Thread: pkmner's 4th Gen is Going Outta Style Super Store

Default pkmner's 4th Gen is Going Outta Style Super Store

pkmner’s Trade Center
    Welcome, to the Trade Shop of pkmner. My Trade Shop will have a high variety of Pokémon. I will also request a small variety of Pokémon. Each Pokémon will be separated by Species. I will put up Natures and Abilities for the Pokémon. But first, the rules.

Rules
    The Rules are very simple. Follow them and you won’t get banned.
    1. NO HACKS!!! This is probably the most important rule, hence being #1. If you hack, you will get a ban from the shop for an entire year. Also, Services are banned for 2 years. Also, you will be reported, and hopefully contacted by a Mod. Then you’ll go on my Black List.
    2. Please don’t nag. I have to go to school for 8 hours a day. I’ll try to check here once or twice a day. If you’re lucky, I’ll respond to you quickly.
    3. If I don’t have something you’re looking for, don’t be afraid to ask. I can check to see if I have the Pokémon. I do have access to a wide variety of Pokémon, and if I don’t have it, I will go out of my way to find one for you, if you’re lucky.
    4. For the Services, I will try to finish your request as fast as I can. Remember, I’m the only one running the show here. I can also swear that your Pokémon won’t be hacked upon return. I have no form of Hacking Device and I absolutely hate them. If your Pokémon is hacked, I will find out and give it back to you. I will under no circumstances train hacked Pokémon. For my EV training service, I will try my best to give your Pokémon back to you, with Pokérus. The ‘rus is not hacked onto my game.
    5. Black List/ White List. The Black and White List are for special purposes. The Black List is bad, while the White List is good. If you’re on the White List, that means that you’re a valued and repeat customer and you will get your request before anyone on the Black List. If you’re on the Black List, good luck getting off. You only get off of the Black List after 6-18 Months of waiting. When you’re on the Black List, you can still use the store; you’ll just get your request at a later time.
    6. Remember, this is a Trade Shop. If you give me a Pokémon I don’t really care for, I’ll put it up in the Trade Shop because if I don’t want it, someone else will. Once the Pokémon Traded is in my Possession, it is mine and I will do whatever to it. This environment will be like a Pawn Shop.
    7. Legendaries. Legends are Special cases only. They will be for Pokédex entries only. If you try to steal one of my Legend, bet your *** you will be reported.

Services
    EV Training- Just shoot me a PM and I’ll respond ASAP. All you need included in the PM is the EVs you want given to your Pokémon.
    IV Battling- I will only do this on occasion. I don’t like sitting there while my opponent looks at their Pokémon stats for 10 minutes while their putting the stats into Veekun’s IV Calculator. IF you turn the next service into IV Battling, you get a 2 week ban and get put on my Black List.
    Battling- This is for straight up battles. No strings attached. They will mainly be OU and occasionally Uber. If I find out that you are using this time for IV Battling, have fun on the Black List.

Pokémon
    Code:

Inner Focus(x24)
    Hasty
    Lonely(x3)
    Bold(x2)
    Brave
    Serious
    Lax(x2)
    Quiet(x4)
    Gentle(x2)
    Rash
    Adament(x2)
    Sassy
    Docile
    Timid
    Hardy
    Mild
    Synchronize(x6)
    Gentle
    Hardy
    Rash
    Adament
    Modest
    Mild
    Code:

Rock Head
    Quiet
    Naughty
    Pressure
    Mild
    Lonely
    Lax
    Code:
    Clear Body
    Naive(x2)
    Careful
    Gentle
    Hasty(x2)
    Docile
    Hardy
    Code:

Blaze
    Docile(x2)
    Quiet
    Modest
    Jolly
    Rash
    Impish
    Hasty(x2)
    Serious
    Bashful
    Bold
    Lonely
    Gentle
    Adament
    Code:

Adaptability
    Naive
    Lonely
    Naughty(x2)
    Modest
    Bold
    Sassy
    Rash
    Hasty
    Quiet
    Docile
    Calm
    Run Away
    Mild
    Naive
    Timid
    Code:
    Rock Head
    Mild
    Code:

Compoundeyes*
    Lax
    Bashful
    Bold
    Naive
    Code:
    Inner Focus
    Lonely
    Code:
    (x4)
    Want
    Shroomish, Adamant with False Swipe
    Shaymin, any nature, a favorable is preferred
    Lunatone and Solrock, Trick Room natures please
    Just ask and I could say yes or no.

Items
    Berries
    -Cheri, x1
    -Chesto, x3
    -Pecha, x3
    -Aspear, x1
    -Oran, x2
    -Persim, x5
    -Lum, x4
    -Sitrus, x1
    -Pomeg, x8
    -Kelpsy, x8
    -Qualot, x8
    -Grepa, x4
    -Tomato, x4
    -Occa, x31
    -Passho, x10
    -Rindo, x10
    -Waccan, x5
    -Yache, x10
    -Chople, x15
    -Kebia, x10
    -Shuca, x5
    -Coba, x5
    -Payapa, x5
    -Tanga, x10
    -Charti, x10
    -Kasib, x10
    -Haban, x5
    -Colbur, x10
    -Babiri, x5
    -Chilan, x5
    -Liechi, x10
    -Petaya, x9
    Stone's
    -Moon, x3
    -Leaf, x1
    -Dawn, x1
    -Dusk, x1
    Shard
    -Blue, x6
    -Green, x4
    -Yellow, x3
    -Focus Sash, x4

Other
    Pokérus. Can be added to any of the above Pokémon.

Disclaimer

Any Pokemon Sprite displayed as shiny is not shiny, it is simply the first Sprite I saw for that Pokemon.
    Last edited by TerraWolf; 19th October 2010 at 11:03 PM.

i want a focus sash
    GONE TO REAL LIFE...WILL BE BACK[NEVER]
    sorry

Could I get a Chimchar or Aerodactyl?

Black FC: 0949 1052 0645

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
    ~Buddha

10ANIV Celebi for the aerodactyl
    I'm taking Shiny RNG Requests. I MAY need you too provide a parent. They are not free, but there fairly cheap. Just ask.

hey do you have a deoxys willing to trade many pokemon for a deoxys normal form