Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2581

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Quote Originally Posted by HikariGlacea View Post
    I agree, It wasn't Iris' fault. I also noticed that too! They did dump Dawn for nothing. The never even talked about the Pokestylist thing in the special. It makes me so mad that they didn't even hint it.
    They dump all the pokegirls after the series of pokemon for eye candy
    Part of the reason for the changing of Ash's female companion from Misty to May, and then to Dawn is that "boys need a new piece of eye candy to look at every once in a while" - Masamitsu Hidaka in a interview in 2008

Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    They dump all the pokegirls after the series of pokemon for eye candy
    Part of the reason for the changing of Ash's female companion from Misty to May, and then to Dawn is that "boys need a new piece of eye candy to look at every once in a while" - Masamitsu Hidaka in a interview in 2008
    That's just....horrible. I mean why do they think boys even need to...look at eye candy? That's just weird..and I don't think they need to put that.

Well what TylerS said is true.It is a sad truth,but it is like that...
    I think that's the former director of the series though...And in Japana Hikari,from what I heard,is more popular with the girls,must be because of her girly personality.(Although I don't see ANY reason,why her girly personality is annoying or boring,like many bashers say)
    I think Hikari was replaced by marketing issues,not by eye candy strategy.It is different this time...it is like BW breaking the antique patterns of pokémon.I think they will come back linking to former sagas in East Isshu,since in the games...Old School Pokémon can be seen in the wild.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator;
    btw do you guys like the new Dawn and Misty banner in my sig?
    Yes it's very awesome. Dawn and Misty are my favorite travelling companions and I wish they would've met and become friends. I seem to always like the odd number girls and hate the even number ones.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

I don't know if this was asked before but anyways...
    If Hikari made a cameo appearance in Isshu,what would be the reason for it?Also,do you expect some new pokémon from hoenn?If so,what Pokemon in Hoenn would just "click" with Hikari's personality?
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Welcome to the club Misty!
    What is your favorite Dawn focused episode(s) and why?
    Everyone knows Strategy with a Smile is the best because Dawn beat May! I like it so much because May was a strong coordinator but Dawn beat her! ;D Shows Dawn is really strong and focused!
    I second everything. And it was about time that Dawn ends her losing streak. Welcome to the club Misty#1!

If Hikari made a cameo appearance in Isshu,what would be the reason for it?Also,do you expect some new pokémon from hoenn?If so,what Pokemon in Hoenn would just "click" with Hikari's personality?
    I think if Dawn appeared in Unova, the reason would be for some type of Pokemon contest that she would promote, a pokestylist event, or a tournament of some kind. I hope we see Dawn get a Torchic or something. I think Torchic would click with Dawn's personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

@thehydrator: Torchic?Oo man...I don't think that's her type,but that's just me(Cyndaquil was well chosen,I think of the johto's is what suits better,and also a nice fire type).Actually I've been to bulbapedia,to check visually to see and compare what pokémon could suit her,hoenn native,and for my surprise....I didn't find any =O (although I would be nice if she captured a Trapinch,you must know why )
    As for her reason,I agree it would be possible.Actually I heard contest COULD return to BW2,but that's just rumors...
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    @thehydrator: Torchic?Oo man...I don't think that's her type,but that's just me(Cyndaquil was well chosen,I think of the johto's is what suits better,and also a nice fire type).Actually I've been to bulbapedia,to check visually to see and compare what pokémon could suit her,hoenn native,and for my surprise....I didn't find any =O (although I would be nice if she captured a Trapinch,you must know why )
    As for her reason,I agree it would be possible.Actually I heard contest COULD return to BW2,but that's just rumors...
    I um couldn't think of any other Hoenn Pokemon that were cute and her type lol.
    Contests are returning in BW 2?
    I'm not sure if BW 2 will have any effect on Dawn appearing, I hope she still does appear sometime between now and the end of gen. 5.

May I join? I love Dawn. ^~^ As for Hoenn pokemon, I kinda can see her getting a Whismur or Ralts for some odd reason. Both are so adorable ^~^
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    May I join? I love Dawn. ^~^ As for Hoenn pokemon, I kinda can see her getting a Whismur or Ralts for some odd reason. Both are so adorable ^~^
    Sure you can join SapphireIris. All fans of Dawn are welcome here, so welcome to the club!!

Actually if you notice,all Hikari's pokémon carry the Sinnoh region cold and pale colors.Yes,even Piplup is not very "tropical" if you know what I mean.Hoenn pokémon were very discriminated when they came out because of the colorful and weird pokémons.But if you think of the region...it suits.But there is something about Sinnoh that makes it uncompatible with Hoeen looks,therefore making Hikari sometype of "stranger" in that region.
    Honestly I would prefer her to go to Isshu(lol this is obvious first option because it would be on-screen) or Johto,since Johto caries a bit of Japan tradtion and a more "temperated" weather and landscape.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Welcome to the club SapphireIris!♪
    Actually if you notice,all Hikari's pokémon carry the Sinnoh region cold and pale colors.Yes,even Piplup is not very "tropical" if you know what I mean.Hoenn pokémon were very discriminated when they came out because of the colorful and weird pokémons.But if you think of the region...it suits.But there is something about Sinnoh that makes it uncompatible with Hoeen looks,therefore making Hikari sometype of "stranger" in that region.
    Honestly I would prefer her to go to Isshu(lol this is obvious first option because it would be on-screen) or Johto,since Johto caries a bit of Japan tradition and a more "temperated" weather and landscape.
    I would have never noticed that! O.o Good job!
    If Hikari made a cameo appearance in Isshu,what would be the reason for it?Also,do you expect some new Pokemon from Hoenn?If so,what Pokemon in Hoenn would just "click" with Hikari's personality?
    If Dawn made in appearance in Unova, I think I'd be for Musicals since its almost like contests and to meet Elesa since she's a model.
    Musicals are contests only for dancing. Elesa could also show Dawn her modeling too!
    I expect more colorful Pokemon from Hoenn just as you said, lokoduro!
    Last edited by ★Midnight★; 14th April 2012 at 1:45 PM. Reason: Lol typo

*-* Kamitsure,the charismatic model(Elesa xD) and Hikari would become good friends,I can envision that.
    Although I am more anxious to see Hikari meeting Dento and fangirling over his titles XDDD and she will probably start an argument with Iris,for being taken as a child.It will be so damn enjoyable ^_^

@HikariGlacea: Is that so?Well,I must admit this conclusion wasn't pulled out from nowhere.I had to do some pondering about this.That's why Hikari suits Sinnoh better,PokeCo is really impressive..even this little detail they took some careful reviewing before making Hikari like that.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

*-* Kamitsure,the charismatic model(Elesa xD) and Hikari would become good friends,I can envision that.
    Although I am more anxious to see Hikari meeting Dento and fangirling over his titles XDDD and she will probably start an argument with Iris,for being taken as a child.It will be so damn enjoyable ^_^

@HikariGlacea: Is that so?Well,I must admit this conclusion wasn't pulled out from nowhere.I had to do some pondering about this.That's why Hikari suits Sinnoh better,PokeCo is really impressive..even this little detail they took some careful reviewing before making Hikari like that.
    I think I would die and go to Pokemon heaven if my two favorite Pokemon anime girls met ^~^ Ok, that's really being overdramatic, but i'd be a happy clam/panda/whatever term ya wanna use =P I still think it'd be cool for her to get a Ralts, since it is the Emotion/Happiness Pokemon (One of the two, I forget which) and Dawn is a very emotional person, so Ralts would probably fit her well. ^~^
    Last edited by Princess Raspberyl; 14th April 2012 at 11:12 PM.

@SapphireIris: I think they would have some funny moments together xD Those are my two fav ones too,while I still like Hikari more.(But that is no mystery >.<)
    Her emotional part was a key to her development.Reminds me a bit of how emotional Satoshi is too. :3
    Oh Ralts,you say?I don't like Gardevoir designs >.< weirdo xD.But she could always have a male Ralts that could evolve in Gallade.

News of Koffing appearing with the BW2 poison Gym Leader,surely got my attention.Also there will be some type of "Dojo" which looks similar to Don Battle or Contest 2nd Round.I'm definitely liking the hang of this,maybe Hikari will appear in Isshu with one of those features in mind.
    Last edited by lokoduro; 15th April 2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: bw2
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

@SapphireIris: I think they would have some funny moments together xD Those are my two fav ones too,while I still like Hikari more.(But that is no mystery >.<)
    Her emotional part was a key to her development.Reminds me a bit of how emotional Satoshi is too. :3
    Oh Ralts,you say?I don't like Gardevoir designs >.< weirdo xD.But she could always have a male Ralts that could evolve in Gallade.

News of Koffing appearing with the BW2 poison Gym Leader,surely got my attention. Also there will be some type of "Dojo" which looks similar to Don Battle or Contest 2nd Round. I'm definitely liking the hang of this,maybe Hikari will appear in Isshu with one of those features in mind.
    Gallade is an awesome choice!
    Oh my gosh, maybe Dawn will appear! I really hope she does!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post14429471
    Here in the fanfic Dawn, Misty and N (or Nathan! xD) meet and travel together through Unova! Dawn seems...weird though, like, hot tempered like Misty! xD

Gallade is an awesome choice!
    Oh my gosh, maybe Dawn will appear! I really hope she does!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post14429471
    Here in the fanfic Dawn, Misty and N (or Nathan! xD) meet and travel together through Unova! Dawn seems...weird though, like, hot tempered like Misty! xD
    I hope she appears soon, maybe she will appear with the BW 2 events in the anime. They are revealing older Pokemon in the games, so why not an older character like Dawn too?
    And thanks for the link, I'll read it soon!

@thehydrator: The thing is that it is already CONFIRMED that they are showing,at least,one more old school pokémon IN THE ANIME.So this is very nice for the starts.And Hikari didn't even get the tradition cameo,so she can't be considered old still.
    @HikariGlacea:I can already hear her saying "Gallade,Charm up!" :3 cute.

So I asked about Hoenn Pokémon,why wouldn't I ask about Isshu too.
    If Hikari appear again she could have gone to Isshu for capturing a Pokémon,since it is tradtion to do so.
    Kasumi got an Azurill(3rd Gen),Haruka evolved her Eevee into Glaceon(4th Gen)...so...
    If Hikari was in Isshu for a bit,what Pokémon would she catch?
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I think that Dawn would catch a Trubbish maybe. I can also see Dawn catching an Emolga since it's kinda like Pachirisu and maybe a Deerling also.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I think that Dawn would catch a Trubbish maybe. I can also see Dawn catching an Emolga since it's kinda like Pachirisu and maybe a Deerling also.
    I agree. Trubbish is also very cute!
    If Hikari was in Isshu for a bit,what Pokémon would she catch? Probably Emolga(for the same reason as above) or a Gothita. Gothita's are cute too and Dawn could use a Psychic Pokemon! Maybe even a Chandelure would work for her as a ghost type!

SInce she has a Pachirisu,which is the type of "cute,but evil"(lol) pokémon,I wouldn't want an Emolga.
    I like the idea of a Scrafty,because if it had Leer,that would just be awesome with Hikari xP.She could have captured a Cacturne,which surely would have a rivalry with Scrafty...I can imagine the two using Scary Face one on another and then Hikari tries to separate them.
    Also Frillish,the female one.It is just so Hikari xD
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

If Hikari was in Isshu for a bit, what Pokémon would she catch?

I don't remember that many Unova pokemon, but I think Blitze would be a better fit for an Electric type. And Frillish would be a perfect fit for Dawn ^_^ I used one in my Pokemon Black playthrough, and it's a good pokemon ^_^ Vanillite would also be a fun comic relief pokemon for Dawn. It could be all disobeying and use icy wind (if it can, too lazy to look it up.) to mess up her hair! :3

Alright new topic question. Hopefully there isn't a similar topic question XD
    If Dawn appears in Unova, do you think she would be wearing her normal attire, winter/Platinum attire, a new attire, or the attire the the female characters in BW or BW 2 and why?

If Dawn appears in Unova, do you think she would be wearing her normal attire, winter/Platinum attire, a new attire, or the attire the the female characters in BW or BW 2 and why?
    New attire because her normal one was used in DP and her winter one was used in a few DP episodes

Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast