Thread: Serena the Kalos Queen fan club v2~

Red face Serena the Kalos Queen fan club v2~

Welcome! This is the place where you can chat with other people who are fans of Serena from the 6th generation of the Pokemon franchise.

In this club, you can chat about Serena, share pictures of her, graphics you made about her, and many other wonderful things.

A little biography about Serena:
    Serena is a character in X and Y. In the games she is the female playable character.

In the anime Serena appears as a female companion of Ash's. Her goal is to become the Kalos Queen.

Rules:
    1. Please stay on topic.
    2. Bashing any character, pairing, or member is intolerable.
    3. Respect each others' opinions.
    4. Any thing not made by you, please indicate the artist or source where you obtain the image.
    5. While posting, follow the general SPPF rules. No double posting, mini-modding, etc.
    7. No one-line posts, please.
    8. Have fun

How to sign up:
    Username:
    Why do you like Serena:

Member List:
        Spoiler:- member list:

Pictures:
    None yet!

GIFs:
    None yet!

Banners:
    None yet!

Topic Questions:
        Spoiler:- topic Questions :
    Last edited by Pokegirl Fan~; Today at 12:59 AM.

Username: Satoshi & Touko

Why do I like Serena?: Well, to be honest, it's more about Serena herself than it is about her as a Poke-girl. I like her because she is the one Pokemon character I wish existed in real life. She's so cute, she has a great personality and any girl would be lucky to have her as a BFF.
    Sig to be updated eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    Username: Satoshi & Touko

Why do I like Serena?: Well, to be honest, it's more about Serena herself than it is about her as a Poke-girl. I like her because she is the one Pokemon character I wish existed in real life. She's so cute, she has a great personality and any girl would be lucky to have her as a BFF.
    Welcome to the club!

Agreed; I feel the same!

Welp it's my turn to answer the topic question:

Why do you like Serena?

I feel like I can totally relate to her character and I love her personality and character design. I also feel like she has grown the most as a character in the XY series and I love her determination to never give up.

Username: Cresselia92
    Why do you like Serena: I like Serena because I can relate a lot with her. I shared her initial insecurity of what I wanted to do with my life, and she has a nice and friendly personality. I also like her more decisive and sassy side, which doesn't turn her into a complete sugarbowl and which I greatly appreciate.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

DEM's true meaning: Deus Ex Machina | Fanbase's new meaning: Don't Enjoy Much

Certified Team Instinct Member

Username: satoharupika
    Why do you like Serena: While I have said this in many threads, she's really relatable to me in the sense of finding yourself, trying out new things, being very human-like (as in like we're not super cool hero that'll jump off a building to magically save someone), and I like baking too! She's very cute in appearance and I like on how empathetic she is towards people/Pokemon (thinking before saying/doing things). I know she'll become a great Performer if she trains hard, get constructive criticism from those who mean well, and learn from her mistakes.

~All Hail Kalos Queen Serena~

Possible topic question, maybe:

What do you guys think would be best for Serena at the end of XY(Z)?

A: Go on to train under Palermo
    B: Continue in Kalos after her dream on her own
    C: Go with Ash to Alola and maybe find something new there.

To answer my own question, I really am not sure what she should do regarding continuing her Kalos Queen dream. My only real hope is that she doesn't give it up for the sole reason of trying to advance with Denseface, I mean Ash, since I don't think it would bear fruit in the end.
    Sig to be updated eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    Possible topic question, maybe:

To answer my own question, I really am not sure what she should do regarding continuing her Kalos Queen dream. My only real hope is that she doesn't give it up for the sole reason of trying to advance with Denseface, I mean Ash, since I don't think it would bear fruit in the end.
    My ideal option would be C, but if she truly can't go to Alola... then I would go with option B. Honestly, I think that training under the regimen of Palermo would be a bit against her character, and I think she could have much more freedom if she were to travel by herself. So I vote for C and B.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

DEM's true meaning: Deus Ex Machina | Fanbase's new meaning: Don't Enjoy Much

Certified Team Instinct Member

You're all accepted into the club. Welcome!

I think either A or B would be the best options imo. I'd like to see Serena train under a former Kalos Queen like Palermo, but I'd also like for her to be more independent and try training on her own.