Page 4674 of 4759 FirstFirst ... 367445744624466446704671467246734674467546764677467846844724 ... LastLast
Results 116,826 to 116,850 of 118955

Thread: Gender Race V.3

  1. #116826
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    433, chocolate cures everything.


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  2. #116827
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    432, I meant Aggie's profile page...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  3. #116828
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    4 - 3 = 1

    I love this video:
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

  4. #116829
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    430, damn your videos...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  5. #116830
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    429

    Yes. They will never go away.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

  6. #116831
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    431, I need to listen to that as well as Magikarp. Again, chocolate cures everything.


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  7. #116832
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    429, popcron, candy floss, chocolate, drink...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  8. #116833
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    4 x 2 = 8

    You mean, THIS?!?!?!

    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

  9. #116834
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    430, the floss was regular floss.


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  10. #116835
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    428, I didn't know there was a regular floss...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  11. #116836
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    427

    I CAME IN LIKE A MAGIKARP!!!!!

    Hi....
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

  12. #116837
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    426, every one of his annoying tendencies bundled together...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  13. #116838
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    427, ANNOYINGNESS! Need to say something... Hi.


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  14. #116839
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    426, yes that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  15. #116840
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    427, did you finally look at my profile?


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  16. #116841
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    239

    Default

    425 no one is posting in count to 100
    My claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

  17. #116842
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    425, yes I did. Is it okay that I skimmed it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  18. #116843
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    426, noticed I didn't have my name on there...


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  19. #116844
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    425, Aggie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  20. #116845
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    239

    Default

    425 i post there to much
    My claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

  21. #116846
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    426, just put it on there, but only my first name and it's the first sentence in my biography.


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  22. #116847
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    422

    Gee Sunshine, what makes you say that?
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

  23. #116848
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    423, I hope I understand now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  24. #116849
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    424, I ran out of water, popcorn, and chocolate just now.


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  25. #116850
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    423, what's Plan E?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Page 4674 of 4759 FirstFirst ... 367445744624466446704671467246734674467546764677467846844724 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •