Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    NONONONO
    NOHOHOHO
    ;----------;
    NOW DAWN'S GONE IN THE ENGLISH VERSION
    I MUST CRY
    ;-;
    I'm gonna go cry now ;_________;.......xD

I WILL WATCH THE SPANISH VERSION'S DEBUT. 8D. "MAYA" HERE I COME.
    XD At least we can still watch all the episodes that she appears in online.
    Now that her cameo is over here is a topic question:
    With the ending of Dawn's cameo, what has been your favorite episode that Dawn was in?

Also I think that Buneary should have had more screentime. It wasn't used much and it only appeared like once in Dawn's BW cameo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    XD At least we can still watch all the episodes that she appears in online.
    Now that her cameo is over here is a topic question:
    With the ending of Dawn's cameo, what has been your favorite episode that Dawn was in?

Also I think that Buneary should have had more screentime. It wasn't used much and it only appeared like once in Dawn's BW cameo.
    Every episode Dawn has been in was great. My favorite was the episode that introduced her.

Cool

Given Pip’s popularity, I would think Dawn will come back for another cameo or many more cameos to come! Hopefully....

Merry Xmas Dawnphans!

Quote Originally Posted by dawn phan View Post
    Given Pip’s popularity, I would think Dawn will come back for another cameo or many more cameos to come! Hopefully....

Merry Xmas Dawnphans!
    I would prefer she became the new main girl character again.
    Merry Christmas to you too

Favorite episode?

The episode with her new bikini. I absolutely loved it. Sure it wasn't as fanservicey as May's bikinies but it had a unique appeal which made Dawn look dare I say "sexy".

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Paradise View Post
    Favorite episode?

The episode with her new bikini. I absolutely loved it. Sure it wasn't as fanservicey as May's bikinies but it had a unique appeal which made Dawn look dare I say "sexy".
    What episode was that again? I've only watched the Japanese episodes so far

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    What episode was that again? I've only watched the Japanese episodes so far
    It was the Onix Island episode in BW season 2. She really did look cute in that green bikini XD

Dawn's debut episode, her 1st contest, her 1st contest win, the Wallace Cup episodes, Dawn of a Royal Day, the episodes where Ursula appears, the Grand Festival episodes, and the 1st 5 BW season 2 episodes are my favorite Dawn episodes during her run on the show. Yeah I have alot of favorite Dawn episodes XD

It was the Onix Island episode in BW season 2. She really did look cute in that green bikini XD

Dawn's debut episode, her 1st contest, her 1st contest win, the Wallace Cup episodes, Dawn of a Royal Day, the episodes where Ursula appears, the Grand Festival episodes, and the 1st 5 BW season 2 episodes are my favorite Dawn episodes during her run on the show. Yeah I have alot of favorite Dawn episodes XD
    Oh I thought we were talking about our favorite ep from her cameo. If it's for the whole show than it would be the ones you listed and maybe the maid cafe ep. She looked mighty good in that maid outfit.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Paradise View Post
    Oh I thought we were talking about our favorite ep from her cameo. If it's for the whole show than it would be the ones you listed and maybe the maid cafe ep. She looked mighty good in that maid outfit.
    Yes she did.
    I'll watch the Onix Island episode later if I can find it

There are some other Dawn focused episodes I like too like when Dawn catches Buneary and Pachirisu. Those episodes were really cute. I wish Buneary was used more though. I also found that she had great character development, the best out of all the female companions imo. Her depression/losing streak really helped her character imo. And I also enjoyed the tag-battle episodes where she teams up with Conway and the Summer Academy arc too.

I just hope the in Gen VI anime we'll get a May/Dawn successor (That is being the playable Female character) with a goal different from May's & Dawn's
    Iris was more of a Misty-like character and I think they chose a Iris was because I think they knew that Gen V would not last that long to Four Years like Gen III & IV with V being a DSi Generation while III was GBA Gen & IV was DS Gen & VI to be a 3DS Gen

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Can I ask if any one's got any good dawn fics to read? D:>...I wanna read something. xD Definatly not to Dark, and keeps her in character. (Whether the character be Pokemon specail's version, the anime's version, mitusumi's version, or even the game version. xD Thats all I ask for. Relatively in character...and not TOO Dark.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Can I ask if any one's got any good dawn fics to read? D:>...I wanna read something. xD Definatly not to Dark, and keeps her in character. (Whether the character be Pokemon specail's version, the anime's version, mitusumi's version, or even the game version. xD Thats all I ask for. Relatively in character...and not TOO Dark.
    I may or may not have Dawn in the sequel to the one i'm currently doing here. You'd have to wait until at least Summer though

Can i be in this club? Dawn is the best main girl character in pokemon! I can't get enough of her. She makes it interesting, since there's rarely any bickering!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemongeof View Post
    Can i be in this club? Dawn is the best main girl character in pokemon! I can't get enough of her. She makes it interesting, since there's rarely any bickering!
    Yes, you can join! All fans of Dawn are welcomed in the club.
    @Empathic Pikachu:
    You can go to my fanfic.net profile that's linked on my profile on here. I might have some interesting Dawn fics favorited on there.
    btw Happy New Years everyone!

I may or may not have Dawn in the sequel to the one i'm currently doing here. You'd have to wait until at least Summer though
    :O...show me if you'll do it.
    @Empathic Pikachu:
    You can go to my fanfic.net profile that's linked on my profile on here. I might have some interesting Dawn fics favorited on there.
    btw Happy New Years everyone!
    ...the lastest one already caught my eye. lol

Though I'm so lazy about this stuff....I rarely end up reading much of stuff. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

:O...show me if you'll do it.

...the lastest one already caught my eye. lol

Though I'm so lazy about this stuff....I rarely end up reading much of stuff. xD
    I will if I do. I've got a few good plots for a Sinnoh fic already

Well we got the Big announcement to look forward to (and we know this has nothing to do with Dawn). If it's Gen VI, do you think we might get a May/Dawn successor girl for Ash's next Gang?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Well we got the Big announcement to look forward to (and we know this has nothing to do with Dawn). If it's Gen VI, do you think we might get a May/Dawn successor girl for Ash's next Gang?
    As long as the idiot ball is in their hands and not Ash's it should be fine

With Piplup’s popularity, I have a hard time imagining them on bringing him back, which would mean Dawn’s as well. Though knowing the Japanese market, I wouldn’t be surprised at all that they wouldn’t as means to phase out Piplup no matter how popular he has been. With that said, I’m somewhat confident we haven’t seen the last of Piplup and Dawn in the anime.

I know what you mean Dawn and Piplup to seem to have become like one of the most popular characters in the pokemon series heck Iris cant even beat Dawn/Piplup popularity I dont know if the pokemon company expected for Dawn and or Piplup to become popular as they are currently

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

I wonder if Dawn will get a chance to cameo in the 6th generation. The 6th gen. region is apparently based off of France and for some reason, Dawn kinda gives me a french vibe with her design XD. I would love to see her meet the new girl for the 6th gen. games if she is introduced into the anime because she reminds me of Dawn except with blonde hair.

If Dawn returns I hope she gets a new pokemon and an evolution. Quilava for instance

If Dawn returns I hope she gets a new pokemon and an evolution. Quilava for instance
    no one is sure if ash will even go to this region and also Zouragible remember the no one liners rule. they should bring Dawn again into the sixth gen she has been the most successful character in the pokemon series it seems like so far in comparison of Dawn vs Iris in sixth gen if it was me Dawn would be the winner no questions asked

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

I'm thinking of writing a Pearlshipping fic or a Dawn fic. Wondering which one should I pick.

Also guys I thought of an awesome challenge. A challenge is like a playthrough of the game with extra challenges. There are nuzlock, scrambles monotypes... and all that. But I creatively thought of a creative challenge that ALL Dawn-fans must do.

The Dawn Challenge

So you go through a game (preferably in Platinum) using Dawn's team. So by the Elite Four you should've gotten this team:

Mamoswine
    Cyndaquil (Quilava if you want)
    Piplup
    Togekiss
    Buneary
    Pachirisu
    Ambipom (can be neglected, however)

Sounds pretty hard right?

Requirement: A Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Game (preferably) but any games wll do. A possible trade source OR a Heart Gold/Soul Silver game.
    Non-Requirement: A Togepi from transfer. Swinub egg transfer.

What do you guys think xD

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast