Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Sandile Gusher of Change (662)

Hybrid View

Default A Sandile Gusher of Change (662)

Oshawott! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

After learning that the first Isshu gym is in Sanyou City, Ash & Iris decide to head there. However, on their ways, they find a trainer called Dan and learn of the sand baths there. In addition to that, the Mijumaru from Araragi's Lab appears and wants to join Ash, but before capture is possible, Meguroko starts attacking and kidnaps Pikachu & Oshawott. Will Ash get them back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

And so the fillers begin. 4 more years to go!
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    And so the fillers begin. 4 more years to go!
    HA I suggest you look up the definition of filler. This clearly isn't a filler, since Mijumaru will likely be captured here.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Anyone found a good site to watch it? BSS doesn't work :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    What's BSS? I have Keyhole but I dont know how to use it.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    OMG i love your white team line up :P, how do you make oe of those i want one....???

Looks like Ash and Iris are trying to walk faster than the other, it's pretty funny I have to say. Reminds me something from the past.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Mijumaru is awesome :P
    Pikachu tried to Thunderbolt it because Mijumaru pushed it off Ash's shoulder, but it deflected it with its shell, hurting Ash instead!

And it just got hurt by the pokeball :P

found it funny when team rocket fell into the whole
    ash and pickachu enjoying sand resting thing
    funny when kigabo goes into

I found it surprising that Ash fell into a hole and it wasn't because of Team Rocket. I was seriously expecting them to pop out.

i thought pickachu's tail was going to make the crocidile poke snezze for a min

So it looks like Ash and Iris's relationship will be somewhat of a competitive one...interesting.

That adds to my theory that Ash will battle her for his 8th badge.

Memories are Pearl...Friendships are Diamond...

crocidile pole lol
    how did all that water start

I can't wait to see what will happen next. Also, Australia is getting 'Diamond and pearl: GD' or something under those words in a week on Cartoon Network. Is that and old series, or the ones you guys have been talking about?
    Seriously, you guys keep pushing it down to the second page. Not fun for us. Mind registering so we can reach our goal of 35 players? Seriously, come on. Register pl0x. It's in the games forum just for future refrence.

wow Mijumaru is really strong to deflect that water
    funny when they were all straight up to the sky
    meguroko will that one be coming back from the end seemed like it would
    the glass' look pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ketchum View Post
    So it looks like Ash and Iris's relationship will be somewhat of a competitive one...interesting.

That adds to my theory that Ash will battle her for his 8th badge.
    She actually saved Ash from fatality! That's more then Dawn ever did! The crying Marry Sue of the series! xD I still see them as friends up at this point, but the bond the two have is different then what Ash and Dawn had, and it's for the better.

Ash-Misty: Misty was basically teaching Ash most of the time (as Ash was a rookie)
    Ash-May: Ash was teaching May (as May had no prior example)
    Ash-Dawn: Ash was teaching Dawn (helping her through periods of depression)
    Ash-Iris: Iris tells Ash stuff, but Ash is stronger.

Ash-Iris is probably the most equal bond we have yet seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator2000 View Post
    I can't wait to see what will happen next. Also, Australia is getting 'Diamond and pearl: GD' or something under those words in a week on Cartoon Network. Is that and old series, or the ones you guys have been talking about?
    Australia is getting Galactic Battles.. That is the series after Ash gets to Canalave... This is the second series after that.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    PK DP: Battle Dimension
    PK DP: Galactic Battles
    PK DP: Sinnoh Victors
    Pokemon Best Wishes

So you're a good two years away from where this episode takes place..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Now, please don't tell me that Megurok is going to follow satoshi and then he will catch it similar to miju. 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by adyniz View Post
    Now, please don't tell me that Megurok is going to follow satoshi and then he will catch it similar to miju. 0_0
    It sure looked like it, didn't it...

*sigh* I'm getting lazier & lazier each passing day...

The first episode of this saga had a hell of a way to start a new generation: with Zekrom's silouette inside a dark storm.

But this is when our usual Hum-drum Melodrama comes along: in a sandy resort, seemingly under assault from a pack of Sandiles. But as time passes, their were geysers erupting every-damn-where in a spectacular fashion.

Before we knew it, the sand resort transforms into a hot spa. Everything else is just another day in the office...

& the TR harassments still hasn't ceased!

Nicce fun episode, after wacthing the episode I was really wanting someone to catch Meguroko(Iris) the thing looked pretty fun.

I also liked Team Rocket kept the more serious tone I really though they would be the same as usual in this episode lets hope it keeps like this.

Lol doubtfull Meguroko did appear laughing at the end bu it would be kinda lamme to put two pokemons following the group in a row if he does follow them I hope Iris gets it instead even if someone bonded with it, it was Ash

Very nice episode. I loved how Iris helped to Ash with the Meguroko bridge they built to help the pokemon(Shikijika and Minezumi) from the hot gasers.
    Mijumaru is now Ash's finally, it's great to see that too.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

The Meguroku is the new Jigglypuff.. woot.. Although I would have to say if someone was going to capture it.. I'd love for James to catch it. In all honestly I hope he does.

Anyways, I'm glad team rocket is still being shown in a way that they're taking their job seriously enough, I'm really happy with this season.. I'd honestly have to say it compares to the original Series, and it seems like thats what they're aiming for

Quote Originally Posted by Lanturn88 View Post
    The Meguroku is the new Jigglypuff.. woot.. Although I would have to say if someone was going to capture it.. I'd love for James to catch it. In all honestly I hope he does.

Anyways, I'm glad team rocket is still being shown in a way that they're taking their job seriously enough, I'm really happy with this season.. I'd honestly have to say it compares to the original Series, and it seems like thats what they're aiming for
    He saw them doing "bad stuff" he wouldnt want to join Team Rocket atleast i doubt it.

anyone saw the trailer couple minutes ago with the fire starter does ash catch it seems like following his orders and meowth in some kind of black paint

Quote Originally Posted by tidus View Post
    anyone saw the trailer couple minutes ago with the fire starter does ash catch it seems like following his orders and meowth in some kind of black paint
    It was hard to tell whether it was listening to Ash or Iris. Also, a Janoby was seen rolling in front of Ash during a battle, but that doesn't mean it was his either.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast