Thread: Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

  1. #420251
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    3, because...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  2. #420252
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a birdbox
    Posts
    16

    Default

    4. What do you mean, because?

  3. #420253
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    5 When did you harass me? I don't recall
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  4. #420254
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a birdbox
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I had only nine posts this morning, and I would continually break the chains here. Then I was sent to go increase my pos count, so here I am!

    EDIT: Ack! 6!!!!!!!

  5. #420255
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    7, dictionaries still required...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  6. #420256
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    354

    Default

    8


  7. #420257
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a birdbox
    Posts
    16

    Default

    8. I am so not understanding people on here right now...................

  8. #420258
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    10, for Broom:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  9. #420259
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a birdbox
    Posts
    16

    Default

    11. .................................................. .........

  10. #420260
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatANoseBone View Post
    17 leafme does that often.

    12 what did i do ?
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  11. #420261
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    13 Unrealistic, Portsmouth has no fans

    You say Team Rocket is coming back
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  12. #420262
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    14 yes but last time it was wolf king not me
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  13. #420263
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    15, they're nearly bankrupt but they still do. I saw one once...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #420264
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a birdbox
    Posts
    16

    Default

    16. Why do I have no clue about what's going on?

  15. #420265
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    17 cause your computer is on over drive from getting more post today than the last half of the year
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  16. #420266
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    18, because...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  17. #420267
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    354

    Default

    19 We'll Kill U should be the CT60 theme song

  18. #420268
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a birdbox
    Posts
    16

    Default

    20.......That might be true......I haven't posted much since maybe March or April.

  19. #420269
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    21 david mitchell is great... but no joey. just no
    On Hiatus

  20. #420270
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    22 what????
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  21. #420271
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a birdbox
    Posts
    16

    Default

    22. ^My thoughts exactly.

  22. #420272
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    24, it's a nice satire on Sky's Football Coverage, I thought you would appreciate that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  23. #420273
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    25 i wont watch the football

    it is comedic yes, i thought you were trying to convince me to watch it next season
    On Hiatus

  24. #420274
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    26, we're aware...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  25. #420275
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    27.......................................
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

Page 16811 of 19652 FirstFirst ... 68111581116711167611680116807168081680916810168111681216813168141681516821168611691117811 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •