Thread: Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

  1. #344776
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    24

    Default

    209 .
    On Hiatus

  2. #344777
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    210, anyway:

    Shuckle, Remoraid, Sewaddle and Stunfisk

    for

    Heracross, Spinarak, Combee and Shellder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  3. #344778
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    211 .
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  4. #344779
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    212, palindrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  5. #344780
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    24

    Default

    213 ye that looks good will get to work breeding those now
    you love your palindromes dont you?
    On Hiatus

  6. #344781
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    215 .
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  7. #344782
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    215, they're so nice and exact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  8. #344783
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    7 77
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  9. #344784
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    217, Moth... You can't see but I'm shaking my fist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  10. #344785
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    24

    Default

    218 he keeps jumping then gun, too keen
    On Hiatus

  11. #344786
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    219 .
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  12. #344787
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    220, how many did you say it took you to get an Eevee?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  13. #344788
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    221 .
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  14. #344789
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    222, palindrome.

    It was 48.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  15. #344790
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    24

    Default

    223 too many... last time it was 48 eggs i think, but usually its about 16. once, i even hatched one on the first egg o_O
    On Hiatus

  16. #344791
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    224, basically the reason I stopped breeding DWFs but I want them all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  17. #344792
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    225 ,
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  18. #344793
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    24

    Default

    226 haha, i like the breeding, just a bit frustrating sometimes when the game ignores the statistical probability just so it looks 'random' although we all know its not
    and im only up to 69 dwfs... need 152 more!
    Last edited by broomstig; 23rd January 2013 at 7:15 PM.
    On Hiatus

  19. #344794
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    227, did you get a slots jackpot earlier Moth?

    Tea now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  20. #344795
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    228 ?
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  21. #344796
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    24

    Default

    229 bye then
    On Hiatus

  22. #344797
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    230 goodbye ,
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  23. #344798
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    24

    Default

    231 .
    On Hiatus

  24. #344799
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    232 .
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  25. #344800
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    24

    Default

    233 .
    On Hiatus

Page 13792 of 19652 FirstFirst ... 37921279213692137421378213788137891379013791137921379313794137951379613802138421389214792 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •