Page 4698 of 4759 FirstFirst ... 369845984648468846944695469646974698469947004701470247084748 ... LastLast
Results 117,426 to 117,450 of 118955

Thread: Gender Race V.3

  1. #117426
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    203, that's just propaganda...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  2. #117427
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    204, whatever, I'm leaving.

  3. #117428
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    203, I win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  4. #117429
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    204, nope your hope is diminished.

  5. #117430
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    203, but you're gone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  6. #117431
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    204, I know.

  7. #117432
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    203, oh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  8. #117433
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    204, good for your constipation.

  9. #117434
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    203, nothing to go and do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  10. #117435
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    204, not really.

  11. #117436
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    203, and you were just about to...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  12. #117437
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    204, nope .

  13. #117438
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    203, you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  14. #117439
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    204, nothing.

  15. #117440
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    310

    Default

    203 .


  16. #117441
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    202, palindrome.

    Hey Moth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  17. #117442
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    203, stoppit.

  18. #117443
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    202, no...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  19. #117444
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    203, then feel the wrath of Meep.

  20. #117445
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    202, if you say "stop it" in a Welsh accent it sounds like "staw pet".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  21. #117446
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    203, I really don't care.

  22. #117447
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    202, and yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  23. #117448
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    A cold place
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    201

    Hey guys.

  24. #117449
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    200, hey NPT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    Generation VIII will be awful, I just know it

  25. #117450
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    18

    Default

    202, poop the flowers.

Page 4698 of 4759 FirstFirst ... 369845984648468846944695469646974698469947004701470247084748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •