Thread: Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

  1. #430226
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    50 celery...
    On Hiatus

  2. #430227
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    51 no, i want pizza not celery

    i have ask.fm account now
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  3. #430228
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    52 was that a bad idea


    pizza isn't country-neutral, *******
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

  4. #430229
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    53, same colour as Hulk...

    ******* isn't filtered, we learned that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  5. #430230
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    54 i know it its not i just like pizza
    you british with your fancy extra u's
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  6. #430231
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    55, you mean the correct way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  7. #430232
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    56 that's how you spell neutral
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

  8. #430233
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    57
    british : colour
    american english : color
    i know how to spell neutral i was talkin to joey
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  9. #430234
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    58, why do you say British for us but American English for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  10. #430235
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    59 oops
    british english vs. american english
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  11. #430236
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    60, no you mean English... Our language is English.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  12. #430237
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    61 why the hell do you call a grilled cheese sandwich a cheese toasty tj
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

  13. #430238
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    62, why would I call it that? I don't eat them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #430239
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    61 so is ours but there are differences so i like to define them
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  15. #430240
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    64, no yours is American English as in the form of English the Americans butchered. Ours is English as in the language of England.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #430241
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    65 i heard that they call them that in the UK, which means it must be a more obscure way to say it



    We didn't butcher it, it's just that we decided to make our language a melting pot of languages to make sure none of our native speakers will ever easily learn other languages
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

  17. #430242
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    65 yes we call them cheese toasties. because its cheese. in toast
    On Hiatus

  18. #430243
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    67, America is the Walmart of countries, I know of it because of how it absorbed Asda...

    R.I.P. true Asda.

    (Smart Broom.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  19. #430244
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    68 cough (i am sick )
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  20. #430245
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    69, I'm sure you'll be fine...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  21. #430246
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    70 yeah...or i could die
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  22. #430247
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    71, statistically unlikely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  23. #430248
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    72 well acording to the death clock im gonna die at midnight 9/3...../2089
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

  24. #430249
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    73, did you know...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  25. #430250
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    crazy town,land of insanity
    Posts
    99

    Default

    74 did i know what
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

Page 17210 of 19652 FirstFirst ... 72101621017110171601720017206172071720817209172101721117212172131721417220172601731018210 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •