Thread: Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

  1. #421526
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    182, which is effectively...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  2. #421527
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    147

    Default

    183

    I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

  3. #421528
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    184......fear the aipom



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  4. #421529
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the Milky Way
    Posts
    52

    Default

    185 .

    Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

    Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

  5. #421530
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    186............186



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  6. #421531
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    147

    Default

    187...
    You must all be recluses... Sorta

    I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

  7. #421532
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Internet!
    Posts
    557

    Default

    188

    Nah. Just waiting.
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

    [Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

    Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

  8. #421533
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    189 We all play a goddamn counting game, or course we're reclusive
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

  9. #421534
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    398

  10. #421535
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    147

    Default

    190
    Well, that figures

    I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

  11. #421536
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    192, I prefer the more politically correct term "hermit."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  12. #421537
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Internet!
    Posts
    557

    Default

    193

    I can't think of a witty comeback
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

    [Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

    Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

  13. #421538
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    194, always an issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #421539
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Internet!
    Posts
    557

    Default

    195

    So I'll just jam out to my iTunes
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

    [Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

    Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

  15. #421540
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    196, what are we listening to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #421541
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Internet!
    Posts
    557

    Default

    197

    I'm just going through my iPod trying to figure out which songs I have are the most epic. I've only got 4 in there so far, but my iPod has a ton of songs.
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

    [Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

    Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

  17. #421542
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    198, I can't help you there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  18. #421543
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Internet!
    Posts
    557

    Default

    199

    You say that like it's a bad thing
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

    [Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

    Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

  19. #421544
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    200, are you sure? I thought I was going for relief...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  20. #421545
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Internet!
    Posts
    557

    Default

    201

    Meh. I'm trying to find music that's epic and'll ramp up the adrenalin. (WOW I SPELLED THAT RIGHT FIRST TRY)
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

    [Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

    Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

  21. #421546
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    202, you need to be ramped up for counting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  22. #421547
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a birdbox
    Posts
    16

    Default

    203.........

  23. #421548
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Internet!
    Posts
    557

    Default

    203

    No, I'm just trying to find music to make ANYTHING more exciting.
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

    [Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

    Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

  24. #421549
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    205 It's spelled "adrenaline"

    I'm listening to this
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

  25. #421550
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a birdbox
    Posts
    16

    Default

    205......Looks like Thirty-six is gone.....

Page 16862 of 19652 FirstFirst ... 68621586216762168121685216858168591686016861168621686316864168651686616872169121696217862 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •