Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice (663)

I know it's not on-topic but it would really be cool if all starters evolved.

So what exactly did TR do in this episode?

They really seem to like the abused or neglected theme for fire starters, don't they? Since we know he's Tsutarja too, that leaves us with only only wild card unless Ash catches a few reserves this time around.

I wish they would've spent more time at the actual Battle Club. We didn't even get a full battle. And Mijumaru is continuing to fight for Ash's attention. It didn't even try to save Pikachu on its own; it instead went to warn Ash.

I for one am very happy about Ash getting Pokabu.(sips lemonade) Ah, everything is right with the world. ^^

I dunno, I kinda prefer Pokabu in it's first stage, Hopefully, he doesn't evolve, but if it's iin the script, whatever.

DLBROOKS33

Quote Originally Posted by Cazak View Post
    A fire starter being abused...........does this sound familiar to anyone else?
    I am pretty sure I've heard something similar in last ten years of pokemon...:P

Seriously though....another pre-abused fire starter. Could not have been the grass starter at least??

So was Mijumaru scared by something in this episode?

So what exactly did TR do in this episode?
    They tried to attract attention with Meowth's Umbreon costume to get into the battle club. When they got it they kidnapped Pikachu and Mijumaru and tried to escape but Pokabu saved the day, but they managed to escape without blasting off.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

In the first episode of BW, Jessie said in the plane that she is surprised that ash was there as well. That means they didn't come to Issuh following Ash, and are meant to be the front line of TR in the region. So why the hell are they still intent on catching Pikachu. Old habits die hard I guess.

@cazak, for sentimentality sake. hahahhahaha

So was Mijumaru scared by something in this episode?
    Mijumaru got scared of its evolved form since I assume it knew it was its evolved form and thought it would be at a disadvantage. Regardless it was still funny.

In the first episode of BW, Jessie said in the plane that she is surprised that ash was there as well. That means they didn't come to Issuh following Ash, and are meant to be the front line of TR in the region. So why the hell are they still intent on catching Pikachu. Old habits die hard I guess.
    Catching Pikachu was just happened in the this episode it really wasn't their intent. They wanted to get other Pokemon and they stumbled upon a knocked out Pikachu.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Is it me or does that Pokabu actually look thinner than the one shown in the Dex.

Quote Originally Posted by thebluemarc View Post
    Is it me or does that Pokabu actually look thinner than the one shown in the Dex.
    It was thinner because it hadn't eaten anything because of the rope tied around its mouth, it became normal sized when Ash cleaned and fed it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Mijumaru has been great, hes going to be bothering Pikachu constantly haha, hopefully that will make Pikachu funnier then last region.

Pokabu is frickin cute indeed when he was sleeping on Ash shoulder the thing looked pretty cute and yeah once again an abused fire starter it doesnt bother, really looking forward to see the two fight in the next episode against the gym leaders.

I felt so bad for Pokabu after I saw how thin it looked

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Forgot to say yay for Team Rocket not getting blasted off again, really liking this.

Btw, I need to ask, Wtf is with that...flying bubble that TR had? I mean, I know it's a cartoon but c'mon, a flying bubble?

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Btw, I need to ask, Wtf is with that...flying bubble that TR had? I mean, I know it's a cartoon but c'mon, a flying bubble?
    It wasn't a flying bubble it was platform that had a shield that blocked certain Pokemon attacks (well except for Pokabu's fire attack anyway). I have seen this type of thing before, so it wasn't ridiculous to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It wasn't a flying bubble it was platform that had a shield that blocked certain Pokemon attacks (well except for Pokabu's fire attack anyway). I have seen this type of thing before, so it wasn't ridiculous to me.
    It just seemed too..strange. Last episode we had a weird...pokemon magnet, and now we have a flying glass platform thing.

Also, did Jessie forget that she has Koromori?

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Abused Fire Starter again? Geesh. Fire-types are becoming redundant in this franchise.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

This was the first episode in a very long time that made me laugh a lot.

Pikachu getting bonked on the head by boxes? And then a sink? All because Mijumaru pushed it out of the way because it wanted to eat food?

Hilarious.

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

Go serious Team Rocket go !

Does anyone know what was said between Team Rocket and Giovanni? I wasn't able to watch a video of it so I couldn't tell if he was mad or what(Although I probably still wouldn't be able to tell what was going on). Looked important though.

It was a nice episode, hopefully I can watch a video of it though.

I wish Ash didn't get Pokabu, even though it did look a lot like he would. But oh well, Ash will probably end of with all three starters, I'm fine with that I just wanted to see Ash with some different Pokemon.

I wasn't expecting Pokabu to have such a horrible back story, there has to be some kind of law to fine those trainers who does that kind of stuff(I would say this is worse then what Paul did to Chimchar, far as we know Paul didn't have Chimchar starve he just had it fight and fight.) I can understand the trainer wants a strong Pokemon who wouldn't lose to a type it has an advantage over but making it starve? Come on, just release the thing if anything. At less with Ash it wont starve.

Team Rocket still aren't blasting off, which is good. I like Jessie, James, and Meowth even more now then before.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Mijumaru was *****in' as always. On its way to be my favorite Pokemon owned by Ash.

What I'm really disappointed about is that we STILL haven't seen Kibago do ANYTHING and that the writers seem to have forgotten about Mamepato..looks like the starters will be hogging all the attention.

Meh those little critters are annoying, hogging screen time.

I call dibs that Ash gets Enbuoo and Mijumaru and Tsutarja dont evolve and remain useless. Since this is Kanto reboot, expect this stuff. >.<

I mean what, the way Pokabu was abused sounds like how charmander was abused, not chimchar. Lots resemble Kanto, but I hope the evolutions dont resemble Kanto.

Infact, I'd love it if they evolve Tsutarja and Mijumaru into their final forms, while the let Mamepato and Pokabu evolve only once. That'd be a nice change, not seeing a fully evolved bird.

Anyways, from what I've read, it seems Mijumaru is just gonna be one of ash's most memorable pokemon with that distinctive attitude.
    The Chronicles of Black and White- Book 1: Unova Journeys - My fanfic that I've recently started. There's more to it than just the story plot of the games, so hopefully you'll like it. Currently doing Chapter 4.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast