Page 131 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 6151

Thread: Ask a Question Thread - READ FIRST POST

  1. #3251
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a house:D
    Posts
    107

    Default


    Time for noobster question :BB
    How viable is a HO Team whitout Legendaries >.<??

    Pokemon Showdown Nick: Xx_Tyki_xX

    3Ds Code: 5171-9832-9728
    Friend Safari Fire.

    Visist The Black Sheep Ark, I will always do my best.

  2. #3252
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Where the grass is greenest
    Posts
    109

    Default

    ^Well, It depends on your definition of legendary. If you mean Palkia, Reshiram, and Rayquayza, then they are banned anyways. If you mean by Terrakion, Thunderus, and latios, then it it is still viable. Hydreigon, Volcarona, Conkuldurrrrrr, there are still plenty of options to make a HO team




    New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.


  3. #3253
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a house:D
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu47 View Post
    ^Well, It depends on your definition of legendary. If you mean Palkia, Reshiram, and Rayquayza, then they are banned anyways. If you mean by Terrakion, Thunderus, and latios, then it it is still viable. Hydreigon, Volcarona, Conkuldurrrrrr, there are still plenty of options to make a HO team

    Whitout Deoxys n.nU to be exact, as I have no acces to it, i need to find something else to be my lead

    Pokemon Showdown Nick: Xx_Tyki_xX

    3Ds Code: 5171-9832-9728
    Friend Safari Fire.

    Visist The Black Sheep Ark, I will always do my best.

  4. #3254
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Where the grass is greenest
    Posts
    109

    Default

    ^Well, you could ask around to get one, or find something else with screens. Or you could use Whimsicott to counter other HO teams.




    New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.


  5. #3255
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a house:D
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu47 View Post
    ^Well, you could ask around to get one, or find something else with screens. Or you could use Whimsicott to counter other HO teams.

    I think I'm gonna use Azelf or Whimiscott (: Thanks n.n

    Pokemon Showdown Nick: Xx_Tyki_xX

    3Ds Code: 5171-9832-9728
    Friend Safari Fire.

    Visist The Black Sheep Ark, I will always do my best.

  6. #3256
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Span
    Posts
    68

    Default

    how do i changes ivs in PO?
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

  7. #3257
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    there should be a tab thing under the pokemons name that says advanced. click on it and it should say side window or new window. get that up and it should have all the options for ivs and hidden power stuff there.

    i have a question also. i am making my team at the moment but i don't know what else to use, could someone suggest someone good to use. heres what i have so far.

    Scrafty
    Thundurus

    yeah, very big list. can someone help

  8. #3258
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    955

    Default

    A bulky water is always a good choice. Also some sort of lead (unless you are using lead thunderus). Scrafty loves dual screens so a dual screens lead may be good. Deoxys e is a great one who is now OU but others like espeon and xatu work well too. Also most teams should have a user of priority. Scizor and conkeldur are great options, I prefer scizor.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

        Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

  9. #3259
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Span
    Posts
    68

    Default

    can some one hook my up with the SPP PO server adress
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

  10. #3260
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Repost because maybe no one saw? If no one answers, I won't do it again. I promise. ^_^

    I was working out the EVs on my Maractus, but I can't decide if I want to max certain stats out, or if I want to just spread everything to get in as much as possible.

    Maractus has a Timid nature, and has Water Absorb. Pairing it with Surf and Tailwind, I can get her to heal and strike first a few times (i think). I was thinking of running this set:

    120 HP, 30 Def, 100 Sp.Att, 100 Sp.Def and 154 Spd
    - Leech Seed
    - Cotton Guard
    - Giga Drain
    - Protect/Toxic

    Do you think this would work, or should I max out certain EVs instead?

    Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14


    Guess who claimed Luxray?!

  11. #3261
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maple Valley, WA
    Posts
    1,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NACHOE! View Post
    Repost because maybe no one saw? If no one answers, I won't do it again. I promise. ^_^

    I was working out the EVs on my Maractus, but I can't decide if I want to max certain stats out, or if I want to just spread everything to get in as much as possible.

    Maractus has a Timid nature, and has Water Absorb. Pairing it with Surf and Tailwind, I can get her to heal and strike first a few times (i think). I was thinking of running this set:

    120 HP, 30 Def, 100 Sp.Att, 100 Sp.Def and 154 Spd
    - Leech Seed
    - Cotton Guard
    - Giga Drain
    - Protect/Toxic

    Do you think this would work, or should I max out certain EVs instead?
    Not really sure what you're trying to accomplish with the EVs; a short summary would be useful. The move set looks promising, but Maractus has such terrible stats, you obviously would want to use it in the lower tiers regardless.. You should try posting it here though. You'll get a better response.

  12. #3262
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    Not really sure what you're trying to accomplish with the EVs; a short summary would be useful. The move set looks promising, but Maractus has such terrible stats, you obviously would want to use it in the lower tiers regardless.. You should try posting it here though. You'll get a better response.
    Ohhh. Ok. Thanks!

    Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14


    Guess who claimed Luxray?!

  13. #3263

    Default

    If I put these Pokemon in a team together, would it make a good Sandstorm team? And could you include the Pokemon I should replace? I don't want to replace Tyranitar, Scizor, Flygon or Lucario.

    Tyranitar
    Scizor
    Lucario
    Jirachi/Skarmory
    Flygon
    Latios
    Dual Type Pokemon user. I currently use 4 Pokemon teams.

  14. #3264
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    955

    Default

    A landorus would work really well. As would excardill...
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

        Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

  15. #3265
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a basket
    Posts
    286

    Default

    ^^ Use Excadrill. Best Pokemon to use in sand.
    Generic Signature

  16. #3266

    Default

    Well what would be the best Sandstorm team possible using these Pokemon:

    Tyranitar
    Scizor
    Lucario
    Flygon (Optional)
    Excadrill
    And the last 2-3 you choose. Also please include, items, EV's, movesets, natures etc.I was thinking of Jirachi, Skarmory, Heatran or Gliscor?
    Dual Type Pokemon user. I currently use 4 Pokemon teams.

  17. #3267
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default Hitmontop...?

    Ok, so I've been breeding tyrogues to make a bulky priority Hitmontop, and I finally got the right nature (Impish). The only problem is, I can't find a way to train it so that it can evolve into Hitmontop and still keep the correct EVs. Help?

  18. #3268
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjmoore210 View Post
    Ok, so I've been breeding tyrogues to make a bulky priority Hitmontop, and I finally got the right nature (Impish). The only problem is, I can't find a way to train it so that it can evolve into Hitmontop and still keep the correct EVs. Help?
    get the EV reset berries form the dream world, train it so it evolves in hitmontop and the reset it´s EVs
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

  19. #3269
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Ok excellent thanks!
    I am THE noob.

  20. #3270

    Default

    Ok. I just finished poting this on the wrong thread and was directed here. If I came to the wrong place again, just tell me.
    I need a bit of help putting on the final touches. Here's who I have:
    Haxorus
    Adamant: Loves to fight(or something)
    EV'd-Attack and Speed
    Dragon Claw(or outrage)
    Rock Slide
    X-scissor
    Earthquake


    (Def ^, Atk v):Capable of taking hits
    EV'd-Def and SDef
    ??
    ??
    ??
    ??

    Chandelure
    Modest: Mischevious(SAtk^)
    EV'd-SAtk and Speed(?)
    Flamethrower
    Shadow Ball
    Energy Ball
    Psychic

    Totally lost on Shuckle. Any item ideas? This my first real EV'd team, so help me out here.
    Thanks,
    Carrete
    Just a random person on an explosive adventure.
    Currently Seeking:
    Timid/Modest Gengar Evolution Chain
    Adamant Haxorus Evolution Chain

  21. #3271
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Ehm... i have a question for what movesets for my OU Drizzle team.

    I use this Pokemon:

    Item: ?
    Nature: Modest
    Rotom-W
    -Hydro Pump
    -Subsitute
    -Volt Switch
    -Thunder

    Item: ?
    Nature:?
    Salamence:
    -Dragon Claw
    -Dragon Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Flamethrower

    Politoed:
    Item: Choice Scarf
    Ability: Drizzle
    Nature: Modest
    -Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam
    -Focus Blast
    -Hypnosis

    I have not movesets for Skarmory, Gengar, Toxicroak. Hopefully can you help me for this team.


    FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

  22. #3272

    Default

    Using Tyranitar as a lead and Lucario and Scizor as sweepers, what would be the best Sandstorm team? Could you include the other three Pokemon that would be best and assemble the best Sandstorm team you can think of? Also, I was thinking of maybe adding Latios and Flygon to it?
    Dual Type Pokemon user. I currently use 4 Pokemon teams.

  23. #3273
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    you can use a CM latias or latios on ur team. a jellicent could help out with a couple of your weakness's. maybe add a excadrill or CS landorus

  24. #3274
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dialga6 View Post
    Ehm... i have a question for what movesets for my OU Drizzle team.

    I use this Pokemon:

    Item: ?
    Nature: Modest
    Rotom-W
    -Hydro Pump
    -Subsitute
    -Volt Switch
    -Thunder

    Item: ?
    Nature:?
    Salamence:
    -Dragon Claw
    -Dragon Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Flamethrower

    Politoed:
    Item: Choice Scarf
    Ability: Drizzle
    Nature: Modest
    -Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam
    -Focus Blast
    -Hypnosis

    I have not movesets for Skarmory, Gengar, Toxicroak. Hopefully can you help me for this team.
    1. Lefties works best, since he's pretty bulky.
    2. Life Orb/nature:-one of defs + one of attacks, since you are going mixed.
    3.Use this Skarm:
    Skarmory@Leftovers
    Impish/Bold
    -Brave Bird
    -Roost
    -Whirlwind
    -Spikes
    On Gengar run the set you like, but be sure to abuse Thunder.
    I saw many Bulk Up Toxicroaks in rain teams, so i suggest you using one. If you need the full sets Pm/Vm. Hope i helped ^^
    Kawaii >3<
    >_<
    ^^
    -___-^
    (01:41:52) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 62/47119 [1391 points / 1016 battles]! Smogon server

    (22:46:55) *** Your rank in Standard NU is 40/3980 [1206 points / 152 battles]!

  25. #3275
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    What EVs should I give mny Porygon-Z in Speed if it's Scarfed? I don't think I need all 252.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Page 131 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •