Thread: Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

20. But Ganondorf stole the triforce of power. u.u *Wields my Gilded Sword* MUST KILL HIM!!!!!!
        Spoiler:- What to Expect in Pokemon...:

~Please note that all art displayed on my account (both signature and profile) are not my work. ._. Credit is given to each respective artist. ~

Quote Originally Posted by avatarsokia View Post
    11. Yes, I am secretly a spambot operated by a person who has created many friendships an bond with others and is building a giant plot to troll every website on the Internet on December 21, 2012 and it will be so horrible that it will destroy the whole world and Nostradamus will crawl up from his grave and laugh in our faces at our ignorance. Now someone sig that.

21 . Hahahahahah. Ooooo, I could have tiny little characters in each of the triangles. Link on the top one, zelda on the bottom left...and a slain ganondorf in the right?
    The edit button is always your friend.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.
    If I don't know who you are, don't be offended, but I can't keep up with all of these username changes.
    My Biggest Pet Peeve On Here: vming me and your profile is private! Pretty impossible to vm back, just so you are aware.

22. With a sword through his chest. ._. I'm not violent....

~Please note that all art displayed on my account (both signature and profile) are not my work. ._. Credit is given to each respective artist. ~

11. Yes, I am secretly a spambot operated by a person who has created many friendships an bond with others and is building a giant plot to troll every website on the Internet on December 21, 2012 and it will be so horrible that it will destroy the whole world and Nostradamus will crawl up from his grave and laugh in our faces at our ignorance. Now someone sig that.

23 . No, you're not
    Hipsters, I tell ya.
    If I don't know who you are, don't be offended, but I can't keep up with all of these username changes.
    My Biggest Pet Peeve On Here: vming me and your profile is private! Pretty impossible to vm back, just so you are aware.

24. Yayyy!!!! Hey look a knife. ._.

25. Seven devils all around you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

26. ಠ_ಠ Time to fight.

Haha I have 12 posts! Start over!

1 .
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

2. Lol I just made my first thread in 6 months. XD
    ~I Like Boys~

3. *Insert rage quit spam*

4. All right then. I never properly greeted you, PandaChan! ~Welcome back~
    ~I Like Boys~

5 . Heheh, thanks AS.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

6. *Goes to play my accordian*

Quote Originally Posted by emogirl View Post
    5 . Heheh, thanks AS.
    6. It will be SO soon! ^_^
    ~I Like Boys~

6. It will be SO soon! ^_^
    8. Got ninja'd byme XD

9. Jcjsbcidb jdn
    ~I Like Boys~

9. Jcjsbcidb jdn
    10. Spam?!

11 . Oh, how will it be SO soon?
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

~I Like Boys~

11 . Oh, how will it be SO soon?
    13. When I get my name change!
    ~I Like Boys~

14 . You're getting a name change?
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

14. I volunteer to sig it XD

14 . You're getting a name change?
    16. Fuuu- ninja'd!!! T_t

17 . Guys, stop double posting.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

Page 11451 of 19652 FirstFirst ... 14511045111351114011144111447114481144911450114511145211453114541145511461115011155112451 ... LastLast