Thread: Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

154, oh... Racism...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Damn south
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.

156, always doing or saying things...
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Being south
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.

158, sounds like an awful TV show...

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

American Dad

161, when people come back after having been away, I should make some link to "The Bus Came Back" page...

163 Solemnly agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChedWick View Post
    I'm not a racist; I get called a racist but I consider myself an equal opportunity hater.

South Dakota's state motto: At least we're not North Dakota

165 Wish it was official
    Quote Originally Posted by ChedWick View Post
    I'm not a racist; I get called a racist but I consider myself an equal opportunity hater.

166, soon...

North Dakota's state motto: Somehow worse than South Dakota

1 68

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

169, sometimes I look at the world and think about how the fuck people are like this...

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

1 71

Toey seems out of character today

173, that's different...

You're out of character, the whole damn system's out of character. You want the truth? You can probably handle the truth.

1 74

I feel perfectly in character

176, it's gone...

What's your political affiliation?

Liberal

178, that appears to check out...

If you'd have said any of the following:

Republican
    Conservative
    Tea Party
    PatrickB

I would've been suspicious...

Page 16871 of 19652 FirstFirst ... 68711587116771168211686116867168681686916870168711687216873168741687516881169211697117871 ... LastLast