Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2529

Thread: Dawn/Hikari fan club v4

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I'm thinking of writing a Pearlshipping fic or a Dawn fic. Wondering which one should I pick.

Also guys I thought of an awesome challenge. A challenge is like a playthrough of the game with extra challenges. There are nuzlock, scrambles monotypes... and all that. But I creatively thought of a creative challenge that ALL Dawn-fans must do.

The Dawn Challenge

So you go through a game (preferably in Platinum) using Dawn's team. So by the Elite Four you should've gotten this team:

Mamoswine
    Cyndaquil (Quilava if you want)
    Piplup
    Togekiss
    Buneary
    Pachirisu
    Ambipom (can be neglected, however)

Sounds pretty hard right?

Requirement: A Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Game (preferably) but any games wll do. A possible trade source OR a Heart Gold/Soul Silver game.
    Non-Requirement: A Togepi from transfer. Swinub egg transfer.

What do you guys think xD
    I am never going to reset my Platinum. Maybe when I get Diamond/Pearl i'll try that.

I'm thinking since Piplup is so popular it might help Dawn return sometime in the new region, unless Dawn happens to return which would be awesome.

I'm thinking of writing a Pearlshipping fic or a Dawn fic. Wondering which one should I pick.

Also guys I thought of an awesome challenge. A challenge is like a playthrough of the game with extra challenges. There are nuzlock, scrambles monotypes... and all that. But I creatively thought of a creative challenge that ALL Dawn-fans must do.

The Dawn Challenge

So you go through a game (preferably in Platinum) using Dawn's team. So by the Elite Four you should've gotten this team:

Mamoswine
    Cyndaquil (Quilava if you want)
    Piplup
    Togekiss
    Buneary
    Pachirisu
    Ambipom (can be neglected, however)

Sounds pretty hard right?

Requirement: A Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Game (preferably) but any games wll do. A possible trade source OR a Heart Gold/Soul Silver game.
    Non-Requirement: A Togepi from transfer. Swinub egg transfer.

What do you guys think xD
    I've already done something like that in both my Pearl and Platinum versions already XD. Right now I basically have Dawn's final team from the DP series in my Pearl and I have her team that she had in her cameo in BW on my Platinum. And I named her Dawn in both my Pearl and Platinum versions XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I've already done something like that in both my Pearl and Platinum versions already XD. Right now I basically have Dawn's final team from the DP series in my Pearl and I have her team that she had in her cameo in BW on my Platinum. And I named her Dawn in both my Pearl and Platinum versions XD
    D'aww I thought I was the only one who thought of that idea...

Eh we need a topic or two to liven this place up. Since there's now rules regarding anyone making a topic, I;ll just randomly make one:

Best Dawn's appeal Pokemon?

Buneary, hands down. That thing is like the queen of appeals, and the ice beam sculptures it makes is just amazing and spectacular. Following close... I'd say Cyndaquil or Piplup. I always wondered why Dawn never tried the fire and water combo she and May used in the Seven Star Restaurant.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I really liked the grand festival appeal. I thought it was adorible. So cyndiquil and buneary. XD

Also, for DawnBoy, this is the original picture. Look at her eyes e.e

Spoiler:- Hikaripic:

EDIT: FUDGE. ITS TOO SMALL DX.

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I'd say either Buneary or Piplup, because I was really impressed with the appeals that Buneary has used and Also Piplup because he is Dawn's 1st Pokemon and he has the most experience in contests. Also some of Piplup's appeals were really good and interesting too. I loved the 1st appeal, the spinning bubblebeam. I think that eventually turned into the countershield technique that Ash occasionally used in DP.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    I really liked the grand festival appeal. I thought it was adorible. So cyndiquil and buneary. XD

Also, for DawnBoy, this is the original picture. Look at her eyes e.e

Spoiler:- Hikaripic:

EDIT: FUDGE. ITS TOO SMALL DX.
    Oh my that is so cute <3 XD. I like how she's bending over and her cute smile on her face X3. I don't like how her legs look in it though XD

Hm...Now I'm making a Dawn fic.

Its going to be...interesting. She's supposed to have her anime personality, yet its not anime!Dawn. Its much more Game!Dawn using anime Dawn's personality.

But yeah, the theme of the story is acceptance of criticism. :P...

err, nevermind...

DAWN IS AWESOME?
    Last edited by EmphaticPikachu; 18th January 2013 at 8:30 PM.

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Hm...Now I'm making a Dawn fic.

Its going to be...interesting. She's supposed to have her anime personality, yet its not anime!Dawn. Its much more Game!Dawn using anime Dawn's personality.

But yeah, the theme of the story is acceptance of criticism. :P...

err, nevermind...

DAWN IS AWESOME?
    Awesome! I'd like to read it.
    Dawn will be in a future fic of mine. I'm still planning on how she'll be in it

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Awesome! I'd like to read it.
    Dawn will be in a future fic of mine. I'm still planning on how she'll be in it
    Haha mine too. Except I'm not srue to handle her in game form or anime form. Because the story has in-game mechanics, but anime contests. So if I handle in-game Dawn, I can't promote contests lol.

ASB Squad

Haha mine too. Except I'm not srue to handle her in game form or anime form. Because the story has in-game mechanics, but anime contests. So if I handle in-game Dawn, I can't promote contests lol.
    I've decided to probably make mine like her manga version but her anime personality. I'm no good at writing contests I tried and gave up.

I actually haven't written a fanfiction for Dawn. I've started one for Platinum(manga character)/Dawn from the games...I guess that counts?

~Misty

~Pokeshipping~

My fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2320079/Misty_Ketchum97

I started a PokemonxHarry Potter crossover fanfic, starring anime Dawn, but I've never gotten anything past the 3rd chapter XD. I was trying to take Dawn out of the Pokemon universe and to try to place her in another story environment unrelated to Pokemon. Maybe I'll work on the next chapter soon. I'm excited to try the character interactions with Dawn and the characters from Harry Potter

I named one of the characters in ff3(US)/ff6(Japan) Snes game the character Relm Arrowny I renamed Dawn in the game since when you first run into the chracter you can either keep the default name RELM for example or change it to something you like i believe the limit max is 7 characters Dawn and Relm both are 10 so i thought it would be sustible to call Relm, Dawn in the game in the closing credits i am wondering what is gonna show up but Dawn is just plain wonderful........lol

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

There are some recent merchandise with Typhlosion in it. I wonder if Dawn could be returning again, though I doubt it. I would like to see her return though and maybe her Quilava evolves into Typhlosion while she's back. It's most likely not hers though -_-

There are some recent merchandise with Typhlosion in it. I wonder if Dawn could be returning again, though I doubt it. I would like to see her return though and maybe her Quilava evolves into Typhlosion while she's back. It's most likely not hers though -_-
    Yeah. There would definitely be a Piplup in some merchandise if she was.

I also got my fan fic planned out and Dawn will be in it. PM me if you want to know what it is about

I made a new dawn blingee last night ^_^

It'd be cool if that typhlosion is dawn's. XD unlikely or not. I wanted to see her with a typhlosion...XD;
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

I'm thinking of putting Dawn to enter the Wallace Cup again, except this time she'll meet up with the main character and battle Wallace, after winning the cup. Not sure if I should make her win or lose xD

ASB Squad

Dawn deserves to win while May never deserved to win the second Wallace cup no matter what the online groups that I run into that they call themselves Dawn haters they wont be able to change my mind I wonder though where Dawn would be and what she would be doing right now I can not however remember if she is in johto or kanto region though Dawn for the win

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

All those may lovers really clogs up any discussion about the Wallace cup. She beat the god mode sue zoey. That should be enough. Good bye. Let dawn have her well deserved win.
    Also I think I’ll join the group of people whining for their favorite girl to come back when gen VI rolls around for the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    All those may lovers really clogs up any discussion about the Wallace cup. She beat the god mode sue zoey. That should be enough. Good bye. Let dawn have her well deserved win.
    Also I think I’ll join the group of people whining for their favorite girl to come back when gen VI rolls around for the anime.
    Not trying to flame, but Misty fans are really whining in the spoilers section lol. Misty has as much chance of returning as Dawn or May, and you rarely see May fans or Dawn fans going around and saying their character should come back for Gen VI or something.

I think a Lanturn would've fit her nicely, since she is in Johto after all right?

EDIT: Rewatched old DP episodes... Ah the days when dawn was around. I bet if she was in BW, OSHA couldve evolved since Piplup was far more marketable.
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 30th January 2013 at 9:14 AM.

ASB Squad

I'm really into Dawn and her pokemon today so I might post here right now XD

Heres another dawn blingee I made resently Cute, huh?^^

I might make more today and maybe some of pachirissu, too^^ Pachirissu's adorable (tho buneary's my fav, i think. she's pretty hallerious XD).

is it ok if i join this club?

Dawn one of my fave (my fave female lead but not my fave female character)

hope it ok.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post

hope it ok.
    I don't see why it wouldn't be ok! Of course, I don't own this club X3;

Check this out! Awwww^.^

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post

hope it ok.
    Sure you can join. All Dawn fans are welcomed here.

Those are awesome, thanks Trioxhydre!

I just started a new fanfic where I'm re-witing the Best Wishes series and I'm adding Dawn to it as a main character, along with N as the main antagonist. I might have them have interesting interactions in the fic.

Sure you can join. All Dawn fans are welcomed here.

Those are awesome, thanks Trioxhydre!

I just started a new fanfic where I'm re-witing the Best Wishes series and I'm adding Dawn to it as a main character, along with N as the main antagonist. I might have them have interesting interactions in the fic.
    I have this theory that if Piplup came to Unova, Osha would've evolved since Piplup merchandise sells MUCH BETTER than Oshawott merchandises.

I was rewatching some of the old DP episodes. Then it hit me, it had almost been 3 years since Dawn left the cast! I still remember the vivid moment when I watched the raw version on youtube for DP 191, and even though I couldn't understand Japanese, I couldn't help sobbing... It has to be one of the most sad episode in pokmeon history. I watched May's ending, it seems rushed though. It makes me wonder if Iris's goodbye episode will develop that much feelings.

Anyways, I'm thinking of doing a fic with Dawn in it as a recurring character.

ASB Squad

I have this theory that if Piplup came to Unova, Osha would've evolved since Piplup merchandise sells MUCH BETTER than Oshawott merchandises.

I was rewatching some of the old DP episodes. Then it hit me, it had almost been 3 years since Dawn left the cast! I still remember the vivid moment when I watched the raw version on youtube for DP 191, and even though I couldn't understand Japanese, I couldn't help sobbing... It has to be one of the most sad episode in pokmeon history. I watched May's ending, it seems rushed though. It makes me wonder if Iris's goodbye episode will develop that much feelings.

Anyways, I'm thinking of doing a fic with Dawn in it as a recurring character.
    Dawn had 1 of the saddest send offs along with Misty, hopefully Iris' will be pretty good too.
    Anyways that sounds interesting. I've already uploaded my 1st chapter of this new fanfic I'm working on with Dawn as a main character. It's a re-write of the BW series and she's at Ash's house in the beginning of the fanfic because she's going on vacation with Ash, Prof. Oak, and Ash's mom to the Unova region. Eventually both Ash and Dawn will decide to travel through Unova together and they'll meet Iris, Cilan, N, Team Plasma, and many other characters during their journey.

Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast