Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2551

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

I don't remember if I'm apart of the fan club or not but do you guys think shey'll meet Ash at the league or at his home town? She wanted to see his place right? Perfect chance to see her again, she wanted to visit right?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Eh can I join? I like Dawn as a character and she was the only reason why I didn't quit DP halfway through, due to the massive amount of fillers in DP. But Dawn kept me going I guess

I would have loved it if she caught a Lanturn though xD

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Sure, anyone who is joining is approved! XD

I think Dawn might be appearing in Pallet Town when Ash gets back since she hasn't been there before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I'd like to see that, that is, Dawn in Pallet Town
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Dawn in Pallet Town? I like that idea!
    Maybe we could even see other familiar faces with her!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Dawn in Pallet Town? I like that idea!
    Maybe we could even see other familiar faces with her!
    Like who? If they even stop by Pallet it'll probably be very brief.

With Dawn still busy in Hoenn though she may not appear.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I'd like to see that, that is, Dawn in Pallet Town
    That would be cool. I mean Dawn has a reason to go to Kanto already via ambipom and it's only a short ride to pallet town via boat to see oak where she coincidentally runs into Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That would be cool. I mean Dawn has a reason to go to Kanto already via ambipom and it's only a short ride to pallet town via boat to see oak where she coincidentally runs into Ash.
    It'd be interesting, but the writers didn't even give us an update of her contest journey. We don't know how many ribbons she has at all so there's no way of knowing if her quest is done.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    It'd be interesting, but the writers didn't even give us an update of her contest journey. We don't know how many ribbons she has at all so there's no way of knowing if her quest is done.
    That is true, but I was thinking, what if they're saving the update of how her current journey is going for when Ash returns to Pallet Town and she's there? I mean she could tell us then how her journey is going and yeah she may be there so that she could go visit her Ambipom. I also think Brock and maybe Misty could be there too, so then maybe Dawn and Misty could finally meet there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    That is true, but I was thinking, what if they're saving the update of how her current journey is going for when Ash returns to Pallet Town and she's there? I mean she could tell us then how her journey is going and yeah she may be there so that she could go visit her Ambipom. I also think Brock and maybe Misty could be there too, so then maybe Dawn and Misty could finally meet there lol.
    I've always been curious to see how Misty would react to the high 5. Basically that could tell us if that spark is still there.

I've always been curious to see how Misty would react to the high 5. Basically that could tell us if that spark is still there.
    Misty and Dawn will likely never meet. I don't see anything interesting of it either.

I think Misty & Dawn meeting would be very nice and interesting. I've always wanted it to happen and hope that someday it will. Dawn seemed very interested in Misty by the lure Ash had. Seeing how she has Togekiss and Piplup there exist good chance of Misty fangirling for cute things showing interest for them. Characters don't need to have much in common to have good interacting. Plus, 2 of my favorites meeting would make me very happy.
    Last edited by Blessed; 9th October 2012 at 2:09 AM.

Misty and Dawn will likely never meet. I don't see anything interesting of it either.
    Jeez quit raining on our parade.

Jeez quit raining on our parade.
    If the writers didn't care to do it in DP, or BW for that matter, it's probably because they have no intention on doing it.

Dawn met the characters the writers wanted her to and left it at that.

Why would Misty care about a high five? And what spark?

If Dawn ever met Misty I would be interested in seeing how their Pokemon interact, there are some oddballs on both teams that could make for humorous interactions. Stuff like Misty fangirling over Piplup or both trainers having a Pokemon from the Togepi family would be an interesting tie in. I guess if that happened I could see them get along, much like Dawn and Maylene (funny since Misty and Maylene shared the same VA lol).

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Sure, anyone who is joining is approved! XD

I think Dawn might be appearing in Pallet Town when Ash gets back since she hasn't been there before.
    Even if Dawn doesn't join up with Ash again it'd give her the perfect ending at least. Course this would also be a good way for her to join him the next region too, I'd be more than happy to have her be apart of the main cast again. Shes my favorite female main character and I loved her friendship with Ash the most ^

edit;

I could see why they'd be saving her new outfit for the next region instead, it'd make sense.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 9th October 2012 at 11:34 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I was looking through some old dp episodes and I'll truly miss her and hope she'llcome back again. I was rewatching the first episode and could see how much development she had gone through in the Sinnoh journey and how awesome the arc was. If any remember counter-shield, it was one of Ash's strategy in Hearthrome Gym and it shows how smart he was compared to BW. Don't get me wrong. I love Ash's BW Team :3

Though kinda off topic...

If contests don't return, Dawn would be the top coordinator in the main cast :3

ASB Squad

I would like to see Misty and Brock to meet Iris and Cilan as well as Dawn meeting Misty if Ash ever returns to Pallet Town. Though I'm thinking if Pokemon does have a final episode, that all of the travel companions will meet each other there, hopefully. I just really want to see Dawn and Misty meeting XD

With the way the international audience is declining, they really should make the last episode of the Unova saga the series finale.

A Dawn/Misty meeting would be interesting. Maybe they could battle?
    -----

I just hope Dawn will be back with all of Ash's friends such as Brock, Misty, May & Max for the filler Saga. Maybe they will head to wherever N wants to see them at. And maybe all of Ash's friends will be in the 16th Movie if that movie is the Real final battle of Team Rocket with Genesect hunting them down and Mewtwo & 6th Gen Pokémon protecting them

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

With the way the international audience is declining, they really should make the last episode of the Unova saga the series finale.

A Dawn/Misty meeting would be interesting. Maybe they could battle?
    I'm sure the anime producer in Japan wouldn't really care, since the anime is more catered to Japan than international. So even if the audience is declining, the WORST that they could do is cancelling english dub, something that i can live with

LOL @ everyone talking about Misty meeting Dawn two whole pages. But yeah, I want them to meet!

Sniff I miss Dawn... The glories of DP :<

ASB Squad

If the writers didn't care to do it in DP, or BW for that matter, it's probably because they have no intention on doing it.

Dawn met the characters the writers wanted her to and left it at that.
    Cyber stop trolling, you clearly aren't a fan of Dawn and this is a Dawn fan club, we're allowed to discuss anything Dawn related if we want, if you just want to poke holes in what everyone says then you should probably leave. If people want to say that they'd like Dawn and Misty to meet let them. You may not find it interesting, but others do, you've now recieved a warning, another warning and you will be put on the banned list for the club.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Cyber stop trolling, you clearly aren't a fan of Dawn and this is a Dawn fan club, we're allowed to discuss anything Dawn related if we want, if you just want to poke holes in what everyone says then you should probably leave. If people want to say that they'd like Dawn and Misty to meet let them. You may not find it interesting, but others do, you've now recieved a warning, another warning and you will be put on the banned list for the club.
    Thanks a lot. I feel that as a Dawn fan myself, we can discuss about Misty & Dawn meeting even if it won't happen.
    Some of us can just think it would be interesting, like, no big deal about it.

If we ever get that Misty/Dawn meeting I'd like to see Piplup have evolved by that time. To me, not evolving works for Ash's Pikachu, but not for Dawn's Piplup. Piplup is not Pikachu.
    -----

If we ever get that Misty/Dawn meeting I'd like to see Piplup have evolved by that time. To me, not evolving works for Ash's Pikachu, but not for Dawn's Piplup. Piplup is not Pikachu.
    I agree Piplup is better.

Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast