Post
    Evolite Onix in LC???
    It's ok if you give it Sandstorm support. Other than that, it won't work because Onix already has Sturdy and can use either an Oran berry for longer survivability or a LO for more damage.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetalOverlord View Post
    It's ok if you give it Sandstorm support. Other than that, it won't work because Onix already has Sturdy and can use either an Oran berry for longer survivability or a LO for more damage.
    I guess. Onix has base 45 ATK which is SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~!!!
    But still... I wanna start doing LC. It's such an idiotic idea for a meta...

^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

Seems like evoilite Nosepass may work better than Onix, since it's got less weakeness, or at least, no 4x weaknesses, plus it has interesting support options like stealth rocks, and thunder wave (iirc)

Quote Originally Posted by R4GEKILL!!! View Post
    Evolite Onix in LC???
    Even with Sandstorm and Evolite, Onix has really crappy special defensiveness. It's not going to be surviving many special Grass and Water attacks any time soon. Like the above poster said, Evolite Nosepass is pretty much better than Evolite Onix, even though they both kinda suck.

Quote Originally Posted by playplayj View Post
    I meant other people to also help me then one, no offense, and also said I can only tell you what I said before but this was much more helpful then before lol.
    do you want an attacker or a wall? here are your options...t-tar is a boss tank, with d-dance, it can set up to sweep pretty well...on top of that, it can set up steath rocks as well...HOWEVER, if you aren't going for attack power then hippowdon is the way to go...it gets yawn, slack off and stealth rocks which all help support the team...and with its greater bulk than t-tar, it can set up rocks pretty well...if you have another poke to set up (like skarmory) go with t-tar as a lead cause you might get lucky and be able to set up and sweep...if you don't, then hippowdon is the better bet...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Omega Ruby Team:

^^And Hippowdon doesn't get his -blam!- kicked by every Fighting type in the game.

Which is very usefull knowing how common Mach punch is these days.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Thanks a lot guys :-) I think I'll go with hippowdown because I have Excadrill to sweep.

Best Thundurus counters? Especially something that's not Focus Blast bait.

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    Best Thundurus counters? Especially something that's not Focus Blast bait.
    Quagsire is argubly the best there is. It's not even 2HKOd by Focus Blast, and only really fears Grass Knot from Thundurus. A couple of other things like like Gastrodon and Jirachi can check it as well if you invest enough into their special defense.

Ground types. Especially ones with rock moves (most of them).
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Does the Sun weather lower any kind of type? Like Rain, that lower Fire Attacks...

Water .

Quote Originally Posted by cheeselord View Post
    Water .
    Sure... And does Thunder still have chance of break Protect's effect in 5th gen ? ( In rain )

Yes, a 10% chance I think.

Does hail raise ice's defenses or do something other than damaging all pokemon that arn't ice?

Credit goes to Mochi10 for the team pose and trophy

Credit goes to PPL for the life of pokemons

Umm... It boosts blizzard's accuracy to 100... Heals pokemon with ice body... That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by emboarrocks View Post
    Does hail raise ice's defenses or do something other than damaging all pokemon that arn't ice?
    Hail in Battle

How exactly do people raise these Pokemon with flawless IVs? Is there a process you have to go through to get these Pokemon?
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    How exactly do people raise these Pokemon with flawless IVs? Is there a process you have to go through to get these Pokemon?
    People RNG to get these pokemon, trade for them around the trade forum, or breed endless amounts of pokemon to get a flawless one. People raise these pokemon with flawless IVs by EV training them.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Oh, well I don't have the time to do that haha I'll just settle for the Pokemon with decent IVs and EV train from there ^.^
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    Pokesav. 90% of people who play competitive on the DS use pokesav or pokegen. I'm sorry, but we all know it's true.

^Greatest Cosplay Evar^

I was fortunate enough to be traded a Ditto with flawless IVs across the board. I IV breed my Pokemon now thanks to it, and as such, I can get Pokemon where half the stats are flawless pretty easily. The other 3 are a grab bag, but with some patience you can get them pretty high. That's another alternative to methods like PokeSav if you want to do it the "legit" way.

Page 117 of 247 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast