Page 134 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 6151

Thread: Ask a Question Thread - READ FIRST POST

If I´m using a subseeder pokemon with gigadrain as it´s only attacking move, What would be an efficient item leftovers or big root?
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    If I´m using a subseeder pokemon with gigadrain as it´s only attacking move, What would be an efficient item leftovers or big root?
    Leftovers is superior to the Big Root in pretty much every situation.

Spoiler:- My current team:

I'd like to replace Garchomp with something so I can use this team in standard OU. I have just a couple of caveats.

1. I'd like to replace her with another Choice Band user
    2. I'd like to replace her with another Ground type, or Earthquake user
    3. Preferably something over base 100 Speed, or with a STAB priority attack

I've been thinking about a couple of different things. These are the sets I have in mind, but any suggestions on what to use would be appreciated.

Spoiler:- Sets I'm considering:

Any suggestions on what to replace Garchomp with would be appreciated. I just want something that can pack a wallop with Choice Band and is preferably Ground. Thanks in advance.

Out of the choices you're considering I'd personally pick Mamoswine

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I vote scizor, but mamoswine could be a better choice if you really have a problem with dragons.

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Can I still use vulpix in UU? I heard people were considering moving it because of the amount of fire types that can abuse the sun so just curios if I can, and also can someone explain to me pokemon in limbo the darmanitan?

@chaosblizzard: use scizor every time! Scizor is soooo good.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

I can't decide on which to use.

Arcanine@Air balloon
    252att/252speed/adamant
    -Flame Charge
    -Flare Blitz
    -Wild Charge/Crunch
    -Close Combat

Or...

Magmortar@Airballoons
    252sp.att/252spe/Modest
    -Flame Charge
    -Fire Blast
    -Thunderbolt
    -Focus Blast

Magmortar hits harder, and I only have one other specially based pokemon on my team. However, Arcanine has a more accurate fighting attack and better bulk.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

After using say a Fire Gem in a Wi-Fi battle, is it really used or just for the one battle?

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/35kppqp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/iwsxlc.gif[/IMG]

Credit to Sarah and Neo Pikachu for artwork

Quote Originally Posted by Skorge View Post
    After using say a Fire Gem in a Wi-Fi battle, is it really used or just for the one battle?
    It is used just for that one battle.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

Hey guys, if Vulpix is in Limbo for its tier can I still use it in UU?

Quote Originally Posted by playplayj View Post
    Hey guys, if Vulpix is in Limbo for its tier can I still use it in UU?
    No, Vulpix is bannded from UU

Mamoswine can't use Thick Fat with Ice Shard, as the DW Mamoswine came as a Mamoswine, not a Swinub. Only Swinub learns Ice Shard, so obviously, this is a problem.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

@Zachmac, use arcanine.

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    Mamoswine can't use Thick Fat with Ice Shard, as the DW Mamoswine came as a Mamoswine, not a Swinub. Only Swinub learns Ice Shard, so obviously, this is a problem.
    Which is why I'd opt for Snow Cloak. If DW Swinub was ever released normally, I'd go for that, but in the mean time I'd have to use Snow Cloak.

I think it is between Scizor or Mamoswine, in that order. Not entirely sure which to pick, but I'm in no rush. Thanks for the suggestions.

Here's my question: What exactly are the mechanics of Tailwind in Triples?

Say my Swellow goes first and uses Tailwind, and then the rest of my team attacks. On the second turn, they all attack again. Now, on the third turn, do they all attack and then the Tailwind effect ends, or does it end before they go, or does it end before they go on the 4th turn, or does it end at the end of the 4th turn?
    If you're creative, don't copy and paste this into your signature (Started by 3.14kachu).

Quote Originally Posted by 3.14kachu View Post
    Here's my question: What exactly are the mechanics of Tailwind in Triples?

Say my Swellow goes first and uses Tailwind, and then the rest of my team attacks. On the second turn, they all attack again. Now, on the third turn, do they all attack and then the Tailwind effect ends, or does it end before they go, or does it end before they go on the 4th turn, or does it end at the end of the 4th turn?
    Turn 1:
    Swellow uses Tailwind.
    The rest of your team attacks, but on turn 1 even though Tailwind is in effect turn order will not change.

Turn 2:
    Your team is fast.

Turn 3:
    FAAAASST

Turn 4:
    Your team is still fast.
    Tailwind ends at end of turn.

Turn 5: You are no longer fast.

Thanks! That makes this gimmick I've been working on possible, which is great, because I can't find a way to beat it. Anticipate a new Triples RMT coming soon (Hint: it's the same one as the one in my signature).
    If you're creative, don't copy and paste this into your signature (Started by 3.14kachu).

Is event Jirachi in a cherish ball legal to use in competitive battling? Or should I use the other Jirachi a guy traded me in a pokeball because some people mind cherish ball... I can use any one of them so I need to know if the cherish ball one is legal in competitive battling or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    Is event Jirachi in a cherish ball legal to use in competitive battling? Or should I use the other Jirachi a guy traded me in a pokeball because some people mind cherish ball... I can use any one of them so I need to know if the cherish ball one is legal in competitive battling or not...
    The cherish ball one is legal. The ones in gen 4 which came from the wondercard event were in cherish balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
    The cherish ball one is legal. The ones in gen 4 which came from the wondercard event were in cherish balls.
    Thanks! now I won't care if anyone says cherish ball pokemon are not legal in battling

What are exactly the attacks that Magic Bouce Espeon reflects back to the user? Taunt, Mean Look, Toxic, Swagger, Thunder Wave and WoW are some of them?

It reflects pretty much everything that doesn't do direct damage.

I don't think it reflects Trick.

I have claimed Giratina

"Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging Status ailment inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user. Does not affect targets with Teravolt, Turboblaze, or Mold Breaker. Magic Bounce will only activate once a turn. If two opposing Pokémon have this Ability only the target's Magic Bounce will reflect the move (i.e. the move will only be reflected once). Magic Bounce reflects the same moves that Magic Coat does."

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Magic_Bounce
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Magic_Coat_(move)

Page 134 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast