Thread: Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

  1. #401651
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    145 Maybe
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  2. #401652
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    145
    Going on vacation. And I'm not completely sure of the wifi and stuff.

  3. #401653
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    147 ok lol have fun


  4. #401654
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    148 Have fun.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  5. #401655
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    149
    I will.

  6. #401656
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    150, have a good time...

    http://count-to-60.wikia.com/wiki/Ninjas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  7. #401657
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    por| Between |tals
    Posts
    666

    Default

    151

    Have loads of fun Fanal!

    hey, wait a minute... Didn't TJ, like, left a couple of months ago? Uhm, wlecome back TJ!*hug*
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

  8. #401658
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    152, oh yeah, that happened...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  9. #401659
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    611

    Default

    153

    fijne vakantie alvast!

    I can talk whatever language I want.



  10. #401660
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    154
    Bedankt Ezz

  11. #401661
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    155, "thank you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  12. #401662
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    156 He died, but he was raised by a tricky necromancer.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  13. #401663
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    157, hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #401664
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    por| Between |tals
    Posts
    666

    Default

    158

    You say it Ezzie! *snaps fingers in Z formation*
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

  15. #401665
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #401666
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    por| Between |tals
    Posts
    666

    Default

    160

    Hey, guys. Question: Why does it say that I need to change my password at the top of the page? :/
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

  17. #401667
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    161
    The forums got hacked a little while back.

  18. #401668
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    162, good times...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  19. #401669
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    163 It's not an issue now
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  20. #401670
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    164
    So, bye everyone.

  21. #401671
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    611

    Default

    164

    Bye!

    ARGH Can someone fix the newb page. >__< my pc spaces out, gotta restart..



  22. #401672
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    por| Between |tals
    Posts
    666

    Default

    166

    Say, guys, is The DragonKnight on the wiki not the DK here?
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

  23. #401673
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    167 The DK here is "i can smell u" on the wiki
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  24. #401674
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    por| Between |tals
    Posts
    666

    Default

    168

    Aha.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

  25. #401675
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    169, bye Fanal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Page 16067 of 19652 FirstFirst ... 60671506715967160171605716063160641606516066160671606816069160701607116077161171616717067 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •