Thread: Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

  1. #428826
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    HiddenLeafVillage of Greninjas
    Posts
    80

    Default

    757
    Oh okay :P
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    White 2 FC: 5072 4104 1923
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893


  2. #428827
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    758, the fact we even talk to new posters implies it's different to what it used to be...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  3. #428828
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    759

    Everything's different.

  4. #428829
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    524

    Default

    760. No, we don't ask Thirty-six. That was a test. You failed. We are exclusionist and elitist. You should know this.
    e

  5. #428830
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    761, if you want to know what I'm talking about, you need an older account.

    We're really not anymore, there aren't enough "regulars" for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  6. #428831
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    761

    I don't really want to know, not that my account is old enough anyway, probably.

  7. #428832
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    763, March 2011-End of 2011 is pretty much the era.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  8. #428833
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    764

    Oh, wait, I think I remember that time from my lurker days.

  9. #428834
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    524

    Default

    765 ~the era~

    oarfish claims to have lurked since 2004. i feel sorry for him
    e

  10. #428835
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    766, so you just sat there reading what people were posting in the thread? I mean I "lurked" for years to read one Fanfiction story...

    You know what's fun about the internet? Everything you say can be/probably is a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  11. #428836
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    mvm_decoy
    Posts
    570

    Default

    767 I, for one, think we need to build a wall around CT60


    also nuke gender race
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

  12. #428837
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    768

    Basically.

    2004?
    Well, he lurked longer than me, I lurked since 2007 or so.
    Was pure horror not being able to troll all the poor users.

  13. #428838
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    769, I have this nagging feeling...

    Why a wall?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #428839
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    524

    Default

    770 i can't imagine lurking for such a long time and not joining. if i actually spent the time to read the posts on this forum i probably never would have joined

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatANoseBone View Post
    I, for one, think we need to build a wall around CT60


    also nuke gender race
    i have like 33 sticks of dynamite if you don't have a nuke
    e

  15. #428840
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    771, pretty much the reason it's difficult to believe people when they say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #428841
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    772

    I forgot my Email adress until 2012 so I coulden't join anyway <_<

    I remember reading all those fanfics... Too bad they all fizzled out, except a few, which were actually finished.

  17. #428842
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    mvm_decoy
    Posts
    570

    Default

    773 It's a parody, like ha-ha parody, of the conservative answer to illegal immigration



    get a new email account, *******
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

  18. #428843
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    774

    I had absolutely no reason to since I don't even use it often.

  19. #428844
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    775, I currently don't know the password to my e-mail address. Though I thought you could make another?

    When did ******* become your word of the day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  20. #428845
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    524

    Default

    776 i once made the mistake of making yourpermanentrecord631 a mod at DawnBoy's forum. he was able to see my email address and send me random crap
    e

  21. #428846
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    777

    /yayness luck

  22. #428847
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    778, there's a lesson to be learned from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  23. #428848
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    779

    And dspite that, most lessons are forgotten, deep in our minds, buried under a blanket of thoughts...

  24. #428849
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    524

    Default

    780 speaking of all those forums started by forum members, it looks like that trend has died out. BNator's forum gets no replies, i closed mine, melanie's was deleted, and DawnBoy won't update his.

    except for the fact that YPR631 apparently has a forum now
    e

  25. #428850
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    781, Surskit's hat looks a little like a beret but you're playing it wrong.

    Why do you guys need forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Page 17154 of 19652 FirstFirst ... 71541615417054171041714417150171511715217153171541715517156171571715817164172041725418154 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •