Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: A Sandile Gusher of Change (662)

Hmm do I sense Mijumaru being the new Chikorita for Ash on his journey through Isshu. Grats to Ash for getting his first Isshu starter that brings his count up to 3, also this makes his 3rd Water Pokemon starter, which he hasn't has since Johto. Interesting seeing this episode it's alot like the 1st appearance of the Squirtle Squad, wonder if the Meguroko is going to be joining Ashes team by the way it appeared at the end.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This episode was very cool. It was great to see Ash catch Mijumaru at the end. Meguroko is a really cool Pokemon, it was cool seeing the group of Meguroko clamp together to form a bridge and help the stranded Pokemon get accross. It was odd seeing the Mamepeto being scared to cross at 1st even though they could've just flown over in the 1st place. It was funny seeing Mijumaru join Ash in the sandbaths the 1st time. It was funny when Mijumaru deflected Pikachu's thunderbolt to hurt Ash instead.

It was odd to see when Mijumaru got hurt by the Pokeball.

70/100

-----

Edit - CN's re-airing remembered to show WTP!
    Last edited by G50; 27th February 2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: addition

good episode but wheres whose that pokemon?
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 19th February 2011 at 2:30 PM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I just saw this on Cartoon Network, and it was pretty cool (except it was a filler episode, but not as worse as DP) but Ash did get Oshawott which was pretty cool. Overall, I like the dub so far.

There was no Who's that Pokemon, for some reason.
    00][/CENTER]

Who's that Pokemon?

What happened CN?

Good episode. The interaction between Ash and Iris is really growing on me, and far better for a good start.

After today's episode, Oshawott continues to be a bundle of precious. Now I wish I had my own.

Sandile was pretty cool too, I've been waiting to see it in the anime showcase. The glasses one is really interesting too. Hope Ash catches someday soon.

The sand springs was also a good one; it was pretty funny Ash/Pikachu/Axew all enjoyed the sand relaxation when they were suppose to be finding Oshawott. Then they see Oshawott is relaxing in the sand too. xD Oh, so precious.

And this was strange, no "Who's that Pokemon?"?

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

It was a good episode. Ash gets Oshawott's Pokeball and the sunglasses Sandile appears. There was no Who's that Pokemon today for some reason, but maybe they'll do some from time to time.

I BET YOU CN THOSE BASTARDS HAVE CUTTED IT OUT!!!!

1 REASON' they got told of by tcpi that they cutted out the zoroark movie if this is true there might be a station switch
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Hmm... fine episode, the dub is going well so far. I liked it.
    There were no huge surprises to me in this one, other than Ash getting Oshawott, which was no surprise, but still something.
    I'm glad to see Sandile in the anime, pretty cool, dub voice was fine.
    The leader must have been really strong to hold up that whole tower, though.

Overall, good episode.

Black FC:
    1420-6510-1767

here is my anger about wtp

1. tcpi wanted it there to promote the games
    2. cartoon network once again disobeyed tcpi rulz and took it off
    3. TCPI ARE GONNA RAGE AT CN' so they should
    4. ash will turn his hat backwards and **** is gunna start
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    I BET YOU CN THOSE BASTARDS HAVE CUTTED IT OUT!!!!

1 REASON' they got told of by tcpi that they cutted out the zoroark movie if this is true there might be a station switch
    Calm down!

You have no idea what happened so stop blowing it out of proportion

Not even CN would cut something that's 5 seconds long

Pretty good episode. I like how oshawott finally joined them. I liked the bridge of sandile, that was pretty creative. I think there is a hint sandile might be in a later episode, judging by the ending.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Calm down!

You have no idea what happened so stop blowing it out of proportion

Not even CN would cut something that's 5 seconds long
    its actually 10 seconds and they managed to cut out 15 mins of the zoroark movie for commercials and cheap ratings for adventure time!!!

i swear it better not be cn or the whole pokemon crew will be flipping there hat backwards
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Man, just shut the **** up. Who's that Pokémon isn't that important.

With the episode, I like that Ash gets Oshawott. Ash & Iris interacting a lot throughout the episode is nice and I liked the whole Sandile thing. I don't know why the Pidove were panicking because they could (and did) fly away.
    9/10
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Man, just shut the **** up. Who's that Pokémon isn't that important.

With the episode, I like that Ash gets Oshawott. Ash & Iris interacting a lot throughout the episode is nice and I liked the whole Sandile thing. I don't know why the Pidove were panicking because they could (and did) fly away.
    9/10
    wtp gave everyone nostalgic vibes like no other so many people enjoyed it even for a small 10 second segment and reported so EPIC FAIL!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

2. cartoon network once again disobeyed tcpi rulz and took it off
    3. TCPI ARE GONNA RAGE AT CN' so they should

What are you talking about? I know they took out WTP but what do you mean disobey?

Also, I really liked how they made Sandile's voice sound like the Japanese version

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Continuing on to Shalour City
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

"My pokémon aren't mindless tools, they're my friends and family"

wtp gave everyone nostalgic vibes like no other so many people enjoyed it even for a small 10 second segment and reported so EPIC FAIL!
    All you are doing is simply complaining over a ten (fifteen?) second thing. As if the series being like Kanto wasn't enough. Man, just shut up. You're as rude as could be and I can't stand it any longer.

I don't think that "Who's that Pokémon?" is important, but it would be cool if it is brought back in future airings. Maybe TPCi just wanted it for the first two airings since they started the series?

I'm hoping that Oshawott doesn't turn into Squirtle & Totodile by not evolving. Now Ash has three Pokémon. Pretty cool. Would have been nice to see Ash's Pidove here for no particular reason but just to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    What are you talking about? I know they took out WTP but what do you mean disobey?
    cartoon network took out the first 15 mins of the zoroark movie without tcpi permission and got into trouble for that' and was told not to do it again

and now they took out the reason why the opening was so short wtp one of tcpi main efforts to promote the new games

cn are so stuffed now ahahaha
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Jeez. You're over-reacting to EVERYTHING. You just made up some random speculation about CN "disobeying" TPCi. You've made absolutely no sense, and have reported someone because of your own stupidity. Time to report you, I think.

This was another great episode. Oshawott was awesome once again. I liked how Ash and Iris were trying to run faster than each other and arguing over who was following who. Iris was cool and funny in this episode. Sandile was cool and it was very cool of him and his group to try and save the Pokemon and everyone. I am glad Ash got Oshawott. I like how Iris saved Ash, that was very cool! I was sad when there was not Whos That Pokemon. Hopefully next episode will have it. I thought this was an awesome episode. This is such an awesome season. I can't wait until next week.
    Last edited by tmega90; 19th February 2011 at 3:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Jeez. You're over-reacting to EVERYTHING. You just made up some random speculation about CN "disobeying" TPCi. You've made absolutely no sense, and have reported someone because of your own stupidity. Time to report you, I think.
    i doubt there is a report for being right''

and cn did actually disobey cn '' if they didn't why did tcpi contacted them saying there not happy?

YOU SIR MAKE NO SENCE
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

i doubt there is a report for being right''

and cn did actually disobey cn '' if they didn't why did tcpi contacted them saying there not happy?

YOU SIR MAKE NO SENCE
    Sorry, I can't understand anything you're saying. You're using too many tenses in the one sentence. You've made a stupid assumption with no evidence. Now, tell me where you're making sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    I don't believe my post (if you are talking about mine) was reported since there isn't anything breaking the rules in it.

Spoiler:- Spoilers are Sunglasses Sandile, I think:

cartoon network took out the first 15 mins of the zoroark movie without tcpi permission and got into trouble for that' and was told not to do it again

and now they took out the reason why the opening was so short wtp one of tcpi main efforts to promote the new games

cn are so stuffed now ahahaha
    I had no idea they took the 15 minutes of the Zoroak movie out without permission. When did people start saying out? And if that was the reason WTP was taken out, what channel would the pokemon show be on now?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Continuing on to Shalour City
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

"My pokémon aren't mindless tools, they're my friends and family"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I had no idea they took the 15 minutes of the Zoroak movie out without permission. When did people start saying out? And if that was the reason WTP was taken out, what channel would the pokemon show be on now?
    I hardly think they took it out "without permission". That user has no evidence to show that they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I don't believe my post (if you are talking about mine) was reported since there isn't anything breaking the rules in it.
    I'm pretty sure (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) reported your post. Exactly, there was nothing wrong with it. That's why I reported them.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 19th February 2011 at 3:15 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast