Thread: Rihanna Club

Default Rihanna Club

Welcome to the Rihanna fan club! This club is for Rihanna's biggest fans (the Navy) to talk about her music and career.

Rules:
    1. All SPPF and Club rules apply.
    2. If you want to post here and join in club activity, you need to sign up (see form below).
    3. Make all posts productive, and no one-liners!!
    4. No bashing Rihanna, her music, or any other artists or their music! If you don't like Rihanna, simply don't join.
    5. Have fun!

How to join:
        Spoiler:

Members:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Flo; 3rd March 2016 at 11:26 AM.
    A strong spirit transcends rules.

Username: Mrs. Oreo
    Why you like Rihanna: I like Rih because she's fierce, successful, and because she has a vast catalog of great songs.
    Favorite Rihanna song: Tough to say, it's a tie between Where Have You Been and Diamonds for me. ^^ I liked Where Have You Been's breakdown and Diamonds has pretty lyrics.

^You are accepted. Welcome to the club

I guess that I might as well fill out the form too.

Username: Flo
    Why you like Rihanna: I like how she's not afraid of speaking her mind and expressing herself in her music, even if it could possibly offend someone. She has an "I don't care" kind of style that I really appreciate.
    Favorite Rihanna song: Either Umbrella or Only Girl.
    Last edited by Flo; 11th February 2016 at 12:12 PM.

Username: Myaoigirl
    Why you like Rihanna: Well, because she's a great woman and a great song writer. Besides, She's "wild" and doesn't care about how people will feel about her even if she's wearing "a horrible dress" (Rih using a horrible dress ? haha). And I think she's kinda expressive.
    Favorite Rihanna song: ***** better have my money / Fly ft. Nicki Minaj (Can't decide, sorry ;u
    Kyate "with british accent" >u<

Quote Originally Posted by Myaoigirl View Post
    Username: Myaoigirl
    Why you like Rihanna: Well, because she's a great woman and a great song writer. Besides, She's "wild" and doesn't care about how people will feel about her even if she's wearing "a horrible dress" (Rih using a horrible dress ? haha). And I think she's kinda expressive.
    Favorite Rihanna song: ***** better have my money / Fly ft. Nicki Minaj (Can't decide, sorry ;u
    Welcome to the club

So Rih is going to be featured in Kanye West's new album that's out tomorrow. The song is called "Famous". I'm excited to hear it, even though I'm not really a big Kanye stan. I feel like 2016 is going to be a big year for Rihanna.

Thanks
    And, every year is a big year for Rihanna, haha, and yeah, I'm so excited to hear Famous too, but the clip will be realeased tomorrow or song only ?
    Kyate "with british accent" >u<

Username-JessicaTR
    Why you like Rihanna:The first song of Rihanna I ever heard was Diamonds and trust me I love this song to this day.And as you guys said,she has an "I don't care" attitude which I really like.
    Favorite song-No doubt for me it's 'Diamonds' but I like 'Work' as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaTR View Post
    Username-JessicaTR
    Why you like Rihanna:The first song of Rihanna I ever heard was Diamonds and trust me I love this song to this day.And as you guys said,she has an "I don't care" attitude which I really like.
    Favorite song-No doubt for me it's 'Diamonds' but I like 'Work' as well.
    You are accepted. Welcome

So has anyone seen the Work video? She made a "two-in-one" style video that I thought was pretty cool.

Well I still listen to Anti when I can, but I kind of got tired of hearing Work cuz it gets played on the radio alot where I live still. ^^; I hope Rih's next album is more similar to Loud tho since I prefer when she does more dance pop songs than just urban stuff.

Guys, this is huge.

I'm so glad that Calvin Harris is teaming up with Rihanna again. It seems like everything they touch turns to gold tbh.