Thread: fake pkmn games... i think

Angry fake pkmn games... i think

i bought firered leafgreen emerald and ruby off ebay and when i try to migrate it deletes the file on the gba game AND says there were no pokemin there on the first place.
    DARKRAI PWNS

Huh.

Is there any other signs of it being bootlegged? You know, the color of the cartridge, serial code, the box, etc.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

That you bought them off of eBay is basically a guarantee of counterfeit in and of itself. That they do the memory erasing boogaloo fills in the rest of that guarantee.

Again, never buy Pokémon (or many video games, really) off of eBay.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Yep, it's fake, sadly.

...and that sums it up, so going to close. Ask questions in the Help threads in the FAQ subsections of RSE/FRLG/Colo/XD sections next time, please.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.