Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 228

Thread: A Sandile Gusher of Change (662)

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nimbasa City, 'cause I'm baste
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I thought this episode was quite good. I think Iris will prove to be a funny and helpful partner on Ash's journey through Unova. Oshawott was really cute too ^.^
    Signature is under construction.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Prove your nonsensical comment's reason.
    It was just incredibly dull>.>

  3. #178

    Default

    was there a whos that pokemon ?? i missed it

  4. #179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Nene_xX View Post
    was there a whos that pokemon ?? i missed it
    No, unfortunately, there wasn't a "Who's That Pokémon". I hope it wasn't a one-off event for the first two episodes.

  5. #180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    It was just incredibly dull>.>
    Need moar description or else you actually liked the episode.

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bristol UK
    Posts
    100

    Default

    was a really amazing episode x was pretty good ^^ and im so looking forward to ep 5 <3
    Known as Satoshisgirl on DA http://satoshisgirl.deviantart.com/
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/23l1ehd.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~
    ~Cafemochashipping Ash x Dento & Ikarishipping Dawn x Paul Shipper <3
    AshEmishipping = Ash x Me
    <3 Owner of the Cafemochashipping Club version 2 ;D

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    No, unfortunately, there wasn't a "Who's That Pokémon". I hope it wasn't a one-off event for the first two episodes.
    Possible that CN might have cut it for one reason or another, like they cut the opening sequence for the Zoroark movie.

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    624

    Default

    It's pretty much said in the underground of the net that CN is the one who cut the WTP.

  9. #184

    Default

    But is there an official confirmation of it?

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    I do find it strange that it was brought back in episodes one and two and then removed the following week.

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Eastern PA, USA
    Posts
    776

    Default

    *sigh* I'm getting lazier & lazier each passing day...

    The first episode of this saga had a hell of a way to start a new generation: with Zekrom's silouette inside a dark storm.

    But this is when our usual Hum-drum Melodrama comes along: in a sandy resort, seemingly under assault from a pack of Sandiles. But as time passes, their were geysers erupting every-damn-where in a spectacular fashion.

    Before we knew it, the sand resort transforms into a hot spa. Everything else is just another day in the office...

    & the TR harassments still hasn't ceased!

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Yea, this episode isn't really my favorite. I think episodes 6,10,11 and 17 are the best and 20 is shaping up to be pretty good aswell.

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,055

    Default

    This was the worst third episode of any saga.

    DP3 had the first Ash Vs. Paul battle.

    AG3 had Ash Vs. Norman at Petalburg Gym.

    The third Hoenn and Sinnoh eps were MUCH better than this one. I'll take a major Ash battle over a bunch of Sandile anyday.

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    This was the worst third episode of any saga.

    DP3 had the first Ash Vs. Paul battle.

    AG3 had Ash Vs. Norman at Petalburg Gym.

    The third Hoenn and Sinnoh eps were MUCH better than this one. I'll take a major Ash battle over a bunch of Sandile anyday.
    Ash vs Norman was a major battle? I don't remember Ash being able to do much of anything in their first battle.

    I don't see why you're judging the episode based on past episodes, it's not meant for that and just makes it seem like you're trying to find the smallest way to complain about the episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Ash vs Norman was a major battle? I don't remember Ash being able to do much of anything in their first battle.
    Pikachu Vs. Vigoroth was still a major battle at the time, even if it wasn't treated as an official match.

    Likewise the ep introduces Max, May's family, and pretty much kick starts what Hoenn was about.

    Anyway, I was just comparing because this third episode was rather lame. Even going back, further, Johto's third ep was the capture of Heracross. Kanto's was capture of Caterpie.

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Unova's was the capture of Oshawott and begin Sandile to follow them. This episode, no matter how boring can be classified as a major episode.

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Has anyone ever clocked how fast Ash is throwing those Pokeballs? I wonder how many Pokemon have suffered concussions or severe brain damage cause Ash is chucking those things at Pokemon head's. Weird that "Who's that Pokemon" was left out have to see if future airings also leave it out. Looks like we got are new Jigglypuff/Snubull in Sandile hopefully it won't end up getting overused like the last two.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

    Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill



  18. #193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Pikachu Vs. Vigoroth was still a major battle at the time, even if it wasn't treated as an official match.

    Likewise the ep introduces Max, May's family, and pretty much kick starts what Hoenn was about.

    Anyway, I was just comparing because this third episode was rather lame. Even going back, further, Johto's third ep was the capture of Heracross. Kanto's was capture of Caterpie.
    Basically, you're one of those action-y kind of guys who dislike watching this kind of episode rather than one with real battles.

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Pikachu Vs. Vigoroth was still a major battle at the time, even if it wasn't treated as an official match.

    Likewise the ep introduces Max, May's family, and pretty much kick starts what Hoenn was about.

    Anyway, I was just comparing because this third episode was rather lame. Even going back, further, Johto's third ep was the capture of Heracross. Kanto's was capture of Caterpie.
    Well that's just your opinion on it being lame, for me I enjoyed it. Sure seems like lots of other did as well.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    This was the worst third episode of any saga.

    DP3 had the first Ash Vs. Paul battle.

    AG3 had Ash Vs. Norman at Petalburg Gym.

    The third Hoenn and Sinnoh eps were MUCH better than this one. I'll take a major Ash battle over a bunch of Sandile anyday.
    I don't think thats fair on the B/W saga because you are comparing it to previous sagas. At least have the respect for the saga and comment on the episode as an item on its own.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    I don't think thats fair on the B/W saga because you are comparing it to previous sagas. At least have the respect for the saga and comment on the episode as an item on its own.
    Most, if not all people, will do that here on the forums every few topics. CC's is just a bit more blunt and to the point. Although, this was a sort of "slow" episode in some regards, it was nonetheless a decent one.

    Just watch, it'll get better.

    /CL


    "I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

    "But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

    - Cobaltios

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    624

    Default

    I'll be fair in saying episode 3 is not the strongest indicator of the eventual future Best Wishes episodes since it's sorta bland and predictable. That said, I didn't really hate it.

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post
    I'll be fair in saying episode 3 is not the strongest indicator of the eventual future Best Wishes episodes since it's sorta bland and predictable. That said, I didn't really hate it.
    Without the capture, this ep is rather on par with the fillers of Johto.

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Most, if not all people, will do that here on the forums every few topics. CC's is just a bit more blunt and to the point. Although, this was a sort of "slow" episode in some regards, it was nonetheless a decent one.

    Just watch, it'll get better.

    /CL
    Thats not the point I was trying to get across. What I was trying to say is that the episode should not be solely compared to previous sagas which was the case with CC's post. I think the episode should be given some credit on its own, or in some cases no credit if it may be.

    I totally agree that it is inevitable that there will be comparison to other sagas I do it, but I think the episode should be commented without comparision even if its just a little bit.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Without the capture, this ep is rather on par with the fillers of Johto.
    Not all filllers of Johto were bad, there were some neat episodes, don't generalize.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •