Thread: Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

  1. #342501
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  2. #342502
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    80
    That's where you're wrong. This is not a mindgame, nor a trick. But since you believe it is, it now is one. So, you're essentially tricking yourself. I can't believe anyone could be so stupid.

  3. #342503
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  4. #342504
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    por| Between |tals
    Posts
    666

    Default

    83

    You devil! You turned myself against me! My enemy... It's not you... It's... I! Dun dun dun *sneeze* 'Scuse me... Duuuuuun!
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

  5. #342505
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    84, nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  6. #342506
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    85. Frooooooak....Froooooak...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  7. #342507
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    86, oh hey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  8. #342508
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    87
    And again Is it even a surprise, really? you're wrong. Because I am still your enemy.

  9. #342509
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    por| Between |tals
    Posts
    666

    Default

    88

    Hello Shraeder^_^

    Pffft, yeah, but still, you are not as an awesome enemy like I am! *Kicks itself* See, I already harmed myself, while you didn't even layed a finger on me yet, haha!
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

  10. #342510
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  11. #342511
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In morte ultima veritas
    Posts
    2

    Default

    weeeell, 0
    Cofagrigus....
    .....is watching

  12. #342512
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    1
    Physical wounds can be healed, whereas mental damage is much harder to undo. So by that standard I am a much more awesome enemy than you. Hah!

  13. #342513
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    2, expecting someone else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #342514
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    por| Between |tals
    Posts
    666

    Default

    3

    Dang it... You got me there! Well... You can't do this! Look! I'm throwing this pebble into the pond... With my miiiiind! Muewomueweowowowowwwwooobrainnooooooiise... Look, there! A thing! *Quickly kicks a slightly a pebble into the pond* Ta-daaaaa.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

  15. #342515
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    4...............
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #342516
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    por| Between |tals
    Posts
    666

    Default

    5

    Sadly, I have to say adieu, I have to go to bed. Nighty night^_^
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

  17. #342517
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    6
    That's nothing compared to the power of the stars themselves. *uses Swift*

    G'Night Drac.
    And I'm going to bed as well.

  18. #342518
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    7, all by myself...

    Goodbye and good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  19. #342519
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sm4sh
    Posts
    174

    Default

    8

    Latenite is late, again. ;w;

    Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja | ♪ Air Man

  20. #342520
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    9, late night Midnite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  21. #342521
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sm4sh
    Posts
    174

    Default

    10

    Maybe so. I have horrible sleeping patterns, though, so I just wake and sleep at random times. :/

    Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja | ♪ Air Man

  22. #342522
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    11, some kind of insomnia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  23. #342523
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    2, expecting someone else...
    Would you perhaps be refering to me? lol IIIIIIIII'mmmmm baaaaaaackkkk! :P :P :P
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

    PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

    AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

  24. #342524
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    1, no not you either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  25. #342525
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    2

Page 13701 of 19652 FirstFirst ... 37011270113601136511369113697136981369913700137011370213703137041370513711137511380114701 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •