Page 85 of 102 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2544

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Maybe one of these days Pokemon will make a special where the entire gang is back together again, have Dawn finally meet up with Misty and see May again and she hasn't meet Max yet has she? She'd look at him the same way she did Dento weird HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Maybe one of these days Pokemon will make a special where the entire gang is back together again, have Dawn finally meet up with Misty and see May again and she hasn't meet Max yet has she? She'd look at him the same way she did Dento weird HA.
    Nice idea, I love it! That'd be a great way for Dawn and Misty to meet. Also I don't think Dawn has met Max yet, maybe she'll see him too. Maybe if she sees Max for the 1st time, she'll freak out and think that it'sa younger version of Conway or something XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Nice idea, I love it! That'd be a great way for Dawn and Misty to meet. Also I don't think Dawn has met Max yet, maybe she'll see him too. Maybe if she sees Max for the 1st time, she'll freak out and think that it'sa younger version of Conway or something XD
    HA I could imagine her accidently calling him Conway at times and getting freaked out every time he came up behind her. Do you think Dawn and Misty would get along? You wouldn't have thought her and Iris would, I always though they'd fights all the time. Maybe Dawn and Misty wouldn't be the same, they like to change relationships between characters.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 13th October 2012 at 7:09 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Do you think Dawn and Misty would get along?
    Yes, I think so! They could find something in common & become great friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl
    maybe Dawn and Misty wouldn't be the same, they like to change relationships between characters.
    That would be entertaining but I would prefer them to be friends then fight. Given how well she got along with Iris, she could be a good friend to Misty too!

Yeah, I think they most likely would get along. Iris and Dawn got along really well, like they were best friends so I wouldn't doubt that they'll get along really well. Plus they have a couple things to relate too, they both have a Pokemon from the Togepi family and Dawn has Piplup, a water type Pokemon that Misty would just love to see, probably.

I just pretty much don't understand the facsination with all these pokegirl reunion ideas. I mean what's the point anyways? eventually we'll have like 20, are we gonna be like well dawn would be be BFFs with #17 or May and #12 would go nicely, and wouldn't it be cool for the last girl to see the first girl? etc. Of course even by then ash will still be 10.

In a few weeks Dawn will appear in the dub. I want to see the dub version of the episode where she and Iris interact with each other in the Onix episode and also her return episode as they seem interesting to me in the original version.

I'm thinking that the filler Saga is where Dawn and all of Ash's friends meet up and travel ALL together to find N and battle Team Plasma.
    Dawn will finally meet Misty and Misty, May & Dawn will plan that they will go on a adventure just the three of them (Alongside with Max) to take on the Contests.
    Maybe Misty might find a great substitute so she won't have to be dragged back by her sisters.

And
    Do you think Dawn will partner up with Ash to defeat Giovonni once and for all?
    Well since the Abyssal ruins arc was not The End of Team Rocket but The End of them being in Unova, I think the bigger battle will have to go in the Filler Saga where Ash & Friends destroy Team Rocket once and for all and Open Jessie and Jame's and Meowth's heart. (More likely it's a movie I think)

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    I'm thinking that the filler Saga is where Dawn and all of Ash's friends meet up and travel ALL together to find N and battle Team Plasma.
    Dawn will finally meet Misty and Misty, May & Dawn will plan that they will go on a adventure just the three of them (Alongside with Max) to take on the Contests.
    Maybe Misty might find a great substitute so she won't have to be dragged back by her sisters.

And
    Do you think Dawn will partner up with Ash to defeat Giovonni once and for all?
    Well since the Abyssal ruins arc was not The End of Team Rocket but The End of them being in Unova, I think the bigger battle will have to go in the Filler Saga where Ash & Friends destroy Team Rocket once and for all and Open Jessie and Jame's and Meowth's heart. (More likely it's a movie I think)
    Dawn partnering up with Ash to fight N and Team Plasma would be awesome to see happening, though I would rather that the anime would have followed the BW1 games with the Team Plasma story plot.

Maybe Dawn will return in the filler series and help Ash defeat Giovanni once and for all.

I remember a user back in 2010 made constant Misty & Dawn threads so the idea grew on me. To answer the question, Yes, I think they would have a special friendship. If characters are opposites it foils ground for valuable and good interaction. Its much more interesting when characters don't have things in common having to work over their differences and explore in what things they share the same interest. I always wondered what if Misty tried entering a contest just to try out like Ash and Brock did. Dawn could be the first one to explain contests to Misty (since she doesn't know much about them, she just acknowledges them) & then convince her to try it out. It would be funny and interesting to see how would Misty adjust to different environment. I would also like to see Dawn fangirl Misty when they meet and if Misty saw Dawn in a Contest she would be pretty amazed. Also I think Dawn would think Misty is really amazing if she knew she does Mermaid shows acting all gracefully. Oh and Misty seeing Piplup & Togekiss would be so cute. I think Dawn would also like the other cuties in Misty's team like derpy Psyduck, Corsola, Azurill, & Politoed. Lastly, when Dawn saw the Misty lure, she seemed really interested in her and that brought my attention because it looked like she wanted to know more about her when she said Misty's name. I always hope it's foreshadowing to this day. I would like to see how someone like Misty who is feisty, loyal, protective, caring and determined interact with someone like Dawn who is enthusiastic, courageous, & honorable.

Yes, I think Misty and Dawn will get along very well. They are quite similar but different too, so they woud be interested to know about each other. Dawn could ask what its like to be a gym leader and Misty about what its like to be a co-ordinator. And Misty would love Piplup.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Anyone else looking forward to dawn's 1 second cameo next week and then her proper intro the week after?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Anyone else looking forward to dawn's 1 second cameo next week and then her proper intro the week after?
    Yes I am. The only episode that I really want to see during her return though is the Onix episode where she has some interesting interactions with Iris. She doesn't really seem to be doing that much in any of her other episodes either.

i seriously cant wait for Satuday to come that is when the Pokemon Black and white rival destinies episodes staring Dawn will begin playing no matter what she does in the episodes she is in they still will be very special episodes for us Dawn fans Dawn getting to visit Unova is pretty freaking awesome you know you guys cant not disagree with me

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

I haven't posted here in a while, again. I'll just answer some questions from my last post till now.

What 6 Pokemon would you like to see on Dawn's team and why?

I'd like to see Dawn rotate her Pokemon along with a Snivy and a Petilil. I like her team just needs some new Pokemon.

Is there any Pokemon in Dawn's team you don't like?

Not really, sometimes her Pokemon interfere with other Pokemon but which is annoying but that's it.

Have you ever had a dream with Dawn in it and what was it about?

I think so, although I'm not sure. I think it was her travelling to Unova to meet Ash but that was before her cameo.

Probably, since they are both Ash's friends so they should be friendly the least.

Anyone miss Dawn? I miss her, I actually forgot about her until her cameo but now I miss her.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Maylu Sakurai View Post
    i seriously cant wait for Satuday to come that is when the Pokemon Black and white rival destinies episodes staring Dawn will begin playing no matter what she does in the episodes she is in they still will be very special episodes for us Dawn fans Dawn getting to visit Unova is pretty freaking awesome you know you guys cant not disagree with me
    She only gets a one second shot at the very end -.- you gotta wait til the week after that

I'm not sure. Maybe.

Hey guys. It's been awhile

I dunno if i'm still concidered a member here but I kinda miss posting in this club. I've been calming down about a lot of things in life in genneral anyways. Though I probably won't post here very often XD

Plus, her name is....Dawn. It like quotes Way to Dawn and thats Riku's keyblade :U *i figured i'd mension that. also dawn is so cute <3*

What 6 Pokemon would you like to see on Dawn's team and why?

I still kinda wish she had typhlosion. XD Oh well

Is there any Pokemon in Dawn's team you don't like?

Pachirissu can be a bit...too hyper. But at least i'm on adhd meds now and luckly i didn't watch him when my adhd was at its worst (as of more resently).

I dreamt I was her. And battled some ghostly guy with a Typhlosion and the guy became my brother O_o;

Concidering Misty's technecly calmed down over time it's pretty likely they would.
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Yep. We were traveling together

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    I dunno if i'm still concidered a member here but I kinda miss posting in this club. I've been calming down about a lot of things in life in genneral anyways. Though I probably won't post here very often XD

Plus, her name is....Dawn. It like quotes Way to Dawn and thats Riku's keyblade :U *i figured i'd mension that. also dawn is so cute <3*

Wow! The Sentence I put in Bold is so true! XD!

Anyway to answer one the topics:

I could also imagine Dawn to have a Glameow or Meowth.

I think Glameow to sort of "go in her mother's steps"

And Meowth to also have a Cat-based Pokemon like her Mother. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

I could see her with one of the grass types from UNOVA, too. Like Maractus or Whimsicott or Liligant. They seem like cute choices, even if she hasn't used grass. XD Most likely they'd give her Whimsicott I would think though to stick with the 'warm blooded/fuzzy creture' theme they seem to have done for her in the anime lol

XD;
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

I watched todays Pokemon Black and White Rival Destinies episode and Dawn didnt make a appearance till the end of the episode but still her appearance was still considered special on my part she coming on that episode even if it was at the end is still special and important and I can not wait till next weeks episode where Dawn will have more time in the episode which will be real awesome and something we all are gonna wanna see and i will record that episode for sure and download every episode to my harddrive to keep it incase my DVR deletes it or dvr failure I will atleast still have a legal backup of the episodes since i now legally obtain my episodes

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

I wish Dawn stayed with the group until the end of the TR episodes.

The Unova grass type I think suites her is Whismicott

AHHHHHH! Memories are made of bliss for sure. Watched the latest episode of BW, that voice! Its so comforting to hear it after so long, 2 years Dawn's been gone, I've missed the character so much, sure her cameo isn't too great, but I'm so looking forward to having her around for a few weeks like old times sake. Her reappearance has brought back a bit of nostalgia to me, for 4 years of DP, every Saturday night I'd come home from work and head to the internet to watch the new episode that aired in the US, but when BW came along I stopped, now Dawn's back the old tuning in has returned. Man oh Man I'm excited for the next 7 weeks. She's sticking around till December, and I'm super hyped.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

I don't know if this is somewhat of a topic, but more of a question...

How many episodes does Dawn appear in within the Unova Saga?

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Page 85 of 102 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast