Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 507

Thread: The Legend of Zelda Club

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Post The Legend of Zelda Club


    Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Club!

    Rules

    Obey the SPPf rules.
    Obey the following rules.
    Do not double post.
    Do not spam.
    Please fill out the registration form thoroughly and correctly.
    Do not bully, troll, or flame.
    Do not post when you are banned or banished.
    Respect all other members.
    Be kind and have fun!

    Registration

    HTML Code:
    [B]Username[/B]:
    [B]What sword does the Hero of Time use[/B]:
    [B]Job[/B]: Leader, Artist, None
    Strikes

    Disobey the rules for one strike
    Disobey the same rule multiple times for three strikes
    Troll/Flame/Bully for banishment

    Three strikes = 2 Day Ban
    Four Strikes = 1 Week Ban
    Five Strikes = Permanent Banishment

    Members

    Chapter of Charizard – Owner
    Zephraxe - Leader
    KyuremFreeze - Leader - ABSENT

    Sunset Star - Adventurer
    FierceDiety1 - Knight
    ShiningJolteon - Knight
    PKMNNinja - Knight

    Skytorn - Guard
    XSkywardSheikahX - Guard
    Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius - Guard
    Ropav - Guard
    FennekinBlazes - Guard
    Fitzy909 - Guard
    LthePanda - Guard
    LonelyLittleCubone - Guard
    Leafme - Guard
    cagedWINGS - Guard
    SkywardZelda - Guard
    GravityStorm - Guard
    mysticboy247 - Guard
    CMDShift4 - Guard
    Loki's Lysander - Guard
    JayMan93 - Guard
    dirkac - Guard
    tomatohater - Guard
    Zeldageek123 - Guard
    Dubkip - Guard
    NintendoFan82 - Guard
    Hero of Hoen - Guard
    Acquiescence - Guard
    Machamp-X - Guard
    Megahound - Guard
    MadMana - Guard
    Shadow Furret - Guard
    Nexo - Guard
    Hero of Time9891 - Guard
    Lanaryu - Guard
    Woba Fett - Guard


    Ranks

    Owner and Leaders’ Rank






    Members’ Ranks











    Fan Art

    Submit your Fan Art using the following form.

    HTML Code:
    Username:
    Other members may use my work: Yes/No
    My art will have to be stored/saved on your (Chapter of Charizard’s) computer because I will eventually delete it: Yes/No
    Artists

    Chapter of Charizard
    Skytorn
    XSkywardSheikahX

    Chapter of Charizard's Work





    Credits

    Inferno Productions (Me) for all of the Userbars!
    SwornMetalhead from Daedric Design for the Main Banner!
    Fluffyy for starting up the first LOZ Club!
    You for reading this!
    Last edited by Chapter; 12th June 2014 at 8:16 PM.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minish Woods, Hyrule
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Username: Zephraxe
    What sword does the Hero of Time use: The Master Sword, The Blade of Evil's Bane
    Job: Leader, perhaps? Just being a leader would keep me more active.

    Glad to see that you started up the new Legend of Zelda Club, Chapter! I guess this means it is starting from square one.

    EDIT: I forgot to mention that the new banners are really cool.
    Last edited by Zephraxe; 3rd September 2013 at 10:16 PM.


    <deviantART>
    | 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 | Trade Shop |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post
    Username: Zephraxe
    What sword does the Hero of Time use: The Master Sword, The Blade of Evil's Bane
    Job: Leader, perhaps? Just being a leader would keep me more active.

    Glad to see that you started up the new Legend of Zelda Club, Chapter! I guess this means it is starting from square one.

    EDIT: I forgot to mention that the new banners are really cool.
    Welcome Zephraxe! well, you were very active last time and ik that u are responsible, so, sure! You can add the leader userbar to ur signature, and, ill add u now.

    EDIT:

    While we wait for members Ill get a topic going. Which would you rather have in your hands right now, LOZ: Link between worlds, or LOZ: WWHD? It's tough for me, but I'd have to say WWHD cause its my childhood and I loved it so much. Well not my childhood, but... Ok I loved it, is my point lmao.
    Last edited by Chapter; 4th September 2013 at 3:27 PM.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minish Woods, Hyrule
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Welcome Zephraxe! well, you were very active last time and ik that u are responsible, so, sure! You can add the leader userbar to ur signature, and, ill add u now.

    EDIT:

    While we wait for members Ill get a topic going. Which would you rather have in your hands right now, LOZ: Link between worlds, or LOZ: WWHD? It's tough for me, but I'd have to say WWHD cause its my childhood and I loved it so much. Well not my childhood, but... Ok I loved it, is my point lmao.
    I think I would rather have The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds simply because it is the newest game and I can't wait to play it. I still really want WWHD because from what I've seen, it looks GORGEOUS. I've also already played WW before, so that's another reason I want Link Between Worlds.

    EDIT: Because I'm a leader, I accept people into the club, right?
    Last edited by Zephraxe; 4th September 2013 at 9:54 PM.


    <deviantART>
    | 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 | Trade Shop |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post
    I think I would rather have The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds simply because it is the newest game and I can't wait to play it. I still really want WWHD because from what I've seen, it looks GORGEOUS. I've also already played WW before, so that's another reason I want Link Between Worlds.

    EDIT: Because I'm a leader, I accept people into the club, right?
    Yes you can accept people. You can do everything I do, but before giving out strikes, you have to tell me.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Username:KyuremFreeze
    What sword does the Hero of Time use:The master sword, the blade evil ones must never touch.
    Job: Leader, or anything else will do. i am quiet active
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

    Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minish Woods, Hyrule
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    Username:KyuremFreeze
    What sword does the Hero of Time use:The master sword, the blade evil ones must never touch.
    Job: Leader, or anything else will do. i am quiet active
    KyuremFreeze, You are accepted! I'm sure you can be a leader, but I'd rather let Chapter give the final word.


    <deviantART>
    | 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 | Trade Shop |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Username: FierceDeity1
    What sword does the Hero of Time use: Master Sword
    Job: Other, I guess...
    I was a member of the old club!
    And I want Wind Waker more right now, as LBW just doesn't seem like something I need yet.

    Steel-Types are my favorites!

    Member Of:
    Kingdom Hearts Club of Oblivion
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minish Woods, Hyrule
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FierceDeity1 View Post
    Username: FierceDeity1
    What sword does the Hero of Time use: Master Sword
    Job: Other, I guess...
    I was a member of the old club!
    And I want Wind Waker more right now, as LBW just doesn't seem like something I need yet.
    Welcome back, FierceDeity1. You can go ahead and use the new Guard Rank banner!


    <deviantART>
    | 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 | Trade Shop |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    209

    Default

    just a suggestion, if i am accepted as a leader, and there are only three people in charge, then there should be a rank called triforce weilders for us/the owners/leaders.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

    Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minish Woods, Hyrule
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    just a suggestion, if i am accepted as a leader, and there are only three people in charge, then there should be a rank called triforce weilders for us/the owners/leaders.
    Great idea! Would each of us get our own piece of the Triforce? What do you think, Chapter?


    <deviantART>
    | 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 | Trade Shop |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FierceDeity1 View Post
    Username: FierceDeity1
    What sword does the Hero of Time use: Master Sword
    Job: Other, I guess...
    I was a member of the old club!
    And I want Wind Waker more right now, as LBW just doesn't seem like something I need yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    Username:KyuremFreeze
    What sword does the Hero of Time use:The master sword, the blade evil ones must never touch.
    Job: Leader, or anything else will do. i am quiet active
    Accepted! Since I don't know you from the last version of the club, I will hold off before making you a leader. I'm sure you'll be a leader ina bout a week

    And, FierceDiety, you are also accepted!


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Accepted! Since I don't know you from the last version of the club, I will hold off before making you a leader. I'm sure you'll be a leader ina bout a week

    And, FierceDiety, you are also accepted!
    i applied to the old thread as a member. but i never saw my name in the members list, even though you accepted me. and to you, Zephraxe, im guessing chapter would be power, and we would be wisdom and courage.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

    Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the tub, sweetie :3
    Posts
    214

    Default

    I stopped posting in the old one because life was bugging me. Glad to see it's making a fresh start!

    Username: Skytorn
    What sword does the Hero of Time use: Several. Child Link can use the Kokiri Sword. Adult Link can use the Master Sword, the Biggoron Sword and the Goron Knife (even though it breaks easily). Explaining in detail for the win!
    Job: Artist please
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minish Woods, Hyrule
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skytorn View Post
    I stopped posting in the old one because life was bugging me. Glad to see it's making a fresh start!

    Username: Skytorn
    What sword does the Hero of Time use: Several. Child Link can use the Kokiri Sword. Adult Link can use the Master Sword, the Biggoron Sword and the Goron Knife (even though it breaks easily). Explaining in detail for the win!
    Job: Artist please
    You are... Accepted! Welcome to the new Legend of Zelda Club! CoC will make you an artist when he sees this.


    <deviantART>
    | 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 | Trade Shop |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the tub, sweetie :3
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post
    You are... Accepted! Welcome to the new Legend of Zelda Club! CoC will make you an artist when he sees this.
    (Beedle impression) Thank you! Looks like those who were part of the old club will have to get used to my quirky sense of humor again.

    No topics?

    Even though there's not many members yet, we might as well have some. Let's just start off with simple topics like your personal favorites of things in the series:

    Favorite game?

    Wind Waker... or Majora's Mask. I love 'em both!

    Favorite boss?

    I said the Helmaroc King in the old one but I think it was mostly because of the boss theme (so good). Tbh the actual fight is pretty underwhelming. I don't have a favorite at the minute.

    Favorite dungeon?

    Shadow Temple. Although it's very linear, I just love the atmosphere in it.

    Favorite item?

    I have multiple favorites. Twilight Princess was actually pretty creative with the items such as the spinner, double clawshots, bomb arrows, etc.

    That's all I can think of at the minute. Just to get this started.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    just a suggestion, if i am accepted as a leader, and there are only three people in charge, then there should be a rank called triforce weilders for us/the owners/leaders.
    OMFG Triforce Wielder is my PS name haha. And yeah I was considering making the final rank Triforce Wielder rather than Hero but it didn't fit too well :/ And IDK about the rank cause I want to have 4 leaders or maybe 3 + me
    And If i could have a piece of the triforce Id want wisdom. But you if both of you like the idea then i could make the ub for it.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    OMFG Triforce Wielder is my PS name haha. And yeah I was considering making the final rank Triforce Wielder rather than Hero but it didn't fit too well :/ And IDK about the rank cause I want to have 4 leaders or maybe 3 + me
    And If i could have a piece of the triforce Id want wisdom. But you if both of you like the idea then i could make the ub for it.
    hmm, that sounds reasonable. but if we have 4 members, what would it be? id be thinking of something related to majoras mask.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

    Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    I can see you love MM, and I love it too. What if we did one major wielder from each game? Zant, Link, Zelda, Ganon, and who else ever had it? Majora didn't but it seems he had more magic power than link ever did without having to use another item haha. Speaking of which:
    Topic: Which of Link's Magical items did you use most?
    I expect the fire staff to be popular but for me it's probably a tie between Din's Fire, Nayru's Love, and Magic Beaaaans!

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by Skytorn View Post
    (Beedle impression) Thank you! Looks like those who were part of the old club will have to get used to my quirky sense of humor again.

    No topics?

    Even though there's not many members yet, we might as well have some. Let's just start off with simple topics like your personal favorites of things in the series:

    Favorite game?

    Wind Waker... or Majora's Mask. I love 'em both!

    Favorite boss?

    I said the Helmaroc King in the old one but I think it was mostly because of the boss theme (so good). Tbh the actual fight is pretty underwhelming. I don't have a favorite at the minute.

    Favorite dungeon?

    Shadow Temple. Although it's very linear, I just love the atmosphere in it.

    Favorite item?

    I have multiple favorites. Twilight Princess was actually pretty creative with the items such as the spinner, double clawshots, bomb arrows, etc.

    That's all I can think of at the minute. Just to get this started.
    I had great ideas for Link in SSB:B, but they ruined him, imo. His smash should've been opening a twilight portal and sending a ton of stuff, like the bridge, the cannon, and other black squares and junk out to damage people like crazy. Also, he should've been able to take out a bomb and hold the B button and when the arrow is fully charge, add the bomb to the arrow for bomb arrows. *Sigh* all i can do is fantasize lol
    Last edited by Chapter; 8th September 2013 at 3:19 PM.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skytorn View Post

    Favorite game?

    Wind Waker... or Majora's Mask. I love 'em both!

    Favorite boss?

    I said the Helmaroc King in the old one but I think it was mostly because of the boss theme (so good). Tbh the actual fight is pretty underwhelming. I don't have a favorite at the minute.

    Favorite dungeon?

    Shadow Temple. Although it's very linear, I just love the atmosphere in it.

    Favorite item?

    I have multiple favorites. Twilight Princess was actually pretty creative with the items such as the spinner, double clawshots, bomb arrows, etc.

    That's all I can think of at the minute. Just to get this started.
    Game: Majora's Mask
    Boss: tough one, either Koloktos (SS) or Bongo Bongo (OoT)
    Dungeon: Stone Tower Temple (MM)
    Item: hmm... i guess double clawshots, or the bow from SS

    Steel-Types are my favorites!

    Member Of:
    Kingdom Hearts Club of Oblivion
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    I can see you love MM, and I love it too. What if we did one major wielder from each game? Zant, Link, Zelda, Ganon, and who else ever had it? Majora didn't but it seems he had more magic power than link ever did without having to use another item haha. Speaking of which:
    Topic: Which of Link's Magical items did you use most?
    I expect the fire staff to be popular but for me it's probably a tie between Din's Fire, Nayru's Love, and Magic Beaaaans!
    i actualy like oot the most. i dont think zant weilded the triforce, did he? but anyways, i would have to say the fire arrows. i never got around to being able to clear gerudos training ground. i should do it sometime in oot3d, because i collected all golden skulltula rewaeds, up to the piece of heart, and got 100% heart containers.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

    Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    i actualy like oot the most. i dont think zant weilded the triforce, did he? but anyways, i would have to say the fire arrows. i never got around to being able to clear gerudos training ground. i should do it sometime in oot3d, because i collected all golden skulltula rewaeds, up to the piece of heart, and got 100% heart containers.
    Never got all golden skulltulas. I have only the last, father spider in the house to get the reward from. I have all bottles and I have all items including the frost arrows, nayru's love, magic boosts, and all seeds planted. Never got all heart containers, I have 1 and 3/4ths left to collect for heart pieces though.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Never got all golden skulltulas. I have only the last, father spider in the house to get the reward from. I have all bottles and I have all items including the frost arrows, nayru's love, magic boosts, and all seeds planted. Never got all heart containers, I have 1 and 3/4ths left to collect for heart pieces though.
    i got all beans planted as well. i am really looking forward to LBW right now!
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

    Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minish Woods, Hyrule
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Favorite game?

    Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time

    Favorite boss?

    It's hard to say... I have several which include Molgera, Moldarach, Demise, and Blizzeta. I need to replay Ocarina of Time because I don't remember the bosses to well, so that list may change.

    Favorite dungeon?

    Snowpeak Ruins (Twilight Princess)

    Favorite item?

    Nothing beats having a strong sword and a powerful bow. Other than those would be the Double Clawshots.

    Topic: Which of Link's Magical items did you use most?

    Probably Din's Fire.


    How about a new topic.

    Which Zelda game have you put in the most time into?

    Twilight Princess without a doubt. My main file, which I have completed 100% including catching the Hylian Loach (that took me literally 20 minutes to reel in after hours of just trying to hook it.), has over 100 hours (maybe 200) on it from doing who knows what. (probably just running around doing random stuff.)
    Last edited by Zephraxe; 10th September 2013 at 3:44 AM.


    <deviantART>
    | 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 | Trade Shop |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post
    Favorite game?

    Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time

    Favorite boss?

    It's hard to say... I have several which include Molgera, Moldarach, Demise, and Blizzeta. I need to replay Ocarina of Time because I don't remember the bosses to well, so that list may change.

    Favorite dungeon?

    Snowpeak Ruins (Twilight Princess)

    Favorite item?

    Nothing beats having a strong sword and a powerful bow. Other than those would be the Double Clawshots.

    Topic: Which of Link's Magical items did you use most?

    Probably Din's Fire.


    How about a new topic.

    Which Zelda game have you put in the most time into?

    Twilight Princess without a doubt. My main file, which I have completed 100% including catching the Hylian Loach (that took me literally 20 minutes to reel in after hours of just trying to hook it.), has over 100 hours (maybe 200) on it from doing who knows what. (probably just running around doing random stuff.)
    A game worthwhile ofputting time into. TP had abundant and great sidequests and, honestly, I think it was 4th best LOZ game. OoT first, WW second, MM third, TP 4th, and maybe Link's Awakening 5th?

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    i got all beans planted as well. i am really looking forward to LBW right now!
    Same here, yeah. It looks sooooooo cool! I am getting it for my birthday, November 26th. Not too far after the release date at all, so, yeah. And WWHD looks great too. And have you guys seen the E3 trailer for TLOZ U?


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •