Page 4715 of 4759 FirstFirst ... 37154615466547054711471247134714471547164717471847194725 ... LastLast
Results 117,851 to 117,875 of 118955

Thread: Gender Race V.3

  1. #117851
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    20, I was doing the non-talking, make-up conversation schtick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  2. #117852
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    19

    The GN are watching us.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

  3. #117853
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    18, if you say so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  4. #117854
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    19........


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  5. #117855
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    2 0

    Join PI Forums please! :0




  6. #117856
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    19, if only Maxwell would concentrate...

    Nice new avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  7. #117857
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    2 0

    Join PI Forums please! :0




  8. #117858
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  9. #117859
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    2 0 Struggle on.

    Join PI Forums please! :0




  10. #117860
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    19, indeed Skip, indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  11. #117861
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    18

    A new avatar Gropius. Interesting.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

  12. #117862
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    19..............


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  13. #117863
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    18, this is taking you long enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  14. #117864
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    19 How is it interesting?

    Join PI Forums please! :0




  15. #117865
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    18, interesting as in different...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  16. #117866
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alola
    Posts
    122

    Default

    19..............


    "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
    Life beyond the shore just out of reach
    Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
    The path is yours to climb "


    Website(s): Tumblr ||| Claims: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

  17. #117867
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    18

    I just say "I see" and "Interesting" a lot. Besides, it looks like N floating in water. That's kind of weird.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

  18. #117868
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    17, work harder Maxwell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  19. #117869
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    18 lol .

    Join PI Forums please! :0




  20. #117870
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    17, "kind of weird."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  21. #117871
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    16

    I am working hard on Operation Bank.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

  22. #117872
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    15, finish him them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  23. #117873
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    14

    Operation Bank will be launched the day before Bank comes out!
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

  24. #117874
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    13, finish them damn it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

  25. #117875
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The world may never know!
    Posts
    89

    Default

    12

    I might move it to tonight.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

Page 4715 of 4759 FirstFirst ... 37154615466547054711471247134714471547164717471847194725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •