Thread: Gender Race V.3

  1. #93051
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    125, the bear is hilariously still a penguin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  2. #93052
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    124 It's just... funny.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  3. #93053
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    123, if I were to ever use "the acronym," I would. Because these crazy penguins are making me chuckle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  4. #93054

    Default

    It does look like urasing

    125

  5. #93055
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    123, I miss Sandslash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  6. #93056
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    122 I can't be doomed to the same avatar!

    Although I should change it back.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  7. #93057
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    121, a la moi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  8. #93058
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    120.........
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  9. #93059
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    119, less French.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  10. #93060
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    118 Yes.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  11. #93061
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    117, like less Christmas songs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  12. #93062
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    116 Yes. Christmas songs are probably the worst songs.

    Unlike this one.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  13. #93063
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    115, you criticised me for trying that ages ago... Or someone else, most likely you...

    And I found this in my archives...

    Quote Originally Posted by britishlanguage View Post
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #93064
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    114 Back when there were girls here? I REALLY WANT COMPETITION. I REALLY DO.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  15. #93065
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    113, I can't do anything about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #93066
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  17. #93067
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    111, not that I've played it, but that's funny in of itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  18. #93068
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    110 How do you find all these old posts from Gender Race? I never understood how.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  19. #93069
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    109, use search thread function and use advanced search set appropriate parameters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  20. #93070
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    108 Oh. You also kind of pinned down my first post in Games. I was... nonsensical. Wouldn't you say?
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  21. #93071
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    107, yes, that's the best answer I can give.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  22. #93072
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    106....................................
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  23. #93073
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    105, your use of gifs has been replaced by your use of strange penguin links.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  24. #93074
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    574

    Default

    104 It's not strange, it's amazing.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

  25. #93075
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    103, yes, amazing penguin links.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Page 3723 of 4759 FirstFirst ... 27233623367337133719372037213722372337243725372637273733377338234723 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •