Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: A Sandile Gusher of Change (662)

Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

WE KNOW YOU ****ING CRAZY LUNATIC!

Just shut the **** up already!! We are all sick of you!!!

If you reported my post, you'll be in a heap of trouble by the way since all you post is DUMB MEANINGLESS SPAM!

I think Oshawott showing affection like how it did with its face would leave you to believe it is female, right? We'll have to see about that......

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    I hardly think they took it out "without permission". That user has no evidence to show that they did.

I'm pretty sure (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) reported your post. Exactly, there was nothing wrong with it. That's why I reported them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    WE KNOW YOU ****ING CRAZY LUNATIC!

Just shut the **** up already!! We are all sick of you!!!

If you reported my post, you'll be in a heap of trouble by the way since all you post is DUMB MEANINGLESS SPAM!

I think Oshawott showing affection like how it did with its face would leave you to believe it is female, right? We'll have to see about that......
    i reported you cause you told me to shut the f up?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Let's just change the subject:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I really liked how they made Sandile's voice sound like the Japanese version
    I just thought I'd bring this up again ^. I know Sandile's voice didn't sound exactly like the Japanese one, but it was very similar in my opinion
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 19th February 2011 at 4:34 PM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Aww, one of the things I liked and respected about the new Anime was the return of Who's That Pokemon. But if it was only in the first two episodes, I'm incredibly disappointed...

Awww, Oshawott is adorably awesome! I'm happy that Ash finally caught him, but it would have been interesting if it was stalking them for a while longer and jumping in to save them. It was definitely an interesting capture, with Ash already having its pokeball and saving it from being burnt by returning it.
    So, this is the Sunglasses Sandile that pops up now and again, he's pretty cool, at least I think he's more interesting than Hippopotas. - I wonder where he got those sunglasses, maybe at the Hotsprings' resort gift shop?

Did anybody notice the sound problem when Oshawott's flashback ended? There was a Poke Ball-Being-Opened sound after it.

Oshawott's awesome. Leave it to the water starters to bring the entertainment.

And a new stalker has appeared...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Did anybody notice the sound problem when Oshawott's flashback ended? There was a Poke Ball-Being-Opened sound after it.
    i noticed that lol
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

I haven't watched the anime in a while but i'm glad I got back into it. Sandile kind of reminds me of the Squirtle with sunglasses from way back when. The scene with the pokemon surrounded by boiling water was neat to see. Although I wonder why the Pidoves wouldn't fly back first? Maybe its the whole "can't leave anyone behind" mentality that pokemon have.

Good episode though, can't wait until Ash gets Scraggy, that'll be interesting.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Okay I saw a problem with the episode. Why on earth could the pidove not fly off the small island surrounded by boiling water near the end? That was stupid.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Okay I saw a problem with the episode. Why on earth could the pidove not fly off the small island surrounded by boiling water near the end? That was stupid.
    Those Pidove better not be a Ground/Flying type with a big preference on ground.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Don't be silly, a pokemon without a trainer couldn't possibly learn fly ... it's a HM.
    (Just kidding)

Perhaps the pidove didn't want to leave anyone behind or they really wanted to be someone's dinner? Nice episode and I hope we'll see a lot of that blue samurai otter.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but perhaps it was too hot to fly across the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Aww, one of the things I liked and respected about the new Anime was the return of Who's That Pokemon. But if it was only in the first two episodes, I'm incredibly disappointed...
    Assuming that Cartoon Network didn't pull this off again. Or do it fairly and get permission to cut out WTP for moar advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Oh yeah! I noticed that, too. I didn't believe it was legit, so I thought I was going crazy lol.

And yet, Team Rocket's motto is still not getting my appeal. :/ It's like their saying too much in each of their lines, and it feels off when Meowth doesn't fully say "Meowth, now that's a name!" At least it almost rhymes with James, and their motto hardly has any rhythm at all.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Oh yeah! I noticed that, too. I didn't believe it was legit, so I thought I was going crazy lol.

And yet, Team Rocket's motto is still not getting my appeal. :/ It's like their saying too much in each of their lines, and it feels off when Meowth doesn't fully say "Meowth, now that's a name!" At least it almost rhymes with James, and their motto hardly has any rhythm at all.
    It's not like we'll be hearing it that often anyways...

oops.

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    I haven't seen the episode yet, but perhaps it was too hot to fly across the water.
    This might work, but what really bugged me was they didn't walk across the bridge, they just flew off.

<Insight into a Pidove's mind>
    OH thank god there's a bridge, now I can fly away safely

Directed towards (P.O.K.E.M.O.N), I couldn't care less if they ever use that silly eyecatch again. It's doesn't affect the story at all, you just guess what the silhoette is. So calm down and get over it.

My reason they even cut that silly thing out is because after the first two, 4Kids might of had copyright to "Who's That Pokemon?" and made it so TPCi couldn't use it anymore.
    But I hardly care on the matter.

The episode was good, even though it was a filler and I do hope this Sandile becomes a more recurring character in future episodes.

I like how the new Team Rocket Motto references Reshiram & Zekrom. Thats pretty cool..

This might work, but what really bugged me was they didn't walk across the bridge, they just flew off
    I lol'd when that happened XD

And whoever Oshawott's VA is, I love their work :3

Quote Originally Posted by WisherWisherWish View Post
    Directed towards (P.O.K.E.M.O.N), I couldn't care less if they ever use that silly eyecatch again. It's doesn't affect the story at all, you just guess what the silhoette is. So calm down and get over it.

My reason they even cut that silly thing out is because after the first two, 4Kids might of had copyright to "Who's That Pokemon?" and made it so TPCi couldn't use it anymore.
    But I hardly care on the matter.

The episode was good, even though it was a filler and I do hope this Sandile becomes a more recurring character in future episodes.
    How can it be a filler if Ash gets a new pokemon? He did "get/catch" samurai otter at the beginning of this episode.

Great dub episode. I don't get all the complaining.

Random : PokéRadar

I quite enjoyed this episode Sandile was an interesting character but I would have liked a little bit more personality from it but unfortunately I saw that in the last two seconds of the episode when it giggled. Maybe I will see it again and it can develop its personality a bit more for the audience.

I'm glad oshawott has found Ash, seems a good pokemon for him and I expect we will see Oshawott knocking Pikachu off his perch (see what I did there? Probably not because I don't like it either). Looking forward to see Oshawott more seems like fun when it is around.

Overall good episode, but it wasn't as good as the opening episodes.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Last edited by uncutpokemon; 19th February 2011 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uncutpokemon View Post
    Well played good sir, well played! .

edit: Is it just me, or did Ted Lewis do the voice of that kid's dad? It sure sounded like him. Although, I doubt it...

Also, I noticed that early on Team Rocket were still trying to get Pikachu... I guess it changes once they get to the Dreamyard.

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast