Page 4700 of 4759 FirstFirst ... 370046004650469046964697469846994700470147024703470447104750 ... LastLast
Results 117,476 to 117,500 of 118955

Thread: Gender Race V.3

  1. #117476
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    183, are you reading its posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  2. #117477
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    19

    Default

    183, yes I am reading your posts.

  3. #117478
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    183, Carolyn is such a hypocrite (and an arse.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  4. #117479
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Coumarine City
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    182

    I'm good, but the situation is not....

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    183, Carolyn is such a hypocrite (and an arse.)
    Why? What did she do?

    Edit: Oh, I see.....
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 11th January 2014 at 4:44 PM.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  5. #117480
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    181, "situation"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  6. #117481
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    19

    Default

    184, No soy un hipocrita.

  7. #117482
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    181, do you think by talking in Goggle translated Spanish, I won't understand? You're wrong. Always wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  8. #117483
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    19

    Default

    182, I will admit I looked up hypocrite but the rest was legit.

  9. #117484
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Coumarine City
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    181

    Carrie, get the count right.

    Edit: Ninja......
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  10. #117485
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    180, blue-handed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  11. #117486
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    19

    Default

    182, whatever.

  12. #117487
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    180, NPT was always pretty good at counting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  13. #117488
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Coumarine City
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    179

    I am..........unless I get ninja'd by someone.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 11th January 2014 at 4:51 PM.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  14. #117489
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    19

    Default

    179, whatever.

  15. #117490
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    179, no more CT60 though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #117491
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    19

    Default

    180, the number is screwed up.

  17. #117492
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    179, no it isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  18. #117493
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    19

    Default

    180, yeah right.

  19. #117494
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Coumarine City
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    179

    Toey is a "Count", he always gets the numbers right.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  20. #117495
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    178, it's my job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  21. #117496
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Coumarine City
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    177

    Yeah, it is.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  22. #117497
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    19

    Default

    179, no it isn't.

  23. #117498
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    177, well it is. Considering no-one else can, or can be bothered to. I took over.

    You've been here what? Less than two months? Newbs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  24. #117499
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On Earth.
    Posts
    19

    Default

    178, and I am 12th on the chart.

  25. #117500
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Coumarine City
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    177

    What chart?
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4700 of 4759 FirstFirst ... 370046004650469046964697469846994700470147024703470447104750 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •