Thread: Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

  1. #346076
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    5, I chuckled too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  2. #346077
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    6 so what else is new?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  3. #346078
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    7, I'm knackered, but not much else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  4. #346079
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    8 i had to google knackered, but other than that, same here. XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  5. #346080
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    9, I did PE for the first time since April 2011 and now I can barely move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  6. #346081
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    10 ouch. My gym class was online, so i didnt have to do much.....
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  7. #346082
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    11, how can it be online?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  8. #346083
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    12 my whole school is online, and so was my gym class.
    Mostly, i just had to log my activities XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  9. #346084
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    13, ah, so what do you log?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  10. #346085
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    14 anything physical XD
    i like riding my bike, so i just put that down whenever i rode it.
    (the teacher was a moron anyways, once i sent something in blank by accident, he gave me a 100%, and i was like "does he even look a it?" XD)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  11. #346086
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    15, probably not then...

    I did one hour of table-tennis, followed by an hour of indoor football.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  12. #346087
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    16 im pretty good at table tennis, but i suck at football........wait, do you mean American football or European football?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  13. #346088
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #346089
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    18 ah, i thought so. In america, well call it soccer (as you probably knew). And I dont suck at it as much as i suck at american football.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  15. #346090
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    19, I'm actually quite well versed in American Football.

    I'm a Denver Broncos "fan," (bring back Tebow...) And this year we participated in an NFL fantasy league of which I lost in the final. And I have Madden 13 for the X-Box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #346091
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I don't remember...
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    19, i'm not that great at football

    Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.



  17. #346092
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    21, I know which one you mean Fitzy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  18. #346093
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I don't remember...
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    22, i'm better at rugby.

    Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.



  19. #346094
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    23, yeah, no thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  20. #346095
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    24 ah the Broncos XD
    I am a Lions fan, and lately, they've been sucking XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  21. #346096
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    25, see, after following it this year, (I watched the last game of the regular season,) Dallas @ Washington... I can tell you you need a running game, Megatron is a God and Suh is a dirty player. That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  22. #346097
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    26 O_O'
    ok, if you say so. (I have no clue what he's talking about)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  23. #346098
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    27, good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  24. #346099
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I don't remember...
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    27, don't worry ansem i'm just as confused.

    Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.



  25. #346100
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    29, oh you guys are hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Page 13844 of 19652 FirstFirst ... 38441284413744137941383413840138411384213843138441384513846138471384813854138941394414844 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •