Page 193 of 247 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 6151

Thread: Ask a Question Thread - READ FIRST POST

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Eviolite Wartortle might work. Only problem is lack of recovery and lesser HP than Blastoise. Although, 120 Base defenses isn't that bad. Or go with Blastoise which has better everything else. and can get recovery from Leftovers.
    Cryogonal is fast... not bulk, but it resists ground moves.
    Forretress really only works if there are no fire moves and if you set up on a physical sweeper. Or if you use it as like a revenge sort of thing, if you switch in you'll at least endure the hit with Sturdy and pull off the Spin
    Don't use Claydol, way too many weaknesses.
    I guess Tentacruel's pretty good with the dominance of Special moves. Plus it removes Toxic Spikes instantly.
    Hitmonchan's defenses are pretty good. Combined with Fire Punch and Iron Fist it can take out most of the common entry hazard Pokemon.
    Hitmonlee with Blaze Kick. Great defenses too.
    Besides forretress, they all kinda...would get absolutely destroyed in ubers to put it lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Looking at the list of rapid spinners, I don't think there are many that can really use it well besides Forretress. Well, I guess you could try Tentacruel?

Edit: Did a bit of research. Turns out Tentacruel could work decently in Ubers, as long as it is fully invested in special defense.

Also, Smogon claims swords dance Garchomp can handle Chansy and Ho-oh, that Arceus set's main enemies.
    Thanks, i'll try them out. I might also try a Garchomp as well. See how that goes.

Does anyone want a battle ou tier i'm pretty new to this aswell
    English white fc : 2924-4215-8055
    Japanese black fc : (curently restarting alot)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrriiis View Post
    Does anyone want a battle ou tier i'm pretty new to this aswell
    Wrong section. This is where we discuss competitive pokemon.

You should probably ask for a battle here.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

Who has the strongest ExtremeSpeed in OU?
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by thatjeremykid View Post
    Who has the strongest ExtremeSpeed in OU?
    Probably Dragonite.

Let me rephrase.. strongest ExtremeSpeed below Ubers. What about that event Entei?

Let me rephrase.. strongest ExtremeSpeed below Ubers. What about that event Entei?
    Still Dragonite.

Unboosted: Dragonite
    Boosted: Linoone (1 turn setup)
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

Quote Originally Posted by 11tjcoulombe View Post
    Why would I run Dragon Claw? <_<; And obviously I'm going to be running Crunch, and Stone Edge, and probably EQ as well.
    Super-effective Dragon claw hits non-flying dragons harder then any of Tyranitar other Physical non-egg moves. Super-effective dragon claw (80*2=160) is 10 points stonger then stab stone edge (100*1.5=150), 40 points stronger then stab crunch (80*1.5=120), and 47.5 points stronger then stab rock slide (75*1.5=112.5.) Arieal ace has low power but never misses. The elemental fangs are only slightley stronger then ace but only have 95 accruacy and your non offensive options are rock polish, roar, thunder wave, and toxic.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon that I can breed and trade.:

Want
    DW females not listed
    0 speed IVs

Pm or VM me for a Trade.

Character BRANDON FC 3869 2640 3022

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    Unboosted: Dragonite
    Boosted: Linoone (1 turn setup)
    who would be the best Choice Banded Extremespeeder? D-nite likes to do other things, like DD and Roost.

Still Dragonite. CB Dragonite hits hard, and people like using it. Dragonite isn't restricted to doing DDing or Roosting, jeez.

@redcharzard Dragon Claw doesn't hit anything important, really. Salamence? It fears SE. Dragonite? With SR up and Stone Edge, it's going to hate Tyranitar. Yeah.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Which clan is the best? I kinda wanna join one, but have no clue which ones are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjyu View Post
    Which clan is the best? I kinda wanna join one, but have no clue which ones are good.
    Try looking in the clans on your own and find one that interests you. Like ones with your favorite Pokemon types. Like there's this one that's Grass and Water.
    My Black Friend Code is 4770 6733 5678

Click the banner to check out The Phantom Legacy
    Join us on The Phantom Legacy Xat

Come trade with me! PM me for offers.
    Be sure to check out Serpentine's Breeding Shop

BLACK ICE

Click here

[/blatant advert]
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Try looking in the clans on your own and find one that interests you. Like ones with your favorite Pokemon types. Like there's this one that's Grass and Water.
    That is the clan known as the Team Enchanted Garden. It is quite well layed out, but I'm part of the Shadows Arena. Look for any interesting ones, like -*shot* Shadows Arena.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

There is no best clan. Your just asking for everyone to convince you to join theirs.
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

There is no best clan. Your just asking for everyone to convince you to join theirs.
    Well that's why I asked here, not the clans themselves.

Black ice has the most posts, but doesn't seem very active...

Even so, a lot of people will be adding for their clans. It makes sense that someone would view their clan as the best anyway. Before the BA fell, a lot of our members wouldn't hesitate to say that we were the best, and a good amount of us would sincerely mean it. Heck, it even surpassed the Black Ice Clan in post count before.

It's probably better for you to read the rules and decide yourself, or join one that one of your friends is in.

I could beg you to join my clan, but I won't.

They'res quite a few clans for whatever your tastes are. Gentlemen's Club is if you're a hardcore battler who wants to improve further, as with Dracaena. Most of the others are lighthearted. Take your pick. join project retribushun!!!!111one

Even so, a lot of people will be adding for their clans. It makes sense that someone would view their clan as the best anyway. Before the BA fell, a lot of our members wouldn't hesitate to say that we were the best, and a good amount of us would sincerely mean it. Heck, it even surpassed the Black Ice Clan in post count before.

It's probably better for you to read the rules and decide yourself, or join one that one of your friends is in.
    Is that clan the bad *** clan? I don't see it on the list....

I have no friends on here. I pretty much just joined.

What is smogon?
    Crystalkyurem555

What is smogon?
    Crystalkyurem555

What is Smogon
    Crystalkyurem555

Is that clan the bad *** clan? I don't see it on the list....

I have no friends on here. I pretty much just joined.
    Battling Academy. It got closed because it became to much for the leader to handle. He's working on a new clan, though, and I'm going to be one of it's co-leaders.
    What is smogon?
    www.smogon.com

It's a site dedicated to competitive pokemon. They list the standard and most effective sets, write guides, and sort pokemon by tiers.

Tiers are probably one of the most important parts of the site. If a pokemon works well against what most people are using, more people will use it. These pokemon are called overused, or OU, because they are the most used of all of them. After that, we have under used(UU), rarely used(RU), and never used(NU). There are other tiers, known as Uber, borderline(BL) and borderline2(BL2). These pokemon are often not effective enough to be in a higher tier, but are too harmful for the lower metagame to be allowed there. Uber is the highest metagame there is, with brutes such as Kyogre, Darkria, and Mewtwo.

Page 193 of 247 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast