Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2529

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I don't know if this is somewhat of a topic, but more of a question...

How many episodes does Dawn appear in within the Unova Saga?
    Well she appears in the 1st 9 BW2 episodes, just only the last few seconds in the 1st BW2 episode, and I'm not sure when she leaves in the 9th episode since I haven't seen it yet.
    I've seen the 1st episode this morning since I found out that they put them on demand for comcast cable a few hours after it airs, so I can pretty much watch her returning anytime I can now, for a while at least. I'm so glad I got cable now XD. It's nice to hear her voice again, and did ya guys know that her voice is similar to Cynthia's? XD I think the same va of Dawn's vas for Cynthia too.
    Also I'm looking forward to the next 2 episodes, particularly the Onix episode, since it seems like she felt more important in those 2 episodes than she did for the rest of the time she will be on the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I wish Dawn stayed with the group until the end of the TR episodes.

The Unova grass type I think suites her is Whismicott
    Nah foogusXD

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Well she appears in the 1st 9 BW2 episodes, just only the last few seconds in the 1st BW2 episode, and I'm not sure when she leaves in the 9th episode since I haven't seen it yet.
    I've seen the 1st episode this morning since I found out that they put them on demand for comcast cable a few hours after it airs, so I can pretty much watch her returning anytime I can now, for a while at least. I'm so glad I got cable now XD. It's nice to hear her voice again, and did ya guys know that her voice is similar to Cynthia's? XD I think the same va of Dawn's vas for Cynthia too.
    Also I'm looking forward to the next 2 episodes, particularly the Onix episode, since it seems like she felt more important in those 2 episodes than she did for the rest of the time she will be on the show.
    She appears through all of episode 9 until the last 30 seconds of the episode. And yes, Emily Jenness plays Dawn and Cynthia. So this arc shall be paying her wages for a month or 2 :P
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    She appears through all of episode 9 until the last 30 seconds of the episode. And yes, Emily Jenness plays Dawn and Cynthia. So this arc shall be paying her wages for a month or 2 :P
    Really? That's cool. She plays two of the best DP characters

I can't wait until next week to see Iris and Cilan meeting Dawn and also Dawn and Cilan's battle.
    I also have a new topic question, for the Halloween season, so I'm posting it right now before I forget XD.
    If Dawn goes Trick-or-treating, what do you think she would go as?

I can't wait until next week to see Iris and Cilan meeting Dawn and also Dawn and Cilan's battle.
    I also have a new topic question, for the Halloween season, so I'm posting it right now before I forget XD.
    A Penguin ofc

Piplup.. of course ! :3

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Wow, really? Is Piplup actually scary? I remember her dressing up as one.

If she does, she could dress up as Piplup I suppose or something more like a Drifblim, cause its a ghost type, maybe... I don't know.

Oh wait, I remember Dawn did scare Ash one time with that Piplup mask.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I don't know Roserade maybe

I want to see her return in the dub episodes of BW2 in Rival Destiny season.
    But I don't have a DVR right now, I used to but when we moved to DE we came with a crappy composite cable, not an ideal cable box for my HDTV.

And Right now in DE, I'm caught in a Tropical Storm of Hurricane Sandy.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Piplup. I think she would look better in a Quilava outfit though

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Wow, really? Is Piplup actually scary? I remember her dressing up as one.

If she does, she could dress up as Piplup I suppose or something more like a Drifblim, cause its a ghost type, maybe... I don't know.

Oh wait, I remember Dawn did scare Ash one time with that Piplup mask.
    Wait what episode was the piplup mask? was it the mismagius one?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Wait what episode was the piplup mask? was it the mismagius one?
    I think it might have been the episode called Steamboat Willies. It's where Ash, Dawn, and Brock leave their Pokemon on a ferry while they go shopping for supplies and stuff in town to pass time before the ferry leaves and I think it happened during the scene when they were in the mart.
    I could see Piplup also, or maybe one of her other Pokemon. Also I could see her dress up as a nurse for some reason XD.
    Or maybe a witch. I've seen some fanart of her dressed up as a witch.

I know this Saturday i am gonna watch this weekends pokemon black and white episode which we all know for sure has Dawn in it which was also the best human character in the entire pokemon series I cant believe how some people i like have seen lately on sites like facebook that hate Dawn how can anyone hate Dawn's cuteness and sweetness seriously

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

A witch, a fashionable witch in a miniskirt, lol or maybe a pink fairy or a pink princess with a silver tiara.
    I can imagine Piplup a dress to match her outfit lol.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Dawn's return episode is tomorrow! I can't wait to watch it. I can't wait to see how the group interactions will be like in the dub and I'm excited to see Dawn battle Cilan. I'm also looking forward to the Onix episode after this week's episode, I'm mostly excited for that one.

I'm definitely going to watch it. If only she got a Unova pokemon

Hmm I'm not too keen on Dawn's return so I am not looking forward to seeing the dub. But I love Dawn as a character! I think it'll be nice if she interacted more with Cilan and especially Ash. Her personality seemed to have changed. I think I preferred her in Diamond and Pearl!

I just finished watching all of Diamond and Pearl, it was a great series but the ending was sad but really good! Dawn is such a great character! I hope this won't be the last we see of her.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn and Piplup View Post
    Hmm I'm not too keen on Dawn's return so I am not looking forward to seeing the dub. But I love Dawn as a character! I think it'll be nice if she interacted more with Cilan and especially Ash. Her personality seemed to have changed. I think I preferred her in Diamond and Pearl!

I just finished watching all of Diamond and Pearl, it was a great series but the ending was sad but really good! Dawn is such a great character! I hope this won't be the last we see of her.
    She seems the same to me, even more so in the dub. She's already said her catchphrase no need to worry twice already in her return episode and will probably say it loads more during her stay on the show, and her personality still seems the same to me. I can't wait for next weeks episode...when the terrifying duo team up (Dawn and Iris) XDD. They had such great interactions in that episode.

She seems the same to me, even more so in the dub. She's already said her catchphrase no need to worry twice already in her return episode and will probably say it loads more during her stay on the show, and her personality still seems the same to me. I can't wait for next weeks episode...when the terrifying duo team up (Dawn and Iris) XDD. They had such great interactions in that episode.
    Its the next few episodes she acts differently, especially the next one when she's partnered up with Iris, she begins to mock Ash like Iris does, which is something she didn't do before. But man I'm so glad she's back, its brought a spark back for me, during the BW series, I drift in and out, but my sparks back and I'm super excited for the next 7 episodes.

Its the next few episodes she acts differently, especially the next one when she's partnered up with Iris, she begins to mock Ash like Iris does, which is something she didn't do before. But man I'm so glad she's back, its brought a spark back for me, during the BW series, I drift in and out, but my sparks back and I'm super excited for the next 7 episodes.
    Well even if she did act a bit differently, I don't see it as a bad thing. It seems to have freshened up her character a bit. It seems a bit more fun now tbh, with her interactions with Iris and Cilan, I just love how she interacts with them. Plus her joining Iris in teasing Ash by calling him a kid was hilarious. I'm excited to hear her saying that in the dub and this is my favorite episode of the BW series.

Well even if she did act a bit differently, I don't see it as a bad thing. It seems to have freshened up her character a bit. It seems a bit more fun now tbh, with her interactions with Iris and Cilan, I just love how she interacts with them. Plus her joining Iris in teasing Ash by calling him a kid was hilarious. I'm excited to hear her saying that in the dub and this is my favorite episode of the BW series.
    Yep. It was funny and I liked her teasing Ash instead of being friendly to him

Hey, umm may I join this group? believe it or not i'm a very big Dawn fanboy and cried when she left the anime. I love her and she's my favorite out of all of Ash's traveling companions Whenever I go on Diamond/Platinum I'm always Dawn. :P
    "No need to worry!"

Quote Originally Posted by MrPiplup View Post
    Hey, umm may I join this group? believe it or not i'm a very big Dawn fanboy and cried when she left the anime. I love her and she's my favorite out of all of Ash's traveling companions Whenever I go on Diamond/Platinum I'm always Dawn. :P
    Welcome to the club. Nice to meet you. No need to worry, we all were sad to see her go, I'm still living in hope that she'll become the new Brock, sits out for a region and then returns. I can live in hope right. I adored the friendship between Ash and Dawn and when Dawn left, he just wasn't the same to me anymore. Dawn needs to come back permanently.

Dawn needs to come back permanently.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Iris or Brock would have to come along too

Quote Originally Posted by MrPiplup View Post
    Welcome to the club ^^
    Hehe, you're not the only one that always as Dawn in the dppt games (talking about me XDD). It's fun to play as her .
    I think I would love to see Dawn, Iris, and Cilan travel together. It would be interesting to say the least. I dunno if Ash would be part of that group or not though XD.

Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast