Thread: New Club Wishlist and Inquiry Thread

Lightbulb New Club Wishlist and Inquiry Thread

New Club Wishlist and Inquiry Thread

Since it's come to my attention that some people want clubs they're not really capable of creating, or would create if they didn't already have as many clubs as they can handle, while there are other people that would probably create that same club if only they realized there was interest, here's a place where you can suggest ideas for new clubs and ask if anyone would join _____ Club.

Some things to remember to keep your club suggestions and inquires appropriate:

- This is still an all age forum, please follow the Serebii Forum and Club Sub-forum Rules when suggesting or proposing club ideas.

- Team ABC and Specific Pokemon/Family are still not allowed. Any request or proposals for such clubs will be treated as spam.

- Try to make sure the subject of your club suggestion/proposal is not overly limited. The Chocolate Cookie Club is far more limited than The Cookie And Tea Biscuit Club, and The Chocolate Cookie Club would likely not get approved.

- When replying that you're interested in a proposed club, avoid one liners; 'Oh yeah, I'd join'. Instead give the potential club owner some incentive by showing them you'd contribute to the club; 'Yeah, I'd join that. I love episode ___, when ___ does ___.'
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 13th August 2014 at 6:45 AM.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

Would anyone join a Paul/Shinji fan club? I would love to make one, but I don't really have much time for it atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    Would anyone join a Paul/Shinji fan club? I would love to make one, but I don't really have much time for it atm.
    I would be interested in a club like that. Since I am a fan of Paul/Shinji from the DP Pokemon anime. While I would make one myself, managing two or more clubs could be a hassle to me. I'll think about it.

But an another note; would anyone join an Iris fan club? Like I said just now, I'd like to make one, but managing more than one club could be overdoing it.
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 13th August 2014 at 8:19 PM.

Sounds like you've got a club subject that could have some interest there.

Here's some more ideas, clubs we don't currently have (as far as I can tell):
    Book & Manga club
    Gardening Club (include Bonsai too please, if you desire make this)
    Clubs for Sports (Go for specific sports rather than teams)
    A Steven Universe Club
    A MLP Club (you should include the older series as well as FIM)
    Steampunk Club
    Pokémon Trading Card Club
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 25th August 2014 at 6:48 AM.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Would anyone join a Gary/Shigeru club, if I were to make one? I don't think we have one here and I would love to create one, knowing that some people would join.

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217
    PokeSpe Club | Secret Base

Well, I would definitely join a Gary club

Would anyone join an Adventures (Pokespe) club

I think I'd join a Gary club, he's a pretty cool character and I've liked him ever since his debut episode in the anime, he's also decent in the games especially in GSCHGSS.

Now, I don't think we have a Hoenn club, so would anyone want to join that or make one? I'm sure it'd get tons of activity due to the remakes being out this year. I'd LOVE to make one, but I'm already managing the Ash Ketchum club and I'm doing an awful job at it.

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    Here's some more ideas, clubs we don't currently have (as far as I can tell):
    Book & Manga club
    Gardening Club (include Bonsai too please, if you desire make this)
    Clubs for Sports (Go for specific sports rather than teams)
    A Steven Universe Club
    A MLP Club (you should include the older series as well as FIM)
    Steampunk Club
    Pokémon Trading Card Club
    OMG, I would totally join a steampunk club if it existed. Unfortunately, I don't think I know enough about steampunk to start a club about it, although I may start one anyway, who knows.

Speaking of starting clubs, I've been contemplating starting a Wiccan and/or Pagan club for the longest time, but I'm never sure how well it would fly. I think I recall a time many years ago when there was such a club on SPPF, but unfortunately I wasn't active enough on the forums to join at the time. I'm also hesitant about religion-related clubs in general, but I figure if there's a Christian Alliance (or at least there used to be one), I figure, why not a pagan one as well? We already have a general paranormal club, but this one would be more focused on magickal practices (tbh, I really hate including a K in the word "magic" even though I understand the reasoning behind it), celebration of the seasons, and whatnot.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Well, I'd join a steampunk club if you made one. Just remember, the first rule of steampunk: there are no rules. The Brassgoggles forum is a really good place to collect more steampunk info if you need some inspiration.

I don't know that there are much for magickal practitioners on Serebii, but there was club for it once. I'd probably stalk you, as I'm interested in knowing about what others believe... but I wouldn't really have anything to post, as most my magic is the kind that was passed down from my great grandfather, or came from a cheesy shop that's closed now.

Clubs that need to happen/re-enter

Grass Type Club its dead and I never got a chance to join it, so yeah I miss it

Ice Type Club same as grass club

My little pony club I know some people on these forums are also bronies so come on bronies make a club

Also I would make them but I stink at making clubs and their always denied

Here's another batch of ideas for you guys:
    Foreign language club
    Cryptology club (codes)
    Cooking club
    Sewing club

Would anyone get behind a Pokemon Contest Club?
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

I wonder if anyone would join a club for Dragon Cave?

Originally posted by ~Emolga~
    My little pony club I know some people on these forums are also bronies so come on bronies make a club
    As a pegasister, I would join this
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them! Want to join the fun? Then check out Dragon Cave Club!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and your worst nightmare!

Would there be enough population for an over-21 Pokemon club?

Elfwink, there's certainly a lot of Serebii members over 21, but what exactly do you envision a over-21 pokemon club entailing?

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    Elfwink, there's certainly a lot of Serebii members over 21, but what exactly do you envision a over-21 pokemon club entailing?
    An exclusive place to chat with mature people and maybe have casual battles, where we wouldn't be burdened by childish language.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.