Thread: Gender Race V.3

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/531qup.jpg[/IMG]

90 Well... that face is... creepy.

"As bright as my hate burns, my love burns a thousand times brighter! I do this because I love YOU! Evil knew we had power from the beginning and fears us. They only put on the bravado and roared like a young lion to intimidate you."

-Alex Jones
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/35clmit.jpg[/IMG]

90, had to shower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

89 Ah, hygiene. Gotta love it.

"Instead of a bald eagle the national symbol should be a man in submission, laying on his back in the fetal position peeing on his self!"

-Alex Jones
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

88, a wonderful image.
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

87 I know, right? It's because the government is OBVIOUSLY killing millions.

"IF YOUR'E GOING TO PUT YOUR FAMILY IN A NURSING HOME... YOU BETTER VISIT THEM AT LEAST EVERY TWO DAYS, YOU BETTER LIVE NEAR THEM, YOU BETTER BRING THEM LUNCH, YOU BETTER SIT THERE AND WATCH TV WITH THEM, YOU BETTER SIT THERE AND RUB THERE FEET AND LOVE ON YOUR PARENTS, THAT WIPED YOUR BUTT, THAT TOOK CARE OF YOU, YOU SCUMBAG YUPPIES!!!"

-Alex Jones

86, how many people follow this guy?

85 His Facebook fanpage for Infowars has over 127,000 fans, with gems in the comments like "haha1 man there r some IGNORANT mofos on here! ha! get off this site brits...we all know u suck cuz u let ur government drop the soap and u willing picked it up...same thing goes for the others who let our government try and do the same...and support it...oh but wait...americans r gay! they like it! argh!!!!! Dx damn it *sarcasm...im not talking **** to gays jeez..dont crucify me for messing around lol*" and " if it weren't for the guns Japan would have invaded America so it prevented war...care explaining that?"(both of which were edited). Awful.

"Kids, Magellan is a lot cooler than Justin Bieber!"

-Alex Jones

84, dayum.

83 The 2nd Amendment was to maintain a militia, not fight some fake oppressive government.

"America is about having the right to sit down and shut up and have a tazer crammed down your throat."

-Alex Jones

82, better and better...

81 Oh Flying Spaghetti Monster. I'm running out of quotes. I'll keep posting, though, this is kinda fun.

"Should you give them a Loose Change Final Cut, or should you give them a bottle of wine... that will get them a DWI"

-Alex Jones

80, someone I know wrote about that in his RE exam. (The Spaghetti monster bit...)

79 As a Pastafarian, I substitute the false "God" for the one true Flying Spaghetti Monster.

"I'm not risking my life to play TIDDLEWINKS!!!!"

-Alex Jones

78, that's the name. He didn't even fail.

77 What was the essay even for?

"The people of America are demonic pig monsters...on average and if there is s depression they will turn into demons. They will do whatever they are told by the establishment for cheese burgers and liquor and to be told they're cool, and to be given shiny baubles like any bird brain would want to put in there nest"

-Alex Jones

76, it was his Religious Studies GCSE exam and he talked about it and Frisbeetarianism.

75 I don't want my soul to get stuck on a roof.

"You are witnessing the fall of the Republic. Will you hear the call and rally to her aide? Probably not. Suck your thumbs and prepare to go down with the ship!"

-Alex Jones

74, does anybody?

73 I don't but the one true Flying Spaghetti Monster is helping me not get stuck on a roof, to Heaven with a beer volcano and a stripper factory.

"You're going to live under their black sunshine.You're going to live in a world they see as a paradise - a hellraiser hell. They're going to show you beauty in their eyes."

-Alex Jones

72, it does sound wonderful.

71 I know.

"There about 20% of americans, that if the government told them that horse droppings are whipped chocolate pie, they would gobble it up and love it then call us conspiracy theorists while they spray some whip cream on top of it."

-Alex Jones

70, more lovely images.

69 And, one of my personal favorites:

"You bet I am a maniac! That is what built this country, that is what built OUR civilization! That's what it is all about!! That's what reality is. Psyches and intellects and souls on FIRE!!.... GUSTO. LIFE BEING ENJOYED TO IT'S FULLEST! THANKING EVERY,.... THANKING GOD FOR EVERYTHING! The light pouring through the windows, the trees, the birds, the sky, the grass.... Everything is just a -aa magical moment all around you, and you're BORED!?"

-Alex Jones

Page 3661 of 4759 FirstFirst ... 26613561361136513657365836593660366136623663366436653671371137614661 ... LastLast