6th October 2010, 11:43 PM
This section is for any logs of awesome battles. There are obviously rules to this section, but they aren't hard and are pretty fair. This section is moderated. This means that no threads get through without a mod giving them the all clear. Unless you want to waste your time, follow these rules.
1. Don't just post a log. Make it a warstory... keyword being story. Yes, you must describe certain turns in your matches that outline your thought process. Don't post something you don't think you'd like to read.
2. Don't just post a clean sweep showing how bad someone else was. It should be a close match, an exciting game, not a 'LOL THIS KID USES KAKUNA WHAT AN IDIOT'.
3. Not really a rule, more of a tip. You don't have to be the winner to post a warstory. If the battle was close but you still lost, it doesn't matter, it'll make a good warstory.
4. Make sure it is easy to understand.
4a. Don't use nicknames, as they confuse the reader and make it harder to read.
4b. Using a colour code makes it clear when skimreading what happens in the battle. Red for your opponents moves, blue for your moves. Stuff like that.
4c. At the start of your warstory, have your team and your opponent's team shown in the form of sprites. This makes the teams you both used clear to the reader.
5. An ending summary of how you felt the battle went is great. A Pros and Cons of the battle.
3DS Friend Code : 2509-2166-4408