Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: A Sandile Gusher of Change (662)

I thought this episode was quite good. I think Iris will prove to be a funny and helpful partner on Ash's journey through Unova. Oshawott was really cute too ^.^
    Signature is under construction.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Prove your nonsensical comment's reason.
    It was just incredibly dull>.>

was there a whos that pokemon ?? i missed it

Quote Originally Posted by _Nene_xX View Post
    was there a whos that pokemon ?? i missed it
    No, unfortunately, there wasn't a "Who's That Pokémon". I hope it wasn't a one-off event for the first two episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    It was just incredibly dull>.>
    Need moar description or else you actually liked the episode.

was a really amazing episode x was pretty good ^^ and im so looking forward to ep 5 <3
    Known as Satoshisgirl on DA http://satoshisgirl.deviantart.com/
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/23l1ehd.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~
    ~Cafemochashipping Ash x Dento & Ikarishipping Dawn x Paul Shipper <3
    AshEmishipping = Ash x Me
    <3 Owner of the Cafemochashipping Club version 2 ;D

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    No, unfortunately, there wasn't a "Who's That Pokémon". I hope it wasn't a one-off event for the first two episodes.
    Possible that CN might have cut it for one reason or another, like they cut the opening sequence for the Zoroark movie.

It's pretty much said in the underground of the net that CN is the one who cut the WTP.

But is there an official confirmation of it?

I do find it strange that it was brought back in episodes one and two and then removed the following week.

*sigh* I'm getting lazier & lazier each passing day...

The first episode of this saga had a hell of a way to start a new generation: with Zekrom's silouette inside a dark storm.

But this is when our usual Hum-drum Melodrama comes along: in a sandy resort, seemingly under assault from a pack of Sandiles. But as time passes, their were geysers erupting every-damn-where in a spectacular fashion.

Before we knew it, the sand resort transforms into a hot spa. Everything else is just another day in the office...

& the TR harassments still hasn't ceased!

Yea, this episode isn't really my favorite. I think episodes 6,10,11 and 17 are the best and 20 is shaping up to be pretty good aswell.

This was the worst third episode of any saga.

DP3 had the first Ash Vs. Paul battle.

AG3 had Ash Vs. Norman at Petalburg Gym.

The third Hoenn and Sinnoh eps were MUCH better than this one. I'll take a major Ash battle over a bunch of Sandile anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

The third Hoenn and Sinnoh eps were MUCH better than this one. I'll take a major Ash battle over a bunch of Sandile anyday.
    Ash vs Norman was a major battle? I don't remember Ash being able to do much of anything in their first battle.

I don't see why you're judging the episode based on past episodes, it's not meant for that and just makes it seem like you're trying to find the smallest way to complain about the episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Ash vs Norman was a major battle? I don't remember Ash being able to do much of anything in their first battle.
    Pikachu Vs. Vigoroth was still a major battle at the time, even if it wasn't treated as an official match.

Likewise the ep introduces Max, May's family, and pretty much kick starts what Hoenn was about.

Anyway, I was just comparing because this third episode was rather lame. Even going back, further, Johto's third ep was the capture of Heracross. Kanto's was capture of Caterpie.

Unova's was the capture of Oshawott and begin Sandile to follow them. This episode, no matter how boring can be classified as a major episode.

Has anyone ever clocked how fast Ash is throwing those Pokeballs? I wonder how many Pokemon have suffered concussions or severe brain damage cause Ash is chucking those things at Pokemon head's. Weird that "Who's that Pokemon" was left out have to see if future airings also leave it out. Looks like we got are new Jigglypuff/Snubull in Sandile hopefully it won't end up getting overused like the last two.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Pikachu Vs. Vigoroth was still a major battle at the time, even if it wasn't treated as an official match.

Likewise the ep introduces Max, May's family, and pretty much kick starts what Hoenn was about.

Anyway, I was just comparing because this third episode was rather lame. Even going back, further, Johto's third ep was the capture of Heracross. Kanto's was capture of Caterpie.
    Basically, you're one of those action-y kind of guys who dislike watching this kind of episode rather than one with real battles.

Well that's just your opinion on it being lame, for me I enjoyed it. Sure seems like lots of other did as well.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I don't think thats fair on the B/W saga because you are comparing it to previous sagas. At least have the respect for the saga and comment on the episode as an item on its own.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    I don't think thats fair on the B/W saga because you are comparing it to previous sagas. At least have the respect for the saga and comment on the episode as an item on its own.
    Most, if not all people, will do that here on the forums every few topics. CC's is just a bit more blunt and to the point. Although, this was a sort of "slow" episode in some regards, it was nonetheless a decent one.

Just watch, it'll get better.

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I'll be fair in saying episode 3 is not the strongest indicator of the eventual future Best Wishes episodes since it's sorta bland and predictable. That said, I didn't really hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post
    I'll be fair in saying episode 3 is not the strongest indicator of the eventual future Best Wishes episodes since it's sorta bland and predictable. That said, I didn't really hate it.
    Without the capture, this ep is rather on par with the fillers of Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Most, if not all people, will do that here on the forums every few topics. CC's is just a bit more blunt and to the point. Although, this was a sort of "slow" episode in some regards, it was nonetheless a decent one.

Just watch, it'll get better.

/CL
    Thats not the point I was trying to get across. What I was trying to say is that the episode should not be solely compared to previous sagas which was the case with CC's post. I think the episode should be given some credit on its own, or in some cases no credit if it may be.

I totally agree that it is inevitable that there will be comparison to other sagas I do it, but I think the episode should be commented without comparision even if its just a little bit.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Without the capture, this ep is rather on par with the fillers of Johto.
    Not all filllers of Johto were bad, there were some neat episodes, don't generalize.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast