Page 1 of 103 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Talking Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

The New Dawn fanclub.
    Rules: No immaturity.
    No bashing Dawn/Hikari.
    No flaming other members.
    Respect the Serebii rules.
    Other wise have fun fellow Dawn/Hikari fans!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I was looking at anime pics and found a collage of Dawn wearing different clothes. Its interesting how many variety of looks she had, probably more than any other pokemon character (maybe besides TR?).

Spoiler:- Dawn collage:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=p...d=944847&pid=0

She had that many outfits in her little back pack, makes you wonder how much more she would have had had she taken that whole suitcase with her.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I was looking at anime pics and found a collage of Dawn wearing different clothes. Its interesting how many variety of looks she had, probably more than any other pokemon character (maybe besides TR?).

Spoiler:- Dawn collage:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=p...d=944847&pid=0
    Woah! that is an amazing image! Yeah probally the most expect team rocket.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,

Maybe one of you know this. I've notice a whole bunch of Dawn pics appearing all of a sudden that have her showing her backside. I usually check these Japanese fan art sites and didn't see this kind of thing before.

http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?word...A&s_mode=s_tag

Is it some political/fan statement, a campaign of some sorts? Any ideas?

Uhh... can I join? Dawn is the cutest Pokegirl along with May.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

May I join? ANYONE loves Dawn like me.
    Poke Poke Pokemon.

World is lame without fun

FC for HG:5371-6736-5847

Pokedex: Seen:145 Obtained:56

Badges:7

Best HG team:

i am back cause i seen another one of these clubs but i dont know why i wasnt asked to allow this even though my club died

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Yeah you can all join. Wow, i haven't been active for ages sorry!

Do you happen to know how I can join, I've been a Dawn fan since her 2006.

Can I join? My one died too
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

May I join too? Dawn is my all-time fave character ever!!! I love her soooo very much!!! I'm one of her BIGGEST fans!!!
    (As I am typing this now, I'm reading another fanfic about Dawn. lolz.)

--
    I'm one of the millions of pokefanatics out there!!!
    --
    My fave pokemons:

it was sad seeing Dawn leaving i havent watched the rest of dp yet i know that last episode was sad

If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    it was sad seeing Dawn leaving i havent watched the rest of dp yet i know that last episode was sad
    That last episode was when I declined from watching the later episodes of the anime until she comes back in the group for another round like how Brock came back after the Orange Island saga.

i know they should bring her back she is what revived the series

Dawn is the best character for the show. Like Dattebayo, I have given up on watching the anime. DP191 is the last new episode I watched unless Dawn comes back to the group, gets pokemon specials or makes cameo appearances, I shall only watch episodes featuring Dawn. (Or Brock). I remember when I didn't like the sound of Dawn, a coordinator? UCK! Coordinating sucked back in AG, and I was wishing they would get rid of them. But I heard that she had replaced Ash (my brother, lied.) But man, was I quick to judge. From the episode Following a maiden's voyage, I thought Dawn was a great member of the cast. I looked forward to each episode every week. And Dawn's storyline was the best storyline in the whole series and it was very unique even though a coordinator had been on the show before. I was amazed at the fact that she didn't get through the first round 2 contests in a row. And then she was close to giving up coordinating. I found that amazing and couldn't believe they were actually doing such a well done and very thought out storyline. I was pleased at how far she got too, I would have prefered it if she came 1st in the Grand Festival but just coming in second was good for me. I don't care about her late captures like Togekiss and Cyndaquil. They had more development in my eyes than Brock's OS and AG, May's AG, and Misty's pokemon.
    And Dawn's friendship with Ash was great one, the strongest one in the anime in my eyes. I am so glad I ordered my Dawn figure when I did when it was only Ł10, now they are selling for $70 PLUS like $20 shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Dawn is the best character for the show. Like Dattebayo, I have given up on watching the anime. DP191 is the last new episode I watched unless Dawn comes back to the group, gets pokemon specials or makes cameo appearances, I shall only watch episodes featuring Dawn. (Or Brock). I remember when I didn't like the sound of Dawn, a coordinator? UCK! Coordinating sucked back in AG, and I was wishing they would get rid of them. But I heard that she had replaced Ash (my brother, lied.) But man, was I quick to judge. From the episode Following a maiden's voyage, I thought Dawn was a great member of the cast. I looked forward to each episode every week. And Dawn's storyline was the best storyline in the whole series and it was very unique even though a coordinator had been on the show before. I was amazed at the fact that she didn't get through the first round 2 contests in a row. And then she was close to giving up coordinating. I found that amazing and couldn't believe they were actually doing such a well done and very thought out storyline. I was pleased at how far she got too, I would have prefered it if she came 1st in the Grand Festival but just coming in second was good for me. I don't care about her late captures like Togekiss and Cyndaquil. They had more development in my eyes than Brock's OS and AG, May's AG, and Misty's pokemon.
    And Dawn's friendship with Ash was great one, the strongest one in the anime in my eyes. I am so glad I ordered my Dawn figure when I did when it was only Ł10, now they are selling for $70 PLUS like $20 shipping.
    i know what you mean i have one already but the paint is wearing and when i seen one on a auction i placed my bid on it i sure hope to win cause i cant afford to pay 70 for one

How come the May club never dies? Yet Dawn does? Dawn was a far greater character than May. Dawn had much more development that her. So why does that thread always stay on the first page?

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    How come the May club never dies? Yet Dawn does? Dawn was a far greater character than May. Dawn had much more development that her. So why does that thread always stay on the first page?
    I have no idea; it's probably because of the fact that she's the first coordinator in the series, which means she's still popular despite being surpassed by Dawn as shown at the Wallace Cup.

Dawn is the best may cant beat the very best the best that ever wasshe was to be a top coordinator with all her call.....LOL

So Dawn and Brock had that TV special, anyone think they will have more? I'm dying to see more adventures of Dawn, I find it unfair that the writers let us grow to a character and then ditch them for new ones. Dawn was fine, there was no need for her to leave, I hope she gets more specials, or a spin off series of her own, or pull a Brock, and when Ash goes to the filler saga after Unova, Dawn rejoins.

if i where the one that owned copyrights i would do a online poll to see if Dawn should be able to go back onto the series or get her own spinoff but personally i would want to do a spinoff series one that actually focuses on her and not Ash

I'm not sure. I know I want her on screen. But in a spin off or on the main show? I'd go with Spin Off if only it meant she could have her own group which she can bond with.

A spin-off won't do any good for Dawn as it doesn't help support my dream.

the reason a spinoff would be good cause for once it will actually focus on Dawn instead of Ash and we would get to see more of Dawn in the spotlight like instead of ash

Page 1 of 103 123451151101 ... LastLast