Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Taylor Swift Fan Club~

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    171

    Wink Taylor Swift Fan Club~

    Hey everyone!
    Welcome to the Taylor swift club!

    About this club:This club is for Taylor Swift's fans and followers to talk about her music and career.

    Rules:
    1.All SPPf and Club rules apply.
    2.No Spam, Off-Topic stuff, or One-Liners!
    3.No bashing of Taylor and her music!If you don't like her, simply don't join.
    4.If you want to post here,then join the Club.
    5.Have fun!

    How to join:
    Username:
    Why you like Taylor:
    Favorite song of Taylor:

    So I'm joining the club.
    Username:JessicaTR
    Why you like Taylor:I love her personality and her songs are very enchanting!
    Favorite song of Taylor:Ah,I love all her songs.If I have to choose one, It would be Lovestory.
    Last edited by JessicaTR; 7th April 2016 at 8:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mauville City
    Posts
    1,291

    Default

    I'd like to join, I'm a big fan of Taylor.

    Username: xEryChan
    Why you like Taylor: What's not to like? I love her music and she seems like a real sweetheart.
    Favorite song of Taylor: Oh my gosh, there are so many but Enchanted is my favorite song, followed closely by New Romantics. Taylor doesn't have a song out that I don't like, tbh.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Where I'm meant to be
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Username: Flo
    Why you like Taylor: She's great at writing her music and she has such a great personality.
    Favorite song of Taylor: Tie between Blank Space and Mine.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Taylor Swift FTW!

    Username: Victorian Rush
    Why you like Taylor: I love her music and I find it to be relatable, plus she's an excellent songwriter.
    Favorite song of Taylor: There's so many but I really love Welcome to New York, Blank Space, and The Story of Us.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Username: Flo
    Why you like Taylor: She's great at writing her music and she has such a great personality.
    Favorite song of Taylor: Tie between Blank Space and Mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorian Rush View Post
    Taylor Swift FTW!

    Username: Victorian Rush
    Why you like Taylor: I love her music and I find it to be relatable, plus she's an excellent songwriter.
    Favorite song of Taylor: There's so many but I really love Welcome to New York, Blank Space, and The Story of Us.
    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    I'd like to join, I'm a big fan of Taylor.

    Username: xEryChan
    Why you like Taylor: What's not to like? I love her music and she seems like a real sweetheart.
    Favorite song of Taylor: Oh my gosh, there are so many but Enchanted is my favorite song, followed closely by New Romantics. Taylor doesn't have a song out that I don't like, tbh.
    You all are accepted.Welcome to the club!

    So which is you favorite song of Taylor from the Album 1989?
    Last edited by JessicaTR; 7th April 2016 at 8:01 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mauville City
    Posts
    1,291

    Default

    My favorite song off 1989 is definitely New Romantics. I don't know why but I just love that song so much and it makes me happy when its played on the radio. I always sing along.

    Besides that, I also love Welcome to New York, Blank Space, and How To Get the Girl but New Romantics is my fav.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    171

    Default

    My favorite song from 1989 is a tie between New Romantics and Blank space.Both these songs lift my mood everytime I hear them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •